Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-11-2010, 08:28 PM
Knower
Hmmm I was reading something in some animal book. There was a story of a lady whose dog had crossed over when the dog had been with her she had been a GSD. The dog reincarnated as a dog but not into the body of a GSD. She (the dog) said that she would appear as a GSD (in her dreams or thoughts) to her previous human companion even though she now had a different physical appearance. The lady had talked to her via an animal communicator.

I am sorry that people have said that to you. It’s typical when people don’t understand how close one can get to an animal friend. People can be very insensitive a loss is a loss whether that being was animal or human. I’m sure you have given you bunny the best life that you possible could have. Before my dog passed I wrote a letter to her telling her what she meant to me, I read this too her prior to her crossing over.

I don’t see why not if you have enough ashes and want to spread them in two or more places. Sorry for your loss but he's ok and its nice that you were there with him when he crossed over I am sure he appreciate that. The entire family was there when Lady crossed over, (Mom, Dad, brother and me). I got to hold her when they gave her the shot and stayed there for nearly 20 mins after.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:02 PM
Cherub T

Thank you to everyone that has taken the time out their lives to think and share a thought to write something to me. It's been an exhausting couple of days and I'm obviously still raw with emotion about my wee bunny boy. I really REALLY appreciate your comments. Hugs back!!

Nephesh what's a GSD? I can't think what kind that is? Just curious?

I wish they had let me hold snoopy whilst the shot got given. They just got on with it when he was on his heat pad and i suppose it was all new to me. Adrenaline was rushing through me. I thought they would do it and leave quite quickly and i'd be left to see him go, but he went so quickly and peacefully. I suppose at least i held and cuddled him, said a few words when they were gathering the stuff they needed. I feel better for having this time with him and i thanked him for being such a joy in my life. I so hope i see him again or at least sense him near. I think he may actually be here now with Startskey, she seems relaxed, which is unusual if her mans not around.

I'm going to be donating my face painting services on the 20th for a group associated with bunnies and many other animals. It's to help animals and i thought today that i could perhaps make some (bunny care) leaflets for it. There are things that certain people don't know about bunnies and i know a leaflet here and there could just help another bunny out there somehow. Raise awareness of bunny adoption rather than heading straight to a big pet store. I think I'll focus on this for his memory. x
Old 05-11-2010, 10:30 PM
LightFilledHeart

What a brave thing you did. Snoopy is not being administered to by hovering angels in the spirit realms as he races to that Rainbow Bridge!!!! I have specifically asked my canine companions who are over there waiting to greet and make much of your beloved Snoopy, so he will feel very at home and welcome in his new life. Just know that he is well, young, vibrant and full of life again! And I bet before long he will be paying you visits from his new environment. He loves you and thanks you for easing his passage... his love is all around you! God bless...
Old 05-11-2010, 11:11 PM
Cherub T

Oh i hope he can let me know somehow that he's fine. I went through a rollercoaster of emotions before i decided it was best for him. There is an emptiness here, but i'm sure it's all for reasons that i can't even understand just now. I think i'm in shock like he's in the next room, but we will all go to the next room eventually. x x
Old 06-11-2010, 02:05 PM
Cal

Thoughts and prayer out to you Cherub T. You did the right thing for Snoopy. I had to do it to our cat within the last two weeks. He’s already let me know he’s ok. Let your imagination help bridge the gap between your consciousness and his. Maybe he will come to you in a dream. Maybe it will be more like something you sense or feel rather than see or hear.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:27 PM
Cherub T

Oh Cal, your reply sounds great. How did your cat come to you? I dreamt a couple of dreams about him a few weeks ago before i got ill, looking back at the dreams i think it was perhaps a warning of this coming. The second last dream i had I was at the beach with the bunnies for some strange reason. Starskey, she was in the carrier and i had Snoopy in my arms. I looked at the ocean and wondered "why are we here?" It was like i was wondering what's the dream about? What message?? Then i turned away for a second and the water was coming up very fast. I had to climb the rocks and we were all safe.

The last dream was that i was in my old bedroom from my parents house. It looked like when i was a child. I'd forgot about my cream carpet and the red bean bag i had and the dream reminded me of this. Well the bunnies were in the room (obviously never had them all those years ago) I had the door closed so they couldn't get out. I went out the room for a second and when i came in Snoopy was sliding of the bean bag and looked like he was struggling. I tried to help him and get him back to a comfortable position, but i knew he was ill. I woke up! Now looking back I think these dreams were somehow letting me know that i can climb the rocks for so long and delay time, but then when you least expect it, you realize how ill they are.

I hope when i do sense him, see him or dream that i don't question my imagination. After he passed away on the vets table i has a vision of him beside his girlfriend Starskey. I don't know if he'd went there that quickly to see her or if i was just thinking about the two of them together. I feel very strange writing this, like this may mean something to someone... or has someone wrote something similar... perhaps it's a de-ja-vu.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0192.JPG (35.2 KB, 4 views)
Old 06-11-2010, 03:30 PM
Cherub T

Here is another pic of my Bunny Snoopy! x
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0202.JPG (15.9 KB, 6 views)
Old 06-11-2010, 04:03 PM
Lamby

((( Cherub )))

Just wanted to lend my support for you right now.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:12 PM
Cherub T

Thanks Lamby, I think i'm okay and then it just waves back over me what happened. I suppose it's a shock to the system x
Old 06-11-2010, 04:16 PM
Cal

Snoopy is beautiful. Thanks for sharing the photos.

My cat Boomer has visited me in couple different ways. The most profound one was when I was having a meditation session with the intent of communicating with him the day after he passed. I did my normal relaxation routine, following the breath and releasing all tensions. Then he came to me in the form of a bright radiant light I recognized it as his presence/energy immediately. Hard to explain how...I just knew, a knowing/feeling/awareness that's hard to describe in words. He communicated with me using mental images and impressions rather than actual words.

Other times I spontaneously felt his presence in the house, standing or sitting in his favorite spots in the house. I acknowledge his presence by speaking to him and/or petting him.

I hope you can connect with Snoopy. Having gone through this many times over the years it seems to me as though our animal friends prefer us not to cry or show sorry for too long. They seem to want us to be happy and filled with love, as opposed to sorry and depression. Love and acceptance seems to help both parties with the transition.

Cal