Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-02-2017, 02:45 AM
Guide

A turtle for trade

Hello, I had just awakened and realized that I was still tired so I figured that I would set the intention to ask a question. The question was... What could I do that would help me with my situation.... I remember my dream but there was soo much that I forgot parts of it. I remember being on a ship of some kind and having my friends there who looked like soldiers. The next part of the dream that I remember was going into a classroom that looked very decorated and had nature lighting and even a small pond in the front of the class room. I remember trying to get a teacher to join me.

I was thinking about doing something for little kids or at least that was what I remember thinking. The teacher started talking about turtles and then he told me he would trade me a turtle for his services. I recall telling him what about a dragon instead and he said that he had plenty of dragons and wanted a turtle instead. So I was thinking that should be easy I had one just the other day... came right up to me.. (Funny how you have memories of other realities in your dreams with no relation to real life.) I was like deal! I left the class room. The teach felt like a geology teacher to me for some reason that is what I picked up.. Just had something I forgot came to me but it was gone as soon as I focused on it.

Ahh now I remember... It was something I had... an item of importance.. Oh well. When I left the classroom it seemed to be night outside and there was a great fountain in front and a parking lot to my right side. A couple had came up to me and started talking. I told them about the whole experience and about the turtles and I looked back over to the parking lot there was a stage with people dancing and then fancy race cars started pulling into the parking revving and making a lot of ruckus. Then thats when I remembered that I am throwing a concert in may and that I was dreaming. Thats when I woke up.

I want to throw a concert and car show in May which is exactly 3 months. I have everything pretty much done except for the financial part. Any ideas to what this could mean?
Old 23-02-2017, 04:28 AM
Master
"slow and steady wins the race"; that's the lesson of the turtle.
just keep plodding along, one step at a time, and you'll reach
your goal. that seems the message to work with in regards to
financing your event -- just take the next step that comes along.

there's something slightly deeper too.
the ship with friends dressed as soldiers feels to be speaking of
your soul's arrival onto battlefield earth, where varied energies
have combated for supremacy. you are brought into a classroom
to learn of and acclimate to the nature of this world.
you have an affinity for this scene, and express the desire to help
others learn... this makes YOU a teacher.
the teacher there offers you a trade. the wording of that sentence
seems slightly jumbled: "he would trade me a turtle for his services".
this sounds like he provides the turtle. that idea supports the
notion that you are the teacher of the scene [you're teaching yourself
some lesson through this].
a dragon is flashy and ultra-impressive... but those are easy to
come by it seems. the turtle is humble and slow.. but it's what is
wanted here. you've already mastered the turtle's energy; you'd
displayed that mastery 'just the other day'. the idea here seems to
be that remaining true to your core beliefs is what will serve you;
abandoning those teachings in search for something 'magnificent'
isn't in your best interests. [that idea may be the "item of importance".]

you then relate some of your journey/learnings to "a couple", and the
dream brings you into awareness of your earthly reality.
Old 23-02-2017, 06:25 PM
Guide

The dream was definitely deep that is for sure and thank you for adding to it. Haha I have definitely learned patience that's for sure. It would seem that my words were mixed on purpose in order to convey that thought. Thanks for really looking at this story :)
Old 26-02-2017, 02:38 AM
Guide

I would not sell out the turtle. It took the effort to come to you of its own free will to bond with you; not an item to be sold out for whatever ruckus racecar. In the end your life is your own and your choices your choices of what you want for yourself. are you battling emotions? trading nature instinct for glitz and dazzle?
Old 26-02-2017, 08:56 AM
Guide

haha a twist!? I am having my first ever concert & car show in May!!! :) I am definitely battling emotions... or more like the emotions starting up small rebellions every now and then. I lived in a office without pay for a year and lived in a home without power for another.

The things I have learned gave me wisdom to be able to make it happen and there is only 3 months left and no funding.... Everything is in place and I am kinda doing it weird but everything is in place just no funding. Do I move it back to September or do I keep it for may...? If I push it to may the same circumstance would probably happen more or less in my favor. This time around there are lot of coincidences that happened regarding my concert in may that are in my favor. Then there is the part to where the office closed and I have to wait until there is a new office if I want to move back north to continue work in that city as I am back at my parents house for the time being.

lol I hate pity parties and I am trying to move forward but what am I to do. Nothing is written in stone and circumstances arise and I have had my share of circumstances that have happened in my favor time after time in my favor. Then there is the issue with feeling lonely.... But I know its not true at all. I just want more love..... but how much love can one give?
These are some of things I battle with... Now I found out I have a block over my heart chakra..... lol How does one listen to their heart? Ah... a good question to ask during meditation and forum topic for sure... I know I will be successful... I feel it and I hear it. I know I will be happy I feel it and know it. I just have to learn to trust my heart when it tells me these things...
Old 26-02-2017, 10:10 PM
Master
for sure, be true to your heart's guidance.
otherwise you'd be doing someone else's bidding.
(and do they have your welfare in their heart?)

as for the circumstances aligning properly, i'm reminded of this
scene from Shakespeare in Love (1998):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTQurAEmt64

Quote:
SkyGodWarrior: ...how much love can one give?
all of it. that's what you have it for: to give it freely.
Old 27-02-2017, 05:11 AM
Guide

Haha Thanks HORACE... lol and they do not have my welfare in mind. Im sure I couldn't be in a more desirable position than living in that office, hungry and without a car.

Makes sense. :)