Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 20-03-2014, 04:08 PM
lilybug

Hello I'm sorry to hear of your situation I grew up with a very ill tempered father although he is a great man just not good with emotions (;
I just wanted to suggest a Black Tourmaline crystal if your interested in such things it's used for protection against negative energies and a rose quartz placed in your bedroom which restores harmony as well as draw off negative energies replacing it with vibrations of love.

Also having little space of your own where he won't go if possible set up a "comfort space" with stuff that makes you happy and relaxed, your favorite scented candle or incense, some objects of your favorite colors, shells, twigs,pictures of you and him or nature just whatever makes you feel at home put it in your comfort space. When he gets upset go there and sit quietly while being aware of his negative vibes and say outloud, I will not be affected by others emotions or some affirmation to remind you that you are strong and have the power to block out unwanted energies. Stay there for 10 minutues or