Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 07-01-2018, 12:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
That is wonderful to hear!

I get that, I guess, in theory, but I am all over the place, it is part of my 'superpower'..? When I learnt I could do things in the 'outside', the sensitivity seemed like a small price, and made a lot of sense.

But no, ok, I will do this work in tribute to my human body, to the human experience - to be able to live fully as human also.

I guess my hesitation is that I've learnt to go where the flow takes me. To not use energy where there is resistance, but where it is enlarged. Containment to the body feel so restrictive... If you have any feedback on that, I'd appreciate it.

In a sense, I think I find the lightwork more important than the dating...

Great, now I know what to look for, thank you.

Easy enough. (Haha, we'll see. Humbly, I realize it surely will take practice...)

I can't even imagine, what it would be like... This will be so interesting! Thank you again, again, again :)
There's no need to be outside of your body in order to experience the joy of doing energy work.
I think that is a limiting belief...
If you were meant to do energy work without / outside of a physical body you wouldn't have incarnated in one.
Maybe that's what you have to learn, to accept your body, anchor yourself in it and learn to enjoy all you can do while doing so.
To be honest, it enhances the experience.