Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 06:31 PM
Orion von Koch

What is the cause???

The Spectral Expanse of Human Mindscape

What cause does the mental vista impact upon the underpinnings of Earthly happenstance to existence bring? A mind searching the dreamscape's horizon for order and unity that states positive and negative results to each and every sequential event suggests its own purpose -- truth. Man thinks and something happens in this physical realm of Time/Space with consequence. It has been said, "Not that one is, but that whereby Is, is." Does this mean there is something higher than one's own being? Indeed, so. We are here to become one with the other through unconditional love or coherency found in the pathway of Truth.

Humanity is here for some higher purpose other than that of the animal or the apparent generality of external things. Mankind must become
Old 08-05-2007, 06:33 PM
Orion von Koch

I won't put much more up to Test, but I do want to know the level of intellect found here. I am seeking to being a massive amount of information to the realm of thought and so many sites are full of minds that have not paid the price of deep thought. Just checking. Sorry to bother you guys.
Old 08-05-2007, 08:43 PM
dreamer

Hey Orion, that's some heavy reading material but I enjoyed it. Keep posting if you feel the desire to, maybe it might not appeal to 85% but there may be bits of interest to the other 15% that might then filter back to the other 85%. I've found all your posts very thought provoking.
Old 08-05-2007, 09:24 PM
Orion von Koch

Thank you very much. I am in high hopes that we can all grow together here.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:46 PM
StephenK

>>The Spectral Expanse of Human Mindscape

Now that was a mouth full!! :^)

Was that an actual composition on your part, on the fly, or was it a copy from an
essay you've been nursing for some time? I found much there that I can identify with!

Now keep in mind, we are born into animal bodies. We carry forth traits of interactions
that lend to our "species" survival and further propagation. If you ever worked on a farm you'll
note that the way animals interact with each other seem to run on a clock quite independent
of thought and introspection.

As we look to understand our own participation in this physical picture there seems
to be certain default "values" or "tendencies" that we're "naturally" drawn to out of
hardwired evolutionary pressures.

Our history as a civilization seems to be a swinging back and forth between our latent
spiritual awareness/consciousness and that of the animal habits of a corporal species.

This observation I'm simply placing out there as an orienting benchmark. Being
soul-based as we are there must have been a practical reason for us to make the leap into
these bodies knowing what we would deal with ahead of time. Why would we strip away
all the universal access and interaction that we spiritually possess for the sake of
such a mind-trap of limitation and blind attachment?

I'm concluding that our project was to intentionally poke our spiritual eyes out in order
to feel around in the dark for fresh perspective and experience. To re-connect with each
other out of blind desperation and new passion.

Keep in mind that our current condition here is purely temporary. We pass-on back to ourselves
in good time. Forgetting then re-rememberering as both soul-based and spiritual-eternals is quite a
profound and adventurous undertaking when one thinks about it! :^)
Old 09-05-2007, 01:48 PM
StephenK

>>I am in high hopes that we can all grow together here.

Amen, right on..... I'm with you on this! :^)
Old 10-05-2007, 07:59 AM
tiltjlp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion von Koch
Wars must be fought for ideals held in truth.

Anyone who advocates war is, in my opinion, misguided. The only path to truth is peace.

John
Old 14-05-2007, 02:37 PM
Orion von Koch

There are wars and there are wars. You would not defend yourself or others of your family if attacked and destroyed??? Yes and those who advocate "PLAY NICE" were born to not play this game. This game is the biggest game in town. If you do not play the game which includes War, then you are a cow.

That being said, I do agree with you that War is at the top of my dislike list.

The truths that I live by have been hard fought and won by those who are awake.
Old 14-05-2007, 10:00 PM
tiltjlp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion von Koch
There are wars and there are wars. You would not defend yourself or others of your family if attacked and destroyed??? Yes and those who advocate "PLAY NICE" were born to not play this game. This game is the biggest game in town. If you do not play the game which includes War, then you are a cow.

That being said, I do agree with you that War is at the top of my dislike list.

The truths that I live by have been hard fought and won by those who are awake.

So you see war as a game to be played. Well, I see peace as a lifestyle to be embraced. And why would you consider me a cow because I'm not gungho about war? And if you meant coward instead of cow, you're even more off base.

John
Old 14-05-2007, 10:52 PM
Orion von Koch

Again, you did not answer my question. Would you defend your own. If not why?
Closed Thread