Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-11-2017, 08:27 AM
Experiencer
Checks and Balances

Unconditional (neutral) love and gets thrown around a lot but I feel it gets confused in deep expectations that we are often unaware of because of the beliefs and values that that were instilled from childhood. Ego is something we can never get rid of fully but we can get to the point where we are less reactive to it. It can become the sign on the side of the road versus the sirens causing us to react instinctually as we've been programed.

Climbing that mountain requires a lot of self reflection and patience. But it's hard. Like seriously hard! We can try out best to heal and get into balance but there is a beautiful loophole that, I believe, is really easy to getcaught up in. We think we're healed, balanced and neutral but we aren't as much or consistently as we think we are.

Example: About 5 years ago I was in bad shape. I've talked about that before but I spent a lot of time studying and energy trying to heal myself. It was long and very painful. It was also the best thing that ever happened to me! I wrestled with my ego and programming and I won, darn it!

So fast forward to Last yearor so and I'm seeing the same stuff come up again! What? No way.... this su.cks! I want my money back!

What happened? I did in fact heal myself in a lot of ways. But there is a lot more there that needed to be healed. I only had the capacity to see up to X amount of the pain/hurt and the rest was buried deep. That didn't work with my need to do it right the first time and be done attitude. Lol

So, when confronted by the idea that our deeds and self knowledge are challenged because we know what we know.... How can we ever be certain that we are in the place of healing that we think we are? Or if we are as done as we are striving for? What is being done look like?

In the TF/SM work I feel that these questions are the one constant in our lives. (Death and taxes are very much in question! LOL) By interactions with others we can get an idea of where we are at mentally/egoically but we are such powerful creators that would it not stand to reason that the behavior that we are comfortable with is easier to fit into a belief that we think is advancing are spiritual knowledge? How would we be able to check that if our actions are what we expect to see?

These are just some random thoughts...

To everyone :

What does or mean to be neural and balanced to you and how do you know when you get there?

Love and light ♡
Old 20-11-2017, 10:30 AM
Deactivated Account

To achieve that neutral state to me means an ability to remain awake and aware of the emotional self, that feeling centre that dips or rises in any given situation. To be without judgement of either, or...but allowing the drama to unfold just observing the self.

I can't say that I'm there yet, there are times I still get drawn into dramas that unfold but not as deeply as before. I had noticed that it was after what I call the dark night of the soul episode that I became less triggered emotionally and that includes the highs as well as the lows.

What I've also learned though is you can't undo a belief...instead you create a better one that serves you better and we do that through repetition so that it can replace the old belief. To work on the belief you want to change only triggers it because of the attention you give it...laws of attraction. By creating a better serving belief your attention to that draws up new situations while hopefully the old one is left quietly losing energy in the backround.

How do you create a new belief? Focus on what you find beneficial and keep reminding yourself how good that feels. Focus on anything that feels good in fact and less on what you don't want to see in your reality. The emphasis is on the Feeling.

There are times though I can't help myself and make a little mischief by focussing on stuff that I know will cause me trouble down the line...but I find because I know how to get out of it its like practicing a new skill which feels a little like magic to me lol.

The other thing I've learned is that if whatever you do requires effort then you're missing the point. You only have to be consciously aware and not hold onto what you're witnessing, its as easy as that. What we tend to do is go over the drama again and again through our thoughts, talking about it, just reliving it and how we should have said or done this or that. This is how we keep that energy recycling within and attracting. Witnessing and letting it go as it happens weakens that energy to a point of it being a non entity which in turn hasn't enough power behind it to attract more of the same. I see this as what we call karma. Get out of the drama and you lose the karma.

Within the state of self awareness, you don't judge whether you're right or wrong...you just become aware through your feeling state that you are not enjoying this moment and then you can look for something within that situation that feels better...but like I said, I haven't mastered it completely but have noticed that it works when I do
Old 20-11-2017, 10:43 AM
Master
I think it's like Abraham says: You can't get it wrong and you're never done.
Life is an ongoing journey. I do believe you get to deeper layers of issues, that is growth. you cannot remove a painful issue in one go. I think it was Abraham too who said in a clip that oftentimes it is pain from many lives. You're soul wouldn't be able to handle it if you could 'erase' that in one go.

