Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-07-2014, 07:13 AM
Octy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew

It's when you can take a step forward, look back and see your body and personality as it really is. At that moment you know the truth about life. The "self" is only a shadow of what we really are.
I like this definition
Old 17-07-2014, 10:49 AM
StaroftheSea

Receiving Jesus/God's/The Holy Spirit's Holy Wisdom, Guidance and Enlightenment after one has believed, trusted and loved Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit is essential to self soul enlightenment.

Then one is able to receive (in Jesus/God's Holy Will) His Love and Holy Spirit's Truth and Enlightenment into one's own heart as opposed to one's own mind. When this occurs; it is 'realization of Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit' flowing through our Hearts as opposed to just our minds.

The first requirement after believing, trusting and loving Jesus/God is following all of Jesus/God's Commandments that both God The Father gave us all and Jesus gave us all.

The second requirement is being sorry for 'all sins' to Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit from one's own heart (ongoing).

The third requirement is to have in our Hearts from Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit - Love, Compassion, "Mercy - the Mercy one gives out is the Mercy one receives from God The Father" and generosity flowing out to all others ie the Deeds of Mercy.

The fourth is 'walking in God's righteousness at all times'.

Ezra (Esdra) to God The Most High and The Holy Spirit:
"Please send your Holy Spirit to me, so that I can write down everything that has been done in this world from the beginning, everything that was written in your Law. Then in these last days, people will be able to find the right way and obtain life if they want to."

God The Most High and The Holy Spirit to Ezra (Esdras) BC:
"Now I command you to memorize the signs, visions, and interpretations that I have given you. You will be taken out of this world into the heavenly world where you and others like you will live with My Son until the end of time.

The world is no longer young; it is rapidly approaching old age. The whole history of the world is divided into twelve periods, and the tenth period has already arrived and it is half over; only two and a half parts remain. So set your house in order". That leaves the last part of which Jesus/God has said 'much is required of the last generation'.

God Most High to Ezra: (Esdra 2:14)
God Most High said to me, "You are now to make public the first twenty-four books that you wrote, so that everyone, whether they are worthy or not, may read them. But the last seventy books that you wrote are to be held back and to be given only to those who are wise among your people, because these books contain a flood of understanding, a fountain of wisdom, and a river of knowledge. Then I did as I was told".[/i]

God The Most High (BC) to Ezra (Esdra):
"But if you will discipline your thoughts and be willing to learn, you will be kept safe in this life and will be granted mercy after death. For Judgement Day comes after death. We will be brought back to life, and the righteous people will be made known, while what the godless have done will be exposed.

God The Most High to Ezra (BC):
"Then come here, and I will light the lamp of understanding in your heart, and it will not go out until you have finished what you are supposed to write".

John 14:6
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the Truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
Old 17-07-2014, 11:18 AM
StaroftheSea

Isaiah 11:2
"And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord".

For our own soul good eternally.

Kindest wishes

Last edited by StaroftheSea : 17-07-2014 at 02:06 PM.