Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-07-2014, 07:03 AM
Lisylou1

Question Can't even think of a title!!

I don't really know where to start with this but I just want your thoughts as I'm new to this forum. Whenever, I've had hard times I've always known it's happening for a reason and that there is something to learn especially the older I get! I've also been able to manifest my dreams for my future, sometimes it has taken a long time but eventually I get there in the end. In the past I suffered from miscarriages and ectopics, however, the last 2 previous attempts at being pregnant were successful. I went into the hospital chapel both times and prayed like I've never prayed in my life! My children are now 10 and 8! I do believe in spirits as my gran came to me in a white light the night she died. I think I'm trying to explain that I do think there is something in spirituality and there is more going on than meets the eye! My husband has to work away on business trips which as a family we are all used to. However for the past 4-5 years whenever he goes away a lightbulb without fail always goes out, it's never been while he's in the house! We have moved recently to a new country and live in a rented villa he's now had 3 or 4 trips away and it's happened every time. I feel like a bit of a crackpot writing this and I've been reading it could be something to do with negative energy if I'm stressed drawing energy out. Ludicrously though I am generally more relaxed when my husband goes away as we just slob out a bit more!! It would be nice though to think its a sign just to say someone's here and they're looking out for us. Could I have your thoughts though?
Old 17-07-2014, 08:27 AM
Lorelyen

Not necessarily negative energy on your part at all. Could just be the light bulbs!

Congratulations indeed on having your children after such a hard time.

And welcome to you here, Lisylou1, and you're in excellent company as none here will doubt the existence of the metaphysical and most of us are aware of the presence of spirits and entities in the world beyond/within.

Indeed, someone is almost certainly there looking after you and your positive state attracts it/her/him. And if you're happy with the way things are, let them be without making too much of a spiritual fuss. Perhaps a little prayer of thanksgiving of an evening. You've already felt the power of prayer so just saying thanks to your 'guardian' in the minutes before you sleep can only be appreciated!

Light bulbs? Well, it could be a reminder from your husband to remember him in his absence but light bulbs are manufactured to fail after 1000 hours so it could just be...light bulbs, you know what they're like!

May happiness be with you always.
Pax tecum.
Old 17-07-2014, 08:36 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisylou1
I don't really know where to start with this but I just want your thoughts as I'm new to this forum. Whenever, I've had hard times I've always known it's happening for a reason and that there is something to learn especially the older I get! I've also been able to manifest my dreams for my future, sometimes it has taken a long time but eventually I get there in the end. In the past I suffered from miscarriages and ectopics, however, the last 2 previous attempts at being pregnant were successful. I went into the hospital chapel both times and prayed like I've never prayed in my life! My children are now 10 and 8! I do believe in spirits as my gran came to me in a white light the night she died. I think I'm trying to explain that I do think there is something in spirituality and there is more going on than meets the eye! My husband has to work away on business trips which as a family we are all used to. However for the past 4-5 years whenever he goes away a lightbulb without fail always goes out, it's never been while he's in the house! We have moved recently to a new country and live in a rented villa he's now had 3 or 4 trips away and it's happened every time. I feel like a bit of a crackpot writing this and I've been reading it could be something to do with negative energy if I'm stressed drawing energy out. Ludicrously though I am generally more relaxed when my husband goes away as we just slob out a bit more!! It would be nice though to think its a sign just to say someone's here and they're looking out for us. Could I have your thoughts though?

We are never alone even when we might think we are...

Some of us get confirmations at certain times in our life for whatever reason.

How I relate to signs in this way is to trust what my inner voice relates to the connection.

So trusting your own inner sense of what it means.

If you feel it is a presence with you when he goes away, allow it to be that.

Its your reality and connection to open to what you feel for you in that space.

