Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 14-07-2012, 04:18 PM
Newbie ;)
…and the veil is lifting

The following is a post I recently wrote on my new blog secretsofthematrix.com and feel you all might be interested : ) here goes:

------------------ | ...and the veil is lifting | ------------------

When you start to wake up from the illusion of the ‘real’ world you begin to notice that things aren’t as they appear to be on the outside. Now be warned – what I’m going to write about may seem completely ‘off the wall’ and will be hard for most people to take in. Some of you will think I’ve lost the plot, some may be interested and look into it a bit more and as for the rest of you, well, I am just confirming what you already know.

While talking to people I figured out a way to ‘tap-in’ to the person beneath the physical human body and directly to their non-physical spirit. What I have come to realise is that a lot of people beneath their human appearance took a reptilian (lizard) type form with green scaly skin and slit pupils, some having protrusions sticking out of their head and face. Literally I would be staring at a person and their whole face would take the form of a reptilian – and just to be clear: I am not saying this because I read it in a book somewhere or seen it in a movie or on a t.v. show, I am saying this because of my own personal experience. Honestly, I had no interest in any of this kind of thing until I seen it with my own two eyes (my third eye, in actual fact) and now that I have, I can’t unsee it and find myself thinking about it a lot throughout the course of a day. One of the first things I did (after completely freaking out) was run out and get myself lots of books on the subject. The number one question I kept asking myself was “What the hell is this all about?” a question I still ask.

When a person shapeshifts in front of you it is not their physical body that changes, it is your own perception. You are seeing passed the veil of the physical world and tapping into the spiritual. You are in essence, seeing their spiritual form. I will share a trick a little later on how to see this for yourself, if you wish to do so. Like I said, when I first discovered this I went to Amazon online and purchased as many books as I could on the subject. Most of the stuff out there on the internet is complete and utter rubbish, there is hundreds of photos and videos of people ‘caught’ shapeshifting posted online but again I repeat those photos and videos are complete RUBBISH. Cameras and camcorders cannot pick the transformation up, remember it is happening on the spiritual level. I later became a big fan of David Icke and collected all of his books, the man took an awful lot of ridicule after coming out in public with the same conclusions in the 90′s. The only negative thing I would have to say about his work is that although he definitely does mention that most of the reptilians here on earth are benevolent, he tends to mainly focus on the ‘evil reptilians’, the bad guys, the guys that are running and destroying our world and therefore when people do eventually start to wake up and start to see these entities they will be trained to automatically fear them. Again, like I said, some of my closest friends have appeared to me in reptilian form and I certainly do not fear them.

Now to share with you a trick on how to see past the physical appearance of yourself or a friend and to their or your true self. People who meditate regularly will find this easier than those of you who do not. I like to call this technique ‘Gazing’ and to do this you need to sit in meditation with a friend. I want you to sit a couple of feet apart from each other, face to face and start to meditate together, spending at least a half hour with your eyes closed. When the half hour is up, both of you slowly open your eyes while staying in a meditative state. Begin staring or ‘gazing’ into each others eyes and wait to see what happens after a while.

You can also do this alone using the same technique in front of a mirror (making sure that you give the mirror a good scrub before you begin) but for some reason I find it easier to do with a friend. If you tried this out and it worked for you please leave me a comment or send me an email, I love to hear about other peoples experiences.

As a massive fan of ‘the Doors’ suddenly Jim Morrisons quote – “I am the Lizard King, I can do ANYTHING!” didn’t seem so rediculous to me. He knew exactly what he was saying. He was making a powerful statement, see when you find out who you truly are, indeed you can do ANYTHING. There are too many people in the world who know this already but are using it for their own selfish gain, it’s time we all started to wake up.

Thanks for reading
~ David
Old 14-07-2012, 10:42 PM
Master
Hi Doors,

Well of course, one might think of Evolution with that, and how mankind is said to have originated from the Fish, to the Reptile, etc...

Think of Dinosaurs, to Birds and so forth, the various branches in evolution...

But, when you hearken to what Phsyics has been telling us, also, you realize that Evolution is an alternate situation involving time and space, and that the real and true individual is apart from time and space.

That, the "Fall" in the Bible, is speaking about the initiation of, "Space/Time", and as, "The Illusion. (Maya, or Matrix)

What is all of time after all... billions or trillions of years, in comparison to that which exists apart from time and space, or, "Eternity", regarding Spirit?

"Time and Space are modes in which we think, and not conditions in which we live."
Einstein
(Don't argue with Al.)

A Link to the Truth, - http://www.angelsghosts.com/angels_what_are_they.html

So, also, regarding the fall you are speaking Truth, but... the apparent and normally percieved, is about the, "illusion".
Your post can be linked also with information today on the "Reptilian Brain",and Ego also, as related to the survival Instinct of this organic situation, evolved through time.

http://www.myshrink.com/counseling-theory.php?t_id=86

One might see this person's Experience as an example:
http://www.oberf.org/torkel_o's_sobe.htm

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein