Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 16-01-2016, 11:06 PM
Guide

Everything changed the day I realized I was God...
God in this context being just a popular word for the higher power, star dust, divine energy manifested in human form, whichever floats your boat.
...and that so is everyone else.:)
I don't believe we create everything, I know it - most of the time...;)
We create best when there is total absence of doubt and firm knowing, like an axiom.
Old 16-01-2016, 11:15 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just wondering
Everything changed the day I realized I was God...
God in this context being
just a popular word for the higher power, star dust, divine energy manifested in human form,
whichever floats your boat.
...and that so is everyone else.:)
I don't believe we create everything, I know it - most of the time...;)
We create best when there is total
absence of doubt and firm knowing, like an axiom.
haha....so you use the word Stardust, too...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-01-2016, 02:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacynicole27
"There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do."

Wow I really needed to read that. Thank you. My husband tells me all the time that I am TOO humble that I need to share my story and my successes. I started at such humble beginnings and it is very difficult to be open about my achievements. I will remember to SHINE not SHRINK!

Wow I'll remember that as well.
Old 17-01-2016, 11:21 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
haha....so you use the word Stardust, too...

Yes, it may seem as if it's an influence of Ziggy Stardust, given the time of posting, but the thing is that I had a powerful vision once in which I saw "clearly" that half of my body was actually meat and blood and veins and all that stuff, and the other half was composed of star dust.:) It also explains the duality of the mind.
And then there is this really nice proverb, which says:
"Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars."
Old 17-01-2016, 06:12 PM
Master
We are powerful beyond measure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just wondering
Yes, it may seem as if it's an influence of Ziggy Stardust, given the time of posting, but the thing is that I had a powerful vision once in which I saw "clearly" that half of my body was actually meat and blood and veins and all that stuff, and the other half was composed of star dust.:) It also explains the duality of the mind.
And then there is this really nice proverb, which says:

Just wondering,

So true!

.... as is the "zig and zag" of every electron in every mote of Stardust comprising all stars and all earths, and all the beings who travel among them or call them home throughout all Multiverses, equally comprised of the Infinite Essence.

I hope you noticed that the last line in Miss Hepburn's signature address echoes your very own excellent statement "Everything changed the day I realized I was God"....which Swami Lahiri Mahasaya also advises each of us to recognize as the eternal Truth of ourselves:

"Meditate unceasingly, that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence".

...which is the REAL reason we are powerful beyond measure.

Thank you for acknowledging the eternal Truth of yourself.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 17-01-2016 at 08:11 PM.
Old 17-01-2016, 06:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ah, A Return To Love....so glad others know it and know these quotes!
:)

...and as you well know, Miss Hepburn,

"All you need is love. Love is all you need."

Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKiqthx0GKw (lyrics and music from the Beatles's hit)
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 17-01-2016, 06:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
Wow I'll remember that as well.

Girlsearching,

Originally Posted by stacynicole27
"There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do."

Wow I really needed to read that. Thank you. My husband tells me all the time that I am TOO humble that I need to share my story and my successes. I started at such humble beginnings and it is very difficult to be open about my achievements. I will remember to SHINE not SHRINK!

...."And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” as also excerpted from Marianne Williamson's quotation.

Thank you for the shining presence of your statement of liberation herein....echoing Stacynicole27's reminder to us us all...
Old 23-01-2016, 12:07 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Just wondering,

So true!

.... as is the "zig and zag" of every electron in every mote of Stardust comprising all stars and all earths, and all the beings who travel among them or call them home throughout all Multiverses, equally comprised of the Infinite Essence.

I hope you noticed that the last line in Miss Hepburn's signature address echoes your very own excellent statement "Everything changed the day I realized I was God"....which Swami Lahiri Mahasaya also advises each of us to recognize as the eternal Truth of ourselves:

"Meditate unceasingly, that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence".

...which is the REAL reason we are powerful beyond measure.

Thank you for acknowledging the eternal Truth of yourself.

Yes, it's comforting to find we all arrive to the same conclusion, to the universal truth, although we travel there by taking different roads. I also think it's a sort of a moral duty to support others in carving their own roads to get there, if they wish, because the entire world keeps telling them there are no roads, and that it's impossible to build them.
For a long time I struggled to accept that the truth is so simple, because hardly anyone acknowledges that (similar to the case of the Emperor's new clothes), but then I realized that the truth is in no one's interest. The governments and the companies don't want it as it would lead to cease of obedience and mass consumption, and more importantly, the people don't want it, because it would mean they have to take responsibility and it's so much easier to follow the herd then to wander off and take risks.
When I took in equation that it was meant to be this way, that not everyone has the same ambition for the life they are currently experiencing, again, that brought me more peace until I arrived to a point where I no longer have questions...just calm content and quiet enjoyment of the now.
There is one thing though...it takes time to adjust to all newly found knowledge and while it comes easier for some, for others (perhaps more stubborn), the resistance is strong and I spend 4 or 5 years fighting myself...until it got old and I gave in.:)
Old 23-01-2016, 10:10 PM
Master
Thanks so much Just Wondering I understand the truth too and wish for the resistance in me to dissolve so I can embrace it more day to day,and then share it readily , Giving up complaining, unresponsibility, past reflection and just allowing my soul to be healed in this moment is helping ,positive affirmations ,loving myself and God unconditionally, being grateful for the moment ,my life ,my family and everything ,creating purpose that expands on love ,into my community ,releasing the need to judge and ego project,speaking kindly and respectfully to all , and cultivating LOve ,Peace and Joy in my mind.....
Old 24-01-2016, 01:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo
That first part of the quote really hits home for me--

I've always been comfortable, if not always the happiest believing that I was somehow inferior. But the idea of being this powerful person is rather scary, and yet I know I'd rather be my powerful self.

Still processing a lot of fear, but it's slowly but surely being chipped away. Thanks for the little reminder, guthrie and thanks to Deepsoul for leading me here :)

Shinsoo,

Strange that I woke up this morning thinking about how I responded to your statement: "But the idea of being this powerful person is rather scary, and yet I know I'd rather be my powerful self."

....and was surprised that I had neglected to state the obvious....which is that:

You already are this powerful self, and have always been so.

I apologize for not stating it in my earlier post to you, but am glad to have been guided to do so now.