Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 26-03-2012, 06:27 PM
Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Matt,
I assume you've never been bullied , pushed around by someone bigger-stronger than you.
That's exactly what you're describing. Except others can't see it.
What are you FEELINGS about that?

It really IS that simple.
How about pushing a cripple into the street, cause they're not good at walking.
You're a smart fellow and don't need others to tell you what's right.

hi i have actually been bullied and i know its hurtfull to others but need to controll it better, its not that easy
Old 26-03-2012, 06:33 PM
Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gofa
Matt and MattParkman look like the same person I wonder if there are three
Do Taichi it will help with integration and layoff manipulating others as it brings disintegration the vary thing you don't need

just curious but what do you mean by three
Old 28-03-2012, 07:29 PM
Gofa

The hot hands are energy points in your palms activating. These are associated with healing or indication of ability to heal others energetically As for books and names best you read autobiographies of people with power and see how they developed character to underpin their gifts. As for other types I have found those that can, do, and those that can't teach. As for teachers little old ladies that are grannies seem good from here beware of all else. As for three. Me thinks there are at least three people on this board that are you and you might not remember all of them. There is an old saying when you see one Indian there is usually ten more in the bushes if I have offended any American Indians by this comment please write to my wife who is a Cherokee descendant about giving me a beating No harsh words please I am definitely holding out for a beating ;)
Old 28-03-2012, 07:33 PM
Gofa

PS. Shame you have not responding positively to the Taichi. It is the best remedy
Old 29-03-2012, 01:44 AM
skeptical

I read the original post and I was chilled by it. I too have been able to do this from birth. But something inside of me stops me from crossing boundaries, places people really do not want me to see, and sending for the sake of sending just felt wrong, immoral when I tried it as a child, even if what I sent was helpful.

I will send healing emotions from time to time, but that is the extent of it now. All of it is as easy to do as a simple thought for me; I chose not to; to live in harmony with me and with life as a whole.

I am not arrogent enough to assume that I always know what is best for someone, no matter how much I can read of who they are. They are their own best guide.

You are asking others to control your urges for you; only you can do this and you know what is right and what is not. Follow that.
Old 29-03-2012, 10:13 AM
Gofa

Well said skeptical And I too have always had a huge reserve to voyeurism
I don't see how this can just appear. It's a life long thing to me and waking up one day with abilities is counter to anything I know
Old 29-03-2012, 08:23 PM
skeptical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gofa
Well said skeptical And I too have always had a huge reserve to voyeurism
I don't see how this can just appear. It's a life long thing to me and waking up one day with abilities is counter to anything I know

Thanks for the support; I felt the need to be very clear on that.

As for abilities suddenly appearing....they do. My whole life is full of new ones appearing suddenly. I have figured out it is ALL one ability, but with many facets and they open throughout life.
Old 31-03-2012, 08:02 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt
hey guys thanks for all youre comments. Im slowly gaining controll now, my intention is not to hurt people i need to make that clear. its just that sometimes i get overtaken by what i can do and its a sort of hunger thats need feeding, thats the best way i can explain it

Naturally you want to explore, learn....hunger to discover what you're capable of...
You likely have significant healing potential .... and the high one gets from sharing that, responsibly..... is indescribable.
Yet one must always ask permission even to do that.... it's universal law.
Old 31-03-2012, 11:21 AM
Master

I can do the send-emotions part too. I have considered it telepathy now but am told it is more in the empathy area. READING other people's emotions through their energies is definitely an empathic skill and one that I am told can be hard to shut off. And shutting it off is generally desirable because we are a lot among people whose emotions we do not want to know about beyond what their faces and stances already tell. Sending is normally a very pointed act with me, I can't just do it 'by accident'.

I am practicing this sending emotions skill (with volunteer targets) mainly in the hope that it will expand with training to more useful talents like sending messages in speak or letter.