You have had confirmation of spirit so allow your own realization of that space to be with you where ever you sense it to be.
Old 17-07-2014, 08:36 AM
Lisylou1

Thank you I've never really found a forum like this and have always felt I should be quiet with my thoughts and beliefs I guess. The lightbulb thing is strange, my husband can be home for a week or 2 no lightbulbs go out when he's around then as soon as he goes on a business trip they just go out! Usually the first day he's left! I thought as well to be honest that it was just my old house and yes it was just old lightbulbs. Its just strange that I've moved to a new country and into a new villa and the pattern has been repeated in the last 3-4 visits he's been away. It probably is my imagination though lol ;)
Old 17-07-2014, 08:43 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Thank you I've never really found a forum like this and have always felt I should be quiet with my thoughts and beliefs I guess. The lightbulb thing is strange, my husband can be home for a week or 2 no lightbulbs go out when he's around then as soon as he goes on a business trip they just go out! Usually the first day he's left! I thought as well to be honest that it was just my old house and yes it was just old lightbulbs. Its just strange that I've moved to a new country and into a new villa and the pattern has been repeated in the last 3-4 visits he's been away. It probably is my imagination though lol ;)

Trust where you are with it all, its real for you and your connections are real. In time more may show you a greater picture, for now it is what it is and you know the connections and how it all fits in the picture so far.

The links we notice open us up in really profound ways if we observe and allow it all to be as it is...how you feel, what you sense, that is trusting in yourself in what your aware of and noticing in the connection.

Not over analzing it all and just allowing it to be what it is as it is each time for you will allow you to explore it as you will...
Old 19-07-2014, 10:49 PM
Lisylou1

I've had a bit of an intense night tonight finishing with another bulb going out!! I was having a very strong dream tonight and it was showing me that I have to listen through my heart and let my mind go quiet to hear. Then the dream was showing that the same energy that runs through us also runs through nature. I just remember someone kept repeating 'we are all one'. It was showing me we all had the same heartbeat for this energy and it was the same heartbeat for everyone and everything. I woke up as I was so hot and because the dream was so intense and got up to go to the bathroom and a bulb blew at that moment! I have to be honest it terrified the life out of me as it's 2.30 in the morning and pitch black! Lol!!
Old 20-07-2014, 03:46 AM
Master

You have a loved one looking out for you and pops the light bulbs. I have no clue why it happens when your husband is out of town. Maybe to comfort you to let you know your loved one is around you, even if your husband isn't :)
Old 20-07-2014, 09:08 AM
Master
Lightbulbs don't last forever all on their own; no bulb-popping spirits required.
We are more than capable of creating and manifesting our own reality, based on whatever beliefs we hold.
Looking inward rather than outward for explanations. Self-realization in other words.

Last edited by Baile : 20-07-2014 at 10:31 AM.
Old 20-07-2014, 11:14 PM
Master
Quote:
I think I'm trying to explain that I do think there is something in spirituality and there is more going on than meets the eye!

I feel like a bit of a crackpot writing this
While the general public doesn't talk about such things, many have expereinced them. You will find the people on the forums have all had experiences, many much more 'weird' than yours.

Quote:
My husband has to work away on business trips which as a family we are all used to. However for the past 4-5 years whenever he goes away a lightbulb without fail always goes out, it's never been while he's in the house!

and I've been reading it could be something to do with negative energy if I'm stressed drawing energy out.
Having electrical things stop working is a well known phenomena. Its caused by the energy of intense emotion, especially when stressed. Though its not always 'negative' emotion, that is more typical. In this kind of situation, whatever burns out typically is permanently broken. One exception is street lights which have a mechanism to relight.

If the light it starts working when your husband returns, then its not the thing described above. If you always replace it, try leaving it alone next time to see what happens or swap lightbulbs from another room. I would look into a spirit (ghost) perhaps even your gran. Turning out the light is something a parent would do if everyone left a room.
Old 23-07-2014, 03:47 PM
Master
I agree with wstein: it's not necessarily negative energy, at all. Though it could be a meaningful energetic expression.

And yes, many here on the forums seem to have had these sorts of experiences. They can be quite mysterious, but a negative interpretation isn't necessary.

These sorts of little events can affect many electrical and electronic devices, not just light bulbs.

Here's a thread we had some time back, about this subject of human psucho-physical energy interacting with electron flows and electrical-device phenomena:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...onic+tanemo n

Yes, I'm with the others... no need to feel crackpot.