Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-05-2020, 11:17 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
PureEvil760,

Let's look at the humility of Jesus....

Luke 18:19....."Why do you call me good ?" Jesus answered, "No one is good---except God alone." ""

James 1:17....."Every good and perfect gift is from above..."

John 10:38....."But if I do, though ye believe me not, believe the works..."

Jesus made a point of giving credit where credit was due. He did not reference his miracles as any kind of self-endorsement. He credited God or in numerous cases attributed individual's healings to their faith in God. I am sure that it might have been unintentional on your part to establish your credibility because of the miracles you have performed. Rather, it is the miracles that are credible as proof of God instead of your role in them. The danger in present times...and all times.....is that individuals elevate themselves rather than God. False prophets have performed miracles and have subsequently fallen from grace. Caveat emptor....:)

You can try to nit pick and find flaws in anything, but what is the point? The message remains the same. Yes it's true it wasn't me performing the miracles it was God performing them through me because I allowed it to happen. But this is all just nit picking, I'm not Jesus, not even close I am an ordinary human but one that has gotten closer to God than anyone you will ever meet. It doesn't matter if I have credibility in your eyes or not because I have it in God's. Giving me credibility would benefit you, it wouldn't do anything for me.

He is dead now but I recognize a man named 'Osho' as the only other one that I'm aware of with real knowledge of God, it takes one to know one. So if you want to listen to someone that's less intense look him up, like me he has no religion either.
Old 13-05-2020, 03:12 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
You can try to nit pick and find flaws in anything, but what is the point? The message remains the same. Yes it's true it wasn't me performing the miracles it was God performing them through me because I allowed it to happen. But this is all just nit picking, I'm not Jesus, not even close I am an ordinary human but one that has gotten closer to God than anyone you will ever meet. It doesn't matter if I have credibility in your eyes or not because I have it in God's. Giving me credibility would benefit you, it wouldn't do anything for me.

He is dead now but I recognize a man named 'Osho' as the only other one that I'm aware of with real knowledge of God, it takes one to know one. So if you want to listen to someone that's less intense look him up, like me he has no religion either.

PureEvil760,

What can I say ? I speak of humility and you basically inform me that no one on earth is closer to God on earth than you. I had no way of knowing. My apologies......
Old 13-05-2020, 04:41 PM
Master
Quote:
PureEvil760,

What can I say ? I speak of humility and you basically inform me that no one on earth is closer to God on earth than you. I had no way of knowing. My apologies......

I had no way of knowing. My apologies......[/quote]

Now your in big trouble

St.Peters got your name written on his list.
Old 13-05-2020, 04:56 PM
ketzer

Quote:
PureEvil760,

I hope you are lying prostrate as you say that!!
Old 13-05-2020, 05:18 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I hope you are lying prostrate as you say that!!

Hahaha...:). Only one else that I can think of that is so assertive is a certain President....:) Maybe he is expanding beyond Twitter...??
Old 13-05-2020, 06:36 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Hahaha...:). Only one else that I can think of that is so assertive is a certain President....:) Maybe he is expanding beyond Twitter...??
Hehe, if Orange Jesus says it it makes it so.
Old 23-05-2020, 06:25 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
PureEvil760,

I didn't say no one on earth, there are definitely ascended masters who are much closer than me, but you'll never hear from them. I started to ascend and stopped, that's where my knowledge came from and it's an incredibly rare feat. Because you have to 'do' not just only 'believe' to attain it but faith is required or you wouldn't do anything in the first place(This is where the main huge flaw in american religion is, they misinterpreted something in the bible which tells them to only believe and they cling to that misinterpretation as one of their main doctrines). If you believe that all you have to do is believe and nothing else then you'll never attain any form righteousness while alive, you'll never see or experience an ounce of divinity.

God doesn't want you to be happy as an ordinary human, here you're basically a demon. He doesn't want people to be content with mediocrity.
Old 24-05-2020, 08:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
I didn't say no one on earth, there are definitely ascended masters who are much closer than me, but you'll never hear from them. I started to ascend and stopped, that's where my knowledge came from and it's an incredibly rare feat. Because you have to 'do' not just only 'believe' to attain it but faith is required or you wouldn't do anything in the first place(This is where the main huge flaw in american religion is, they misinterpreted something in the bible which tells them to only believe and they cling to that misinterpretation as one of their main doctrines). If you believe that all you have to do is believe and nothing else then you'll never attain any form righteousness while alive, you'll never see or experience an ounce of divinity.

God doesn't want you to be happy as an ordinary human, here you're basically a demon. He doesn't want people to be content with mediocrity.
Do you really think God plays favorites? I personally think that's just a human way of thinking. How do we really know what he wants? There been modern humans on earth for nearly 70,000 years. Only 2020 years Jesus Christ appears. "The son of God"..... No one ever mentioned what God. There was many. Most of the time it seems "god" wants us to suffer and sacrifice everything for him. Not to be simply human. Whatever "God" is in control. All the things God wants/ the devil wants too. Hhhhhhmmmmm
Old 24-05-2020, 11:30 AM
ketzer

[quote=hallow] ....There was many. Most of the time it seems "god" wants us to suffer and sacrifice everything for him. Not to be simply human. Hhhhhhmmmmm ....[/QUOTE

Not only is fried spam good with eggs, but it qualifies as a modern version of animal sacrifice. No blood no struggling, just lay a can at the foot of the alter and appease those vicious gods.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upqpS9TTc2c

Spam even comes in beef and turkey varieties for those who don't eat pork, as well as a kosher variety know as loof for our observant friends. There is even spam sushi!! Spam! Is there anything it can't do?
Old 24-05-2020, 12:46 PM
Master
[quote=ketzer]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
....There was many. Most of the time it seems "god" wants us to suffer and sacrifice everything for him. Not to be simply human. Hhhhhhmmmmm ....[/QUOTE

Not only is fried spam good with eggs, but it qualifies as a modern version of animal sacrifice. No blood no struggling, just lay a can at the foot of the alter and appease those vicious gods.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upqpS9TTc2c

Spam even comes in beef and turkey varieties for those who don't eat pork, as well as a kosher variety know as loof for our observant friends. There is even spam sushi!! Spam! Is there anything it can't do?
no matter how you word it. Spam is awesome!!