Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-11-2014, 04:05 AM
Suspended

The past life lived is a record.

The atmosphere demonstrates to us all that it can record, we use it to record, we use it to send recordings. Human beings have witnessed past lives as a recording, historical fact.

We have also experienced our own deceased relatives visiting, they told us they came from out of the light. We know that their past life record is their personal record of life, yet in the light everyone is the same, we all have the same sound we are all equal.

Therefore the past life record is used by the visiting spirit and if the spirit was upset, then the information that they re-contact is how they left their life. Therefore as a spiritual medium who is also a Healer I learnt that if I made contact with this spirit message in my day to day life, via atmospheric wavelength interaction, I helped the past life spirit to heal itself.

This then assists the visiting spirit to gain a positive life message to give their families, rather than re-live the experience of their own pain and suffering. This is how I learnt that this spirit is only a record and does not actually belong to the released spirit, who is a loving, innocent being, and a holy being.

We all return to this being. Yet if we have lived a life of great harm to our loving, innocent family sadly our light self is not given or supported as a lived life. Our spiritual family does not allow for evil spirits to exist in our Earth Heavenly past life record.

This is why this record has demonstrated to have been changed by Scientists burning our atmosphere, and they have caused its destruction. The humans normally left as a contact in this wavelength are used by the higher spirits of light when they assist us.
Old 23-11-2014, 01:16 AM
Deactivated Account
What if the mental illness isn't that of autism or mental retardation were there is a lack of control. But of a dysfunctional childhood, leading to broken and disturbed mind. I am of course don't blaming my childhood for making me who I am. I have made wrong decisions and with continued self awareness of myself have unearthed a ton of psychological wounds and many of which make me a bad person to be around.
Old 30-11-2014, 07:20 AM
Everly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Everyone who passes through suicide gets the healing they need to allow them to grow,it makes no difference if you were mentally ill or not they go into healing.like innerlight has said. they will receive the Healing that they maybe didn't get in life,

Well said. I agree... No one is punished, no one suffers. We continue to learn and grow on the other side, just as we learn and grow here.
Old 03-12-2014, 04:52 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
What if the mental illness isn't that of autism or mental retardation were there is a lack of control. But of a dysfunctional childhood, leading to broken and disturbed mind. I am of course don't blaming my childhood for making me who I am. I have made wrong decisions and with continued self awareness of myself have unearthed a ton of psychological wounds and many of which make me a bad person to be around.
Physical manifestation has no identification with the light spirit.

The only reason a human receives a DNA defect is because of inherited radiation mutations.

All light spirits have their own unique sound in light, and this light being is a living light, innocent being separate to the organic life manifestation. When we communicate through the living record in the atmosphere as a past life/cell memory, the light self spirit uses the information for personal contact of family.

Humans with a disability to communicate were once thought to be mentally challenged, and demonstrated via new inventions to be as intellectual and aware as anyone else. Just because a spirit cannot use their body to communicate the same as another, don't judge their spirit as defective as their spirit has no ability to prevent itself from communicating through a dysfunctional body.
Old 04-12-2014, 04:39 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCheech
So my question is this - What happens when people with serious mental illness commit suicide? Is he still suffering in the afterlife? What became of him?

I read a few books on Reincarnation and Past Life regression, where people talk about their life between lives, on the Astral.

I concluded (my Dad also committed Suicide in 1982) that he was taken to the Healing Halls for some time by his guides upon arrival/passing ( for a few years in our time I guess), and the underwent some counselling as well during that time.

He is OK again, back to his usual radiant Self with his awesome sense of humour. He comes through during readings from time to time. (My partner is a Medium...)

They are OK. Their Spirit guides are there to help them.
Old 25-12-2014, 08:24 PM
Deactivated Account

I found this really cool channel about that. There was this young man Erik who killed himself at age 20 and came back and started talking thru people to his mom, so she started a channel for it. It's a lot like Matthew books, but different info at this time.
Anyway Erik says most people who suicide have contracted it and there is a reason to serve others thru the lessons (but not always).

http://youtu.be/ODwwGN4_TFY
Old 27-12-2014, 05:57 PM
Seeker

Their own mind can keep them from getting to the help that's there for them. In that case they can't see the souls that are reaching out for them. The movers and shakes from the higher side then intervene and get some one from this side who is able to communicate with them. To introduce them to their collectors, with that done they go to be healed and recover from their experience. No one is abandoned although it may take time to get it together. As a rescue Medium I have found that no matter how long has elapsed since their passing they have no real sense of it . They have been in a constant now time as if the trauma that enveloped them was only yesterday.
Old 30-12-2014, 12:44 AM
Songbirds

If an afterlife does exist, I imagine that they are surrounded by the love and support they need to recover, and they then carry on with their spiritual journey. I imagine that through adversity we learn lessons during each incarnation, and suicide would therefore serve as a lesson to the self and maybe others affected by the situation too. I don't know though, who does?
Old 30-12-2014, 02:26 AM
Everly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
What if the mental illness isn't that of autism or mental retardation were there is a lack of control.

Neither autism nor retardation (intellectual disability) are mental illnesses!
Old 13-01-2015, 06:44 PM
sameepbaxi

It is indeed a nice question.
First I'd like to give a brief description about Karma and The law of attraction.
The Karma is attached with the soul/consciousness everytime, even after death. And the law of attraction is what you are getting in this lifespan out of Karma.
So what exactly is Karma? You can for better understanding, think of Karma as 'impressions'. A seed of an impression is created in your consciousness, and its result is what you shall reap in the future, of which time-period is indefinite. The strongest impression in your consciousness stimulates the so called The Law of Attraction, and accordingly you'll face the events in your lifespan.
But these impressions or Karma are not to be kept in our consciousness. We have to realize things, learn from them, raise ourselves, and release those impressions from our consciousness.
Someone commits suicide when s/he is tensed and stressed-out, and that is the strongest impression on that soul at that time. That soul hasn't resolved the impression/karma and wanted to quit in the middle. Now if that soul commits suicide, last strongest impression it has got shall create the lifespan for the next birth. And then that soul has to clear again all the debts and impressions of the soul to attain eternity.

BLESSED-BE

VISIT MY BLOG: sameepbaxi.blogspot.in