Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 25-04-2014, 01:29 PM
Guide

Healing suggestions for dark energy/inherited curse

Hello all,

(This is probably the biggest sob story I've ever told, LOL)

Since going through various different experiences, I am trying to figure if spiritual or mystical could define the kind of experience I have been having. Between my father passing, the appearance of my twin flame into my life (however separated for now), and feeling what is clearly major blockages and negative energies I decided to seek out my neighborhood psychic after some guidance from my late father in spirit.

I was able to have a series of sessions covering deep meditation, searching for the source of this dark energy which is preventing me from fulfilling my greatest potential. My psychic explained that this dark energy appears to have been a curse placed upon an ancestor of mine. My chakras are malfunctioning and my aura is very a murky green color. She wasn't able to gather much details except the name of the individual (Rachel, apparently) who cast this curse on my ancestor and it has been passed down for hundreds of years. The reason was romantic. I don't know of any ancestors associated with a Rachel in my family tree, but I do know how far back my family goes in history and while my family never thought they were cursed, we do have a family story 90% confirmed by genealogy going back to the early middle ages. My family was kicked out of Rome after a major dispute between relatives, and over time slowly lost their fortunes and status. Family genealogical stories include several burnings in the middle ages, and several times my family was accused of treason and the last nail was put in the coffin when my family had everything confiscated from them by the King of the country they were in at the time and came to America with just the clothes on their backs and joined the Mennonite community. My family became rather well off for the times, but my own direct ancestor lost everything again and migrated westward and settled in the midwest, and then his grandson, my father, lost everything up there and came down to Florida. He was practicaly consumed by something, there was something wrong but no one in the family could put their finger on it. They all only knew it happened when grandpa died, and grandpa died not long after his own dad passed away.

She said it is only effecting my love life, however I'm not entirely convinced. In my immediate family, we are all single, divorced, or widowed – there have also been suicides and homicides, 'crimes of passion' so to speak. So I can see how it would effect the romantic side of things. However in my family we are all highly powerful, optimistic, and really loving caring people – but we have a weakness that has to do with self-love and self worth. Many people in my family are successful as well but the success never lasts. Most of my family have gone with less, because if you achieve less you don't loose as much. All of my life I have had bad luck, with the occasional bout of good luck. Good luck I can manifest without problems, but the bad luck always remains and it becomes more difficult to attract good things any more. Since my father has passed away it has become even more hard for me to attract good luck. I feel blocked, drained, and can't function very well. My father's death was inevitable and I was glad he didn't pass away when I was away on vacation. And I don't mourn his loss but I remember fondly the memories we had, although I do get sad when I think about how he spent the last four years of his life out of prison and worked so hard to get himself his own home for the first time in nearly 10 years after my parents divorced he died literally the day he was approved for housing.

When father passed away, I inherited a small fortune. Nothing big. I purchased a brand new car with most of the money and only months later I had to sell it to someone who could fix the engine because it was flooded by water. I had lost all of the rest of the money because of a previous debt I had, and I had to pay for less coverage on my insurance which the new policy kicked in the same day my car got watered. This event caused me to prevent reconnection with my twin flame, who I have never seen since the day before I lost my car and now we don't even talk because he went off and married this other person in his life after I told him about the dream I had about him before we had met and that I loved him with all my heart and I felt this way the day we met. Love doesn't even come close to describing how I feel. Since then his spouse (who knows about me) came to me in a dream and transmitted more dark energy my way and my circadian rhythm has been knocked out of balance. I have been working on clearing that up right now, but sometimes I get really angry about it.

I've had a few more sessions with my psychic, however I am broke and in debt, I have been rejected for countless jobs in the past couple of months since I lost my previous job because I wasnt able to fulfill my contract (aside from the flat tires I had gotten, my other car door was torn off by a tree because my parking brake was faulty). I know some people on here suggest that it's all in the mind, that I'm attracting it because I believe it – but I can't ignore the fact my father before me had this bad energy and his father before him, and it was never brought to my attention until after he passed. I feel that my dad, who is now my spirit guide, brought this to my attention but I don't know how to clear it out. This has honestly weighed down on me more than being physically separated from my twin flame. I can go about my day and try and think and feel positive but I don't feel like that will change anything, it would be empty and meaningless without some kind of deeper action.
Old 25-04-2014, 02:12 PM
Guide
Hi Optimus,
I am sorry that I am not the one to help you, I have no knowledge of curses so shall leave that to someone that does. I did want to post to you to send a blessing and a hug. You have been through so much, I think a hug is needed, even if it is a virtual one.
Old 27-04-2014, 04:15 AM
Phantasmic Fox

Do you know anyone who has experience in the magickal arts? Hoodoo, Wicca, Native American, or anything... All cultures that practice the intentional movement of energy have their curses, hexes, and also their antidotes. Their also exist various ways of lifting curses from either an individual or the entire population which is infected which, in your case, would be your family tree. Unfortunately, it sounds like Rachel was a powerful practitioner and certainly had success in casting her spell. These things can cause lots of damage for a long time if they're done right. You don't need to be a believer to be a victim.

But, like I said, there are multiple paths you could take if you truly believe you're family is hexed and I would be willing to investigate something quick and simple you could do to lift this curse from yourself. Everything comes at a cost using magick, though, and I cannot promise all will go well, especially considering your dealing with a curse of such a magnitude. This is just my view on it though. My method would be to fight fire with fire, or in this case, magick with magick. I am sure there are safer ways to deal with this, but my expertise lies in the dark arts and I've done my fair share of research when it comes to "witchcraft". Since you're not practiced, I'm almost certain you'll fail to lift the curse alone which I why I ask, do you know anyone who is reliable and has experience in the field? You need to be able to focus, and belief is important. No spell will work if there isn't any faith put forth.
Old 07-05-2014, 09:21 PM
Seeker

Hi. I have had experiences with dark energy and can completely relate to the upset you feel with regards to your ex partner, as mine walked out on me a few months ago with no warning. However, curses only have power if you believe they have. All things are energy and negative thoughts can cause negative experiences. Have u used a cleansing spell? If not all you need is a white candle and you ask for protection from your guardian angles as you do this. You then ask for all white light to cleanse yourself and your surroundings and ask that all misunderstandings in the past be forgiven. You can then also ask for forgiveness on behalf of your family member who this woman cursed. Let the candle burn down and this will hopefully lift and negative energies that surround you and you can repeat it as often as you need to. Hope this has been useful to you and I hope it gives you some peace of mind.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:25 AM
pathfinder

Curses are like subliminal suggestions(except they're very directed and not subtle at all), once they get in there they are really difficult to shift, and yours has been there for generations! In Gypsy lore, the only way to get rid of a curse is to send it back- so you can try doing that on behalf of your long dead ancestor. Of course you know in your mind that this is a self fulfilling prophecy/curse thing, but to get that fact through to your inner being is another story, particularly given the family history and your own misfortune. Concentrate on your red chakra which is where this inheritance pattern stuff is stored and try to make it very red and full of light- it could perhaps cause the belief to shift.