Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-07-2013, 12:28 AM
Niebla0007

Quote:
Originally Posted by novice90
I will. Are there any methods I could use to go about opening the third eye?

If you just search, you will find infos like
http://decalcifypinealgland.com/how-...-pineal-gland/.

Just read more about the pineal gland.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:35 AM
Experiencer
I've seen those too. I've seen whitish silver ones. Very cool :)
Old 03-07-2013, 01:47 AM
Experiencer

I always see blue sparkles! I don't know what it is, but I also suspect that it's angelic.
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Spiritual Mama

Question Lights

What is the difference between what may be Angel lights and Spirit lights? I sometime see them in different colors but how do you know which is which?
Old 06-07-2013, 02:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by novice90
I will. Are there any methods I could use to go about opening the third eye?

If you're seeing these sparkling orbs, your third eye is already open. There is no way to force third eye open. It opens when it should, just like your iris does.

For further info on the sparkling orbs, you might Google "blue pearl". It is a representation of you--and others around you. I spent a lot of time trying to figure which one was "me"--but in the end it just doesn't matter because, especially with guides and guardians, you're all part of one anyway. It is just a nice reminder and a sign that third eye is open. If I pay too much attention, I don't see them any more.

I also saw the white, blue ones initially. Someone mentioned the orange ones. I am convinced those have to do with healing. I have seen, physically, eyes open, rather large orange orbs float across my room. They made me happy. And I think I've had much help in the healing area for a long time.

Some feel it's not worthy to speculate about all this, but I think it falls in the realm of appreciation, gratitude for what we are given--help.

Lora
Old 07-07-2013, 02:54 PM
Heat3peat

I see them when I'm meditating.
Old 07-07-2013, 02:55 PM
Heat3peat

But they are always WHITE, I never see any other color than pure bright white so maybe i'm talking about different lights?!
Old 07-07-2013, 02:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat3peat
But they are always WHITE, I never see any other color than pure bright white so maybe i'm talking about different lights?!

No--just wait. Something else will show. I think everyone is different, though. I originally just saw the small white ones--like the size of pencil lead.

I think that is not as much the "strength" of the entity being seen, but their "distance" in terms of concentration/consciousness. So, if I've been asleep and am just "coming back" they are very, very small. They've been focused "out there" somewhere.

If I'm concentrating on something on TV that makes me think about spiritual things or connect to something I hadn't before, then I'll notice a larger blue one off the (right) side of the TV. It's because my consciousness is focused "close" to my physical body, not "out there" somewhere.

At least that's how I have come to view them.

Lora