Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 30-08-2015, 11:48 AM
Experiencer
I think I might be one of these

Hi
So recently after researching I feel I may potentially be a Indigo child/adult now.

I was born in December 1980 if that means anything. Growing up I was extremely shy. Always felt different and found it difficult to fit into society and still do. I am abit of a loner but quite content. I have always had issues with concentration/focus (ADD). I have always felt overly sensitive aswell. I have a problem with authority even though I try to accept it, I just struggle with it. For some reason I am the person who always tends to stand out as much as i try to blend in. I am extremely honest, in fact I am too honest which I have learnt isn't always good in this world. I have spent the last few years on emotionally healing myself and I have done alot of good work but I think it is now time for me to move on and let go off my past. I met two girls in my life who I was magnetically drawn to and I could never ever figure out why the attraction was so strong. I now think they may have been indigos too as they showed similar attributes. I am quite disorganised but also very creative.

I have always felt that I am special in some kind of way. But have always assumed it was just my egos need to feel important. I have studied psychology, nutrition and am looking to help heal and coach people in the future. I never realised it until now but if i am a indigo then maybe thats why my studied these things in order to help others.

I just wondered if anyone could diagnose me as a indigo from my story? I do realise I have made it sound like an illness lol. I am skeptical about this whole thing as I assume there isnt much scientific knowledge to back up these theories of indigos.

I just wanted to share my experience. Thanks.
Old 30-08-2015, 01:00 PM
Suspended
It sounds like you have some of the markings of an indigo. I have many of the attributes that you've posted.
There's a lot that is said about them on the internet, so much that it might cause uncertainty when you do research; “am I one or not?” I found that different websites had varying views on what makes an indigo.
It might be down to you to use your intuition, or your guides, to help to make up your mind about this.
It can take time to understand if you are one or not, to 'know it' or 'feel it', & if it feels right to accept this belief the you might find that you uncover more & more that reinforces it with time.
Old 30-08-2015, 02:52 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro
It sounds like you have some of the markings of an indigo. I have many of the attributes that you've posted.
There's a lot that is said about them on the internet, so much that it might cause uncertainty when you do research; “am I one or not?” I found that different websites had varying views on what makes an indigo.
It might be down to you to use your intuition, or your guides, to help to make up your mind about this.
It can take time to understand if you are one or not, to 'know it' or 'feel it', & if it feels right to accept this belief the you might find that you uncover more & more that reinforces it with time.

From my own intuition I feel like i am. The more I read the more I am convinced. I am not sure if I want to be one however. I have always been tried to 'fit in' but struggled. But I now have some peace of mind knowing that I may not ever be able to. I think I need to start connecting with other similar people.
Old 30-08-2015, 04:25 PM
NyctoTwoSpirits

Tony, I too underwent an awakening like this, and even after researching and reading, it was a little bit before I was finally convinced, but once I knew my truth, the feeling that ensued was almost euphoric, but very peaceful at the same time. I once feared others knowing about my differences, and my gifts, but no more do I fear this. When you reach your moment of truth, you too will likely get the same feelings. It is liberating to the core.

Funny thing was.... when my 'Mom' (not really blood or adoption related,how but still my Mom nonetheless) told me she felt I was among the star people, I was confused and tried to figure out whether I was a rainbow or a crystal, and had sworn up and down I wasn't an indigo. Ohh how wrong I was! Lol.
Old 30-08-2015, 06:31 PM
Experiencer
The other thing I have an issue with is the numbers suggesting that since 1980's over 80% of births are indigos. That number seems really high to me.

I must be living in the place where the 20% of normal people reside lol
Old 31-08-2015, 06:01 PM
NyctoTwoSpirits

That number does seem rather high, I agree, being specific to indigos. I think more than realized are born rather as rainbows or crystals rather than indigos. But overall, 80% if all three would be counted, does sound more realistic. Especially since 2000, considering more and more people are diagnosed as autistic, causing an awareness movement to have been made. Rainbows and crystals, if I recall correctly, are often misdiagnosed with autism. While I highly doubt every child diagnosed as autistic is actually a rainbow or crystal, I do think the number is higher that what may be realized.

I also think that many indigos either don't know about their own kind, or don't fully realize what they are and why they are. I feel that they need to be found, and made aware.
Old 01-09-2015, 05:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyctoTwoSpirits
That number does seem rather high, I agree, being specific to indigos. I think more than realized are born rather as rainbows or crystals rather than indigos. But overall, 80% if all three would be counted, does sound more realistic. Especially since 2000, considering more and more people are diagnosed as autistic, causing an awareness movement to have been made. Rainbows and crystals, if I recall correctly, are often misdiagnosed with autism. While I highly doubt every child diagnosed as autistic is actually a rainbow or crystal, I do think the number is higher that what may be realized.

I also think that many indigos either don't know about their own kind, or don't fully realize what they are and why they are. I feel that they need to be found, and made aware.

Well I am unsure of the differences between the three. All I know is that I feel different and don't really fit in by 'societies' norms.

Would you say Indigo's have strong characters? Are they generally leader types? Ive met two people (myself included) who were like this. Certainly not 80% of people ive met. Perhaps i am not indigo and something else entirely. God only knows...
Old 06-09-2015, 02:00 AM
Ascender
Hello,
It's hard to explain in this post as I'm feeling tired and want to make this short but I don't think it matters when you were born tbh. I sense strongly that you're a Crystal and it's from the aura/energy colour I'm picking up about you.
Old 12-09-2015, 08:53 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
Hello,
It's hard to explain in this post as I'm feeling tired and want to make this short but I don't think it matters when you were born tbh. I sense strongly that you're a Crystal and it's from the aura/energy colour I'm picking up about you.

Wow. Please explain why you feel this? Thank you!
Old 12-09-2015, 11:18 PM
Ascender
When I read this post I had an impression from you but it's not easy to explain feelings.