Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-10-2013, 03:24 AM
Fetah

Fish Why do I feel so sad when I reminisce?

I've always been an old soul even though I'm only 17.

I typically surround myself with people who are the age I feel I should be...mid-twenties to early 30's...and the music as well. It makes me feel safe.

The anniversary of my twin soul's (or guide..I read somewhere that guides tend to help people that have life paths similar to what theirs were and me and this guy have eerily similar lives) death.

It was about 10 years ago. That time period...early 2000's and late 90's...I miss it so much. But when I reminisce about it...sometimes it's not my memories I'm seeing. I would have been 3-7 during this time. While I have kiddish memories, a lot of them are more adult-like.

I had this crazy theory for awhile that I should have been born in the 70s. My parents were old enough but they didn't meet until the 90's.

Sometimes I just feel lost in this body and life. Like it's not mine...or meant to be mine.

I guess I just thought that since I was so young when TF died and I never really met him...I never understood the point. It's torture.

I can't even gather my thoughts...I got thinking about this because I was in a happy bubble after feeling misplaced and blue. That bubble was bursted when Ben Kweller's song "Falling" came on.
I don't know why, songs from that time are serious triggers for me.

So is this even possible? To have the wrong life? If not, why do I feel like this? Like I want time to go backwards...
It's very distressing to me to realize that I can't go back.
Old 21-10-2013, 04:33 AM
Master

I like the rock music from the 70s and 80s , but I lived through that time . You could of been around to enjoy the music 30 years ago , died , and came back after only a short time . Dont let this stop you from living a normal life now .
Old 21-10-2013, 01:39 PM
Dream Librarian

You might find answers in certainty (or does it go the other way around). You feel lost because you are not aware of where you are, instead you stretches yourself out to all the places you wish you were. Gather back in towards yourself an start answering where you are, that will be the place where you answers your why.

One theory that exist is simultaneous existences within the same time and space. In that you could have one part of you, a part that is the age you describe, that for one or more reasons have become dominant within your consciousness. There is also the idea of parallel realities. In one such parallel reality you could have this life that blends into your memories in this reality of yours. There are many ideas one could chase, however I keep to my original thought that you should search within your Self to find the answers to your questions.
Old 22-10-2013, 04:07 AM
Knower
I definitely feel the same way you do...I feel that way around Victorian times and Imperial Russia and periods way before mine and I never feel in my place here. Sometimes I dance along to Russian Waltz music and I feel at home. It feels wonderful.
Old 25-10-2013, 03:21 PM
africh

can yuou feel attached emotionally with places of that time?
Old 25-10-2013, 03:22 PM
africh

can you feel attached emotionally with places of that time?