Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-11-2014, 09:35 PM
candelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
"If my higher self felt the need to adjust the kundalini wouldnt he do that himself?"...

Not necessarily. The higher self is limited by your choices and reactions. Your the one driving the car he can only tell you which way to turn. Unless you can give up control of the car (ego) then he cant tell you how to do something your not capable of yet. Many times in healings it is as if the higher self controls the details and just needs me to start the process. It sets up the dominoes and I just push the first one. If you learn to heal yourself that is what you do, push the first domino. But healing somone with active kundalini is a delicate process. You have to be able to control energy without adding more. To reduce and stabilise energy levels. To dissolve emotional blocks and control chakras. Ideally to command the kundalini energy itself. And that is only possible if you are strong enough to balance it. ....so no, your higher self is not able to adjust your kundalini energy until you are strong enough to balance it yourself because your not able to start the process. Thats why people have so much trouble with early kundalini awakenings. They learn to accomodate it but you cant integrate something that you cant balance.

stupid question. when you said balance the energy, what were you thinking about? what does one do?
Old 30-11-2014, 10:42 PM
Ascender
Its not simple. Essentially your energy levels without kundalini need to be as strong as the kundalini itself so that you literally balance as in a set of scales. Then you merge the shakti and shiva essences ( just fancy terms for integrate the kundalini with your conscious self so that the kundalini becomes a part of you and hence under your control). Im not sure if this is possible for those with prematurely awakened kundalini as it seems to make absorbing energy difficult. They all talk about grounding as the only way to cope with your symptoms and i agree but I see grounding as increasing energy not releasing it. I see the easiest solution as turning kundalini off so that you can increase your strength until you can balance it.