Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 17-10-2010, 12:13 PM
Master
Moments of appreciation and gratitude ...

There was a thread happening on the forums before they capsized ... I cant recall who created it or what it was titled, however I felt it was such a wonderful and refreshing space which encouraged members to stop by as often as they wanted to and share something which they were grateful for and appreciated.

I thought I would continue that tradition ... so if the member who first created that thread happens to chance upon this one thank you ... your idea is very much appreciated lol

Today I will express my gratitude to a wonderful friend (here on the forums) who (apart from many other things) is one of the most consistent, sincere, discreet and caring people I am fortunate enough to know. These forums would not be the same if this friend did not grace these corridors and whose presence here makes everybodys experience richer in ways which are quite often not realized ... so a heartfelt ty to my friend ... IOU lol
Old 17-10-2010, 12:17 PM
Master
I would also like to express my gratitude for the beautiful Liquid Amber which grows outside my bedroom ... planted by my mother many moons ago ... it has just finished sprouting all its new leaves and it is just divine :)
Old 17-10-2010, 09:07 PM
Master
Today, I would like to express my gratitude for the utterly beautiful morning we had ....

My wife and I went walking around a local village ..... one of our favourite walks.

It was a perfect Autumn morning. The air was cool and crisp, and the sky was a very deep blue, totally clear .... not a cloud to be seen.

Unusually for a Sunday, there weren't many people walking, so it was very peaceful and quiet.

The conkers have fallen,and the trees are now just starting to turn reds and golden browns.

Birds were singing everywhere, and we watched the 50 or so ducks on the village pond splashing around excitedly, now that the pond is filling up again since we had the recent rains.

In the field, the 100 or more cows and calves eyed us only with mild interest as they chewed their cud, in no particular hurry even to do that !!

We walked with a spring in our step, soaking in the sunshine and the sight and sounds of mother nature ......

Bliss
Old 17-10-2010, 09:31 PM
Master
I am grateful for my body to allow me to swim a mile today.
I am grateful that I was able to eat a very healthy lunch made by bhuddists today.
I am grateful that my husband is returning from a trip this afternoon...I miss him.
I'm grateful that I've found this site because it's helping me to get in touch with my spirituality again.
Spiritlite
Old 18-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Master
I appreciate the little ring one of the children I have been working with made me, out of a bread twister and a little pink bead ...
Old 18-10-2010, 11:24 AM
Ascender
I appreciate my soul growth and the beauty i see in everything and all people. I appreciate this forum and the wonderful wealth of knowledge that is shared each day. I appreciate life!

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 18-10-2010, 01:44 PM
rainingdrizzle

What a wonderful thread!

I am grateful that my family, friends and I are alive and well and are working towards making the earth a better place
Old 18-10-2010, 02:32 PM
Administrator
Hello

I am grateful its Monday and that is a school day for me kids.

I am grateful for the wonderful mate I have whom gave me the kids.

I am grateful for me home .

Most of all though I am grateful I am here that I am alive. Having had an NDE event I know how very precious life is.

We too I would think are all grateful to Matt ( site founder) for this wonderful place to meet and discuss.

Lynn
Old 18-10-2010, 04:07 PM
Mystfied

I am grateful for life ,and family and friends and am continually grateful to have my health and a job
Old 19-10-2010, 01:17 PM
Master
Well today I am eternally grateful for being fined for speeding as untrue as that sounds. It actually took me a while to appreciate the experience lol and I will probably have a relapse into a state of non appreciation when it actually comes time to pay it lol however it is worthy of gratitude for a few reasons. Firstly if I had not been fined it could mean I would have an accident at some point in the future because it is a road I travel often and it is easy to fall into thinking that I know the road well enough to travel a little faster than the recommended speed. It is so difficult because 25 mins of my journey to work sees me wrap around one of what I am sure is the most beautiful coastal lake in the cosmos ... and the road is good and SAAB reckon it will move your consciousness if you go really fast I was feeling like Isadora Duncan until I saw the stop police sign lol ... I appreciated that it was only $211 and not any more ... not sure how you type with gritted teeth lol