Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-12-2015, 07:26 PM
Seeker
how to get oobe vibration ,advice need it pls

Hello everyone :)
I can't get oobe vibrations during relax process in the bed, I always fell a sleep
(few weeks trying)
should I imagen some energy point falling to top of my head all the time?,or is there some others good technique anyone can recommend?

Have anyone try to get Oobe from sitting meditation position ?
If yes I will be also very greatfull for some advice
Old 17-12-2015, 04:56 PM
Newbie ;)

If you're really tired already when you go to bed that might explain why you go to sleep so quickly. Try going to bed earlier than you normally do or taking some short naps earlier in the day. Or if you wake up later in the night, get up for a few minutes before going back to sleep. I have most luck around 3-6 AM after I've already gotten some sleep.
You can also put on some headphones and try listening to some music/binaural beats for OBE related stuff (You can find a lot on youtube) if you haven't tried that already.
I don't really know much about visualisation techniques though, sorry. :c
Old 17-12-2015, 10:08 PM
Master

Remli gave you excellent advice. I would do what Remli suggested. If you keep falling asleep in bed I would not ap in bed as it is too comfortable. Ap somewhere else where it is not too comfortable. You do not have to have ap vibrations to ap. We do not always get vibrations to ap.
Old 19-12-2015, 07:52 AM
Seeker
2 h nap during a day help me very much. thank you for help :)
Old 21-12-2015, 09:32 PM
Newbie ;)

I agree that you should be rest to do this. But have you tried mental scrunching your fingers and toes (not physically): picture your hands and feet then curl and uncurl your fingers and toes and eventually move your hands and feet all the way up to your arms and legs and eventually your torso. It worked for me I took like a five hour nap one day and wasn't tired when I went to bed at 8 so I tried theses techniques for three hours :) and eventually astral projected for few hours til I was woken up :(
Old 23-12-2015, 10:14 PM
Newbie ;)

I've been doing it since childhood. trying it when you are not tired. that may help. it is harder for me to get to the point of obe now that I am 74, but it still happens occasionally. I find it easier in the morning when I wake up and it isn't time to get up. Try thinking of your toes until they tingle then move up until you are tingling all over, though this is a good it does not necessarily lead to obe.
Old 04-01-2016, 03:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Privater
I've been doing it since childhood. trying it when you are not tired. that may help. it is harder for me to get to the point of obe now that I am 74, but it still happens occasionally. I find it easier in the morning when I wake up and it isn't time to get up. Try thinking of your toes until they tingle then move up until you are tingling all over, though this is a good it does not necessarily lead to obe.

I'd be curious to know your thoughts on why age is a factor in one's ability to have an OBE. I am only able to AP on a very occasional basis these days and it is extremely frustrating especially since it is so rewarding when it does happen. I'm in my sixties by the way.
Old 04-01-2016, 07:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthPlagueis
Hello everyone :)
I can't get oobe vibrations during relax process in the bed, I always fell a sleep
(few weeks trying)
FYI Vibrations are NOT required for an OOBE. There is one or two method that starts from vibrations, but there are many others too.