I had to laugh when I read your "No way! This su.cks, I want my money back!"
It is like that, isn't it! But I do notice I get to cleansing deeper layers. And that often I don't get as triggered anymore as years ago, or if I do I get out of it much faster.
In the not so distant past it took me 4-5 days to get over something with my then partner. No way would that now take me that long. Now I can often do it within a few minutes, or within an hour or within a day. Depending on the issue and the interaction with the partner of course.
It is the same for non-relationship related issues for me.
Another thing that tells me I've gotten further: in the past I couldn't handle it myself. I needed lengthy phone calls with friends. That can still happen, depending on what is going on. Like when he broke up with me Wednesday, I needed that, it was too much to do on my own. But in general I've gotten to a place that I can handle things myself.

I think it comes down to accepting that you're never done and that that is okay. If you can truly do that you can sort of let it glide off you, it becomes much easier because you don't see it as a problem anymore but as part of your journey.
I think you can say you are balanced when you don't feel like "Oh no, not again!" when something happens, but more like noticing it, dealing with it and letting it go again.
That does require going through enough personal growth, and for most this will mean going through lots and lots of triggering that will throw you out of whack. At some point you will reach a point where you get stronger and stronger, and with that, closer to being able to remain more balanced and neutral regardless what happens.

Personally I have come to realise of late that even though I've come a long way, I still need external factors to get to a high vibration. I am able to maintain a high vibration for much longer than I could a few years ago, but I still cannot hold on to it. I do need meditations or Abraham Hicks and so on to get or keep me there.
Okay, my compass got triggered an awful lot in my relationship, and relationships / partner / love is my 'weak' spot. But it means there's still work to be done to get more stable in that area without so much 'outside' work.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
To achieve that neutral state to me means an ability to remain awake and aware of the emotional self, that feeling centre that dips or rises in any given situation. To be without judgement of either, or...but allowing the drama to unfold just observing the self.

I can't say that I'm there yet, there are times I still get drawn into dramas that unfold but not as deeply as before. I had noticed that it was after what I call the dark night of the soul episode that I became less triggered emotionally and that includes the highs as well as the lows.

What I've also learned though is you can't undo a belief...instead you create a better one that serves you better and we do that through repetition so that it can replace the old belief. To work on the belief you want to change only triggers it because of the attention you give it...laws of attraction. By creating a better serving belief your attention to that draws up new situations while hopefully the old one is left quietly losing energy in the backround.

How do you create a new belief? Focus on what you find beneficial and keep reminding yourself how good that feels. Focus on anything that feels good in fact and less on what you don't want to see in your reality. The emphasis is on the Feeling.

There are times though I can't help myself and make a little mischief by focussing on stuff that I know will cause me trouble down the line...but I find because I know how to get out of it its like practicing a new skill which feels a little like magic to me lol.

The other thing I've learned is that if whatever you do requires effort then you're missing the point. You only have to be consciously aware and not hold onto what you're witnessing, its as easy as that. What we tend to do is go over the drama again and again through our thoughts, talking about it, just reliving it and how we should have said or done this or that. This is how we keep that energy recycling within and attracting. Witnessing and letting it go as it happens weakens that energy to a point of it being a non entity which in turn hasn't enough power behind it to attract more of the same. I see this as what we call karma. Get out of the drama and you lose the karma.

Within the state of self awareness, you don't judge whether you're right or wrong...you just become aware through your feeling state that you are not enjoying this moment and then you can look for something within that situation that feels better..
.but like I said, I haven't mastered it completely but have noticed that it works when I do
Love your post! Especially the bold parts. I will have to apply those techniques, I think they will help me tremendously with getting over my grief. And to stop me from slipping into what you say: going over it again and again, and stuff like "If only I had done this, said that." and so on.
That would indirectly be blaming myself, making myself at fault for things not working out. Something I am VERY good at doing. That is exactly the reason it always takes me forever to get over a broken relationship.
Thank you so much for sharing that!
Old 20-11-2017, 07:41 PM
Deactivated Account
A neautral state of balance for me is when I feel (remember) that my soul resides in the nowhere place of infinity and that all things are possible.

From this space I observe myself making micro - changes in my day to day life to effect future creation... as I do so - the external manifestation of my soul (my physical expression) goes about it's mundane daily activities.

To remain in this neautral point I simply remain present in the now and maintain routines which I know will maintain this neautral point.

For me - I practice concious breath awareness for 10 minutes a day wherever I am and at whatever time I remember to (mostly after I wake up each morning)... and I swim a few times a week and do yogathaichi once a week. Really simple stuff.

I'm a virgo - so my natural state does not tend to be strongly emotional so I don't tend to sway too far from my neautral point unless I haven't done any physical excercise or been out in nature for a while.

