Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-10-2011, 05:17 AM
dans

QUERY and CONFUSION...

Hi Frnds..

Hope you all are fine n good...

SO i have a simple n small confusion n a query running in me...

I have read books on AP..some say that when we astral project we should shield our self with protection of light or anything, so that the negative entity does not disturb us..

OK coming to the point..i have read that People who do not know anything of AP go astral travel during every sleep. The question here is..HOW THEY WILL BE HAVING THE SHIELD OF PROTECTION AND DONT THEY BE DISTURBED BY THE NEGATIVE ENTITY..?

Please Suggest..(hope I am Clear with the Question)

regards
Daniel
Old 22-10-2011, 05:38 AM
Master

When people dream they are not aware they are astral projecting so why would they think of protecting themselves. A lot of people cannot remember their dreams so there would be no need to protect themselves. You only need to protect yourself if you feel you need to. If you feel afraid then to protect yourself is a good thing. I do not protect myself. I never have. I do not care what the books say. I think they are beginners like me. I did not learn from books. I learnt from my own experiences and finding out for myself. I do like reading ap books.
Old 22-10-2011, 06:07 AM
dans

thank you astralsuzy for the immediate reply...
Old 22-10-2011, 07:54 AM
Suspended
Hiya dans

I'm the same as suzy - I don't do any kind of protection.

The way I figure it, is if you do use protection, you are telling your subconscious that there is something to be protected from... and more often than not the subconscious will manifest what it has been told to believe.

I've come across sticky situations and a few mean characters, but I know I can't be harmed. That's what works for me. Heck, I once came across a blue-skinned guy with horns on his head in my bedroom. I decided to laugh at him. I was laughing so much and pointing at him that I was bent double. The next time I looked up, he'd gone...poof...just like that.

Squatch