Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-02-2013, 11:49 AM
Soul whispers

I was like yourself in my teens and twenties, I still feel the pain when I see what our actions do to the natural world. But I have also come to the realisation that humanity and the world is going through a major shift and souls are using this time to transmute their soul issues.

Read some of Michael Newtons books you may find some solace, they talk about the spirit world and how there is a spirit place for the earths creatures.

My thoughts and spirits are with you, know that the spirit world has a plan for earth and what is happening to the world is part of the plan.

Love & light
Old 27-02-2013, 01:19 PM
Master

Firstly, so sorry to hear about your brain cancer. My heart goes out to you.

Secondly, you can't take the weight of the world on your shoulders, it will only break you. And nor can you change the world single-handed (though no harm trying). You can only do the best you can to make a difference and to leave the earth a better place than you found it. If you can do that, you have done well and lived right and honoured your sacred birthright.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 27-02-2013, 01:28 PM
Master

Why is there so much abuse of Mother Earth and the natural world? Because people are 'products of the Age'. Organised religion is most at fault, though governments and social leaders and parents must share some of the blame.

If people are not taught to revere Mother Earth and all God's Creation. By and large, they won't.

But things are changng. The sneering jibes 'tree hugger' and 'bunny hugger' are fading from daily use. People are embracing environmentalism and the need to protect and preserve the natural world. And more and more people are coming to understand and recognise the unity of all life, and turning away from the ways of violence, exploitation and bloodshed.

It won't happen overnight, but the winds of change are blowing.

Old 27-02-2013, 01:33 PM
Master

On the personal level. Is this any good for you?
http://www.canceractive.com/cancer-a...ink.aspx?n=154

Old 05-03-2013, 09:09 PM
Krissalee85

Thank you for this
Old 06-03-2013, 01:44 AM
SeekingWisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissalee85
I care so much about our planet and all of the creatures that call it home. It is deeply depressing to see the destruction being done to it every day by our species. We are coming to the Earth in droves, with each one of us putting more and more strain on the environment. Why would our spirits be doing this? Once we pass, can we not feel the pain and destruction that human's are causing the planet? Why would we then decide to come back? Wouldn't caring, intelligent spirits know that the Earth needs a break in order for it to continue supporting life? This makes no sense. Are our spirits selfish and dumb? Do they only care about their own existence? And why is it our species that gets such special treatment when we are the one's causing all of the destruction? We are the enlightened ones? Puh. Look at how all other species have mutual relationships with the environment. What they take, they give back. They leave no trash and pollution. Yet it is our species that gets to move on to the spiritual realm after we leave this planet.
There is an article that sums up perfectly what state our planet is in because of our uncontrolled reproduction and harmful lifestyles, but I cannot post URLs as this is my first post on here. It is called "The World at 7 Billion: Can We Stop Growing Now?" on the Yale Environment 360 site. It points out the the human population was stable until fossil fuels came into the picture and the ease of living occurred. Why would spirits wait for fossil fuels and other technological advancements to come in droves? Were they thinking, "hey life is looking pretty good down there now, let's go!"? It seems that it was a purely physical occurrence with no spiritual component, which leads me to believe that there is no such thing as spirits. We seem to be solely physical beings.
We are like cancer cells to the body of the Earth. I feel that we do not deserve to go on to a spiritual realm. We should all rot into the Earth. I know this is a dire viewpoint and I am aching for reasons why our spirits are doing this so I can have a more uplifted mindset, but I see none. Which is why I'm making this post. I'm desperate for explanations. I have brain cancer and there is a strong likelihood that I will be leaving this Earth soon. I wish to leave in peace, not anger at our species.

Kris

There are many good humans who care about the environment. They try to bring balance. And eventually, they may succeed.

Human race can't help itself. It's just is what it is. It has no choice. The people who live here are not enlightened beings per say. If enlightened beings are incarnating here, they pretty much don't remember who they are, they don't remember the wisdom they used to have before incarnating, or the lessons they learned.

But maybe some do awake and remember. And maybe they are the ones who start to care about the environment.

There is a fight going on. Not all the people are oblivious to the problems. And the good will win overtime. The good is stronger. The planet itself cares about its survival and will encourage the "caring" ones to promote their ideas.

The planet is not alone in its survival. There are others who observe us and help us. That's why many people talk to spirit guides and bring some really good ideas to earth. These ideas are spreading and helping people to become more aware of what's really going on.

The earth is going through the growing pains. People are not mean on purpose or oblivious on purpose. Yes, they are hurting the planet. But imagine a child who has problems and no understanding... imagine this child hurting its parents in some way... This is the same thing that's happening.

People are simply growing up, they do not yet understand. It's normal and reasonable and to be expected. Eventually, humanity will grow up and do something good for its mother (earth) rather than just selfishly keep destroying it. But again, it's because people do not know, or do not know that they should care. They are still children relatively speaking.

The incarnations do not bring more physical bodies onto this earth. When someone incarnates, they join a soul in the body, they do not create their own body. So the spirits reincarnating are NOT overpopulating the planet. They simply join the other souls who are going to be born anyways. It's the idea that more than one soul lives in the same body.

I hope that maybe this perspective would help.

If you choose to come back (to reincarnate) after your passing, you will come and join some other soul and help that soul. Maybe (hopefully) at some point you will remember who you are and what you learned and help that soul to do better with your help. It's hard to know if someone is incarnating through you at any time. For all you know, there is someone else who is incarnating through you and is enabling you to feel the compassion towards "mother earth". For all you know, you would not be able to feel this on your own.

Humans are just growing up and are making mistakes. Mistakes are expected of children. Humans are walking around in adult bodies, but really, they are still children in the maturity relevant to wisdom.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:25 AM
Newbie ;)

I believe that as a species, we're not very evolved. Perhaps in several more thousands of years, if our species is still around, we will be able to better balance our baser instincts with the bigger picture.

In the meantime, I think all we can do as individuals is the best we can, with the tools we've got or can make, realizing that we are weak and will mess up on occasion.

Scientists think the planet has had several life-extinction events in its history, and still it keeps spinning. Maybe if our species doesn't make it, the next one to come along will manage things better. Maybe our souls will reincarnate into that new species, and have a chance to do a better job.