From neautral point I personally find it easier to follow and trust the guidance of my heart - even if it seems illogical and I am more tapped into my intuition from here as well. If something 'goes wrong' in the external- I know the power of my soul to create something new... or at least be at peace with the circumstances.
So then from being in neautral point- I am dwelling with my soul and know that I AM where I am meant to be in the now.. neautral state of balance is a state of ...
ACCEPTANCE.
Old 20-11-2017, 07:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Love your post! Especially the bold parts. I will have to apply those techniques, I think they will help me tremendously with getting over my grief. And to stop me from slipping into what you say: going over it again and again, and stuff like "If only I had done this, said that." and so on.
That would indirectly be blaming myself, making myself at fault for things not working out. Something I am VERY good at doing. That is exactly the reason it always takes me forever to get over a broken relationship.
Thank you so much for sharing that!
I'm glad it helps FC. Don't be afraid to feel the grief though...when I went through it I stayed totally with the pain, watching what was happening between my thoughts and what I was feeling. It will be your greatest teacher believe me and you won't be a slave to those emotions again.

Try not to see this breakup as a failure, its an opportunity so use it. It could be the best thing that ever happened to you.
Old 20-11-2017, 08:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Personally I have come to realise of late that even though I've come a long way, I still need external factors to get to a high vibration. I am able to maintain a high vibration for much longer than I could a few years ago, but I still cannot hold on to it. I do need meditations or Abraham Hicks and so on to get or keep me there.
I was like that too until I took onboard one of Abraham's advice and that was looking for what I appreciated. We appreciate so many things but don't give it much acknowledgement. Conscious awareness of the things you have appreciation for lifts your energy and opens the heart centre. They have to be genuine things you feel though and not just a mental list, its being aware of feeling that triggers the heart opening. After a while you realise love is the reward when opening up the heart centre, its not reliant on a person but the ability to feel.

She has some amazing techniques that really help. I love her lol.

Btw, a lot of what you said in your post is similar to what I'd written, so you do know what to do, maybe you just forgot in the middle of your crisis. It happens, as everything, we need to remember to practice applying the knowledge which I forget too at times too in the heat of the moment. But its never too late to wake up to the fact
Old 20-11-2017, 09:00 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm not sure if neautral state and 'high vibration' are the same?!

Neautral state is one of inner balance- our souls natural state which is always maintainable so long as we maintain connection to it.

I'm not sure what this high vibration really means... unless you speak of neautral state as 'high vibration'...

Our natural state - which is aligned in the 'now pressence' may be percieved as 'high vibration' to those still trying to achieve balance.

I've noticed that through the balanced neautral state there is a balanced and healthy sense of optimisim.

I'm not convinced that 'higher vibrational states are always meant to me sustained over the long term - that is like an artist and visionary staying in a very highly creative place where they don't stop to eat for days until eventual burn out.

Neautral state is your default state of balance and harmony with the universe... it is eternal and the a place to go to be and be with your soul...

All other states are beyond this are temporary in my experience.

The great thing about this neautral state of being though is that... although it may appear a bit dull to the observer - it is actually a place of great peace and joy for the experienced.
Old 20-11-2017, 09:18 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart

Neautral state is one of inner balance- our souls natural state which is always maintainable so long as we maintain connection to it.

I'm not sure what this high vibration really means... unless you speak of neautral state as 'high vibration'...

Our natural state - which is aligned in the 'now pressence' may be percieved as 'high vibration' to those still trying to achieve balance.

I've noticed that through the balanced neautral state there is a balanced and healthy sense of optimisim.

I'm not convinced that 'higher vibrational states are always meant to me sustained over the long term - that is like an artist and visionary staying in a very highly creative place where they don't stop to eat for days until eventual burn out.

Neautral state is your default state of balance and harmony with the universe... it is eternal and the a place to go to be and be with your soul...

The great thing about this neautral state of being though is that... although it may appear a bit dull to the observer - it is actually a place of great peace and joy for the experienced.

Oh this is soo true for me at least. You are open, at peace, joyful, uncluttered.
Old 21-11-2017, 12:29 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart

This is a great POV! I would think that being in a higher vibration is neutral because being that high means you just don't care about other things going on outside of your vibrational field.

But more than just being in one mind or the other, I see it as a pergression. You stay at each level until you master it then move to the next level.

Each step up makes the last seem simpler and the lower levels almost uncomfortable to be in.

The top would be total neutrality.