Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-07-2016, 09:20 PM
Pathfinder

Hit by lightning being?

[Warning, not for the faint hearted] From where I remember in the last part, I was in my new backyard with a few young plants growing, there was no grass, just dirt and the sky was very dark with a little orange and red haziness in the sky. It looked like the back yard of the house I currently live in except there was a bigger side yard that resembled an area of a house my friend was renting a room at, the emphasis in the dream being about living with other people as I am currently living with other people. There was a runt of a very young puppy, the importance of keeping dogs from marking the area where I grew and the plants was blown out of proportion. I was outside with my older brother, the puppy, and my plants. The puppy went to mark inside the pot and because the importance of keeping the pots clean was the way it was, I (cringing as I say this) angrily kicked the puppy in the side as to punish him and keep him from peeing in the pot. He was then unable to breath and started hyperventilating, he was hurt so bad I don't think he survived. He kept breathing and breathing then my little sister (vet assisstant) who was standing with my older sister in the side yard for some odd reason came up to me with my older sister and asked, "what did you do!?" The dream then shifted and I was in the living room looking out side and then all of a sudden this feeling of immense incapacitating fear and terror overwhelmed me, a lightning bolt much bigger than any I've ever seen came down and hit me in the chest and scrambled the be-jesus out of my electrons. The weird part is I didn't die but I saw and felt the bolt hit me. A few seconds after I saw a trail of residual lightning leading from me and a post of wood that seemed like it had been placed there by someone for the lightning to hit and only a small bolt from the larger one would hit me. but none of that was there before. After it struck and I still felt that sensation, I said thank you to whom I thought was the lightning gods for showing me their power. It was weird because even though it was a deathly feeling it felt really good, the power was a positive power.

This is not the only time it's happened, the last time I did a thunder storm chant and then 2-3 weeks later I had one where I was looking out my window of the apartment I used to live in and then a huge pale blue white bolt hit the ground by some buildings and next to where it hit was some guy who looked like he was made out of lightning. He was brimming with lightning power. Two days later there was a thunder storm.

What do you think about this?
Old 13-07-2016, 02:22 PM
Master
the bolt from the sky is like unto being informed, or invigorated by
heavenly powers. there are unseen assistants working on your behave as
well, as witnessed by the 'post of wood' that somehow lent protection to you.

the thing for you to consciously mull over is your "programming" that was
on display when you'd kicked the puppy... you seemingly did this without
thought involved (as if by rote, or 'instinct') and it goes against your true
nature i surmise. the issue is larger than this specific instance, and involves
taught ideas about "proper/acceptable", domination, and punishment....
you may enjoy the opportunity to examine all of your supplied notions ,
and chuck the ones that don't sit well with your inner sense of right and wrong.