Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-01-2012, 10:44 PM
Zia

Smile Projection plates?

Hi everybody,
I hope everyone is well:)
I just wanted to know if anybody used these projection plates. I was searching the web for something that can help me to project and I came across something called projection plates. I have been practicing AP for ten years and I had no success. I want to give up, but I have to finish what I started ten years ago. I just wanted to know if anybody used these plates to project. They are Tachyon technology.
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Zia:)
Old 04-01-2012, 06:20 AM
Master

I have never heard of the plates. I looked it up on the internet. It sounds like they are trying to make money out of something that will not work.
One thing that can help with ap if you are having trouble relaxing and that is to listen to a relaxation CD, beats or astral projection CD. All you need to do is to relax your mind and body. Just wait until the right time to ap. ap will happen by itself and you do nothing, you can imagine something or you can roll out. The magic ingredients, is relaxation and more relaxation. Another important ingredient is concentration. If you do not concentrate for that one moment then you can miss the opportunity and you will fall asleep. You have to notice your body. Your body may feel heavy, light, strange or whatever. When that happens you know you can ap. You may see things with your closed eyes so it is important to notice.
I can understand your frustration in trying to ap. It can get disappointing when ap does not happen. I have not ap for the last few weeks. I think my problem is my bed. I will have to go elsewhere apart from my bed. Someone gave me an idea and that is to lie in the opposite end of my bed. I will give that a try tonight. If I do not ap, on Friday I will stay up all night until I ap. I will not go to bed because I will end up going to sleep. I will have breaks as I will not be able to lie there all night. I know people on the forum will think that is too drastic and is not a good idea. They are probably right but when you have not ap for a while you tend to get desperate. It is not an ideal thing to do because it is very tiring. You have to want to do it badly and to preserve with it. There is no guarantee that it will work but there is a very high chance that it will work. Keep telling yourself you can do it. It is easier to ap if you think you can do it.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:43 AM
mattie

Internet Is Full Of Scamster Sites & This Looks Like One

I don’t know is this is the site you saw, but it came up at the top of a list w/ a search engine for ‘Tachyon technology projection plates.’

I couldn’t be more skeptical that a site (xtrememind) that claims to have a hypnotic CD to enlarge the male sex organ in its catalogue is a legitimate metaphysical site. ‘MLF da Babe Expansion’ claims ‘One of the web’s most powerful system to win women in minutes! A Best Buy with Kundalini Activator to triple the attractive power.’ Another kundalini activation gizmo claims to ‘Greatly increase personal charisma and power over relationships,’ claiming to give an illegal drug-like high.

ROFL on this nonsense. There are thousands of these scamster metaphysical sites that will be more than happy to pick your pocket. The only thing that is getting activated is the size of their bank account.

There are some excellent free guided meditations. 3,060,000 results for ‘free guided meditation’-
http://www.google.com/search?client=...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

93,900 results for ‘free guided meditation astral project’-
http://www.google.com/search?client=...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
Old 04-01-2012, 12:22 PM
Master

Mattie said it well. Stay away from the plates/site, it is a con. They are just trying to take your money and rip people off. It is a scam.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:30 AM
Master
Sounds like a sales gimmick to me as well. The only suggestion I can make to you is investing in some Crystals & Gemstones. There are certain ones that can assist in APing/OOBEs. One of the best is Moldavite. Not only is it great for that but it is great for spiritual growth in general. The only downside to it is that is is rather pricey being it is rarer than diamonds and fell from the heavens and was created with the heat from the impact in 1 spot on the earth, in Czech around 14 million years ago.

If you cannot afford that or just don't want to invest that much into something that may or may not work for you individually there are much more common stones & crystals that are said to work as well. Any Tektite is good from what I understand. I am guessing it is because Tektite falls from the heavens as well, those seem to be the best for APing/OOBEs. If you are interested in them just let me know and I will find out more names of stones & crystals that could assist you.

Good luck!
Old 07-01-2012, 04:09 PM
Zia

Smile Thanks:)

Hi,
Thank you for your reply. I kind of new, but I wanted to make sure that I wasn,t wrong about the product.
I hope you did project yesterday astralsuzy:)
Thank you very much for your help guys, much appreciated.
Sincerely,
Zia:)
Old 07-01-2012, 09:58 PM
Master

Hi Zia
I did ap on Friday night. Not really an ap. I woke up in a dream and I realised I was out of my body. I was listening to an ap CD. Last night I was listening to it as well and I fell asleep. Trying to be successful to ap can be very frustrating. Your mind and body has to want to make the effort to ap. I am going to listen to the CDs for a while until my mind and body will get into the habit of wanting to ap. Then I will go without the CDs. I think to use nothing is the best thing if you can.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Zia

Smile

Hi astralsuzy,
I am happy to hear that you came close to AP. I have used CDs and they never worked for me. I have come close to AP when I listened to CDs, but never complete AP. I hope it works for you:) I also agree with you that it is better to AP without anything, that is the best:)
All the best to you.
Sincerely,
Zia :)
Old 11-01-2012, 01:21 AM
Master

Hi Zia, It is a good idea to use CDs when your body and mind will not co-operate. Last night I did not get close as my mind, body or both was not relaxed enough. I was lying there for a long time without any success. I just gave up. I think I have got it. I think it will work a lot easier than I thought. When I use an ap CD I get extremely relaxed. Tonight I am going to use it. When I notice I am getting very relaxed I am going to visualise or imagine something. I will ap to that activity or place. I noticed when I get very relaxed I often have no indication that I am going to ap. I just instantly go to that place and I fall asleep. I think that is where I am going wrong. I do not listen to the whole CD. I think it will work best not to listen to too much of it. All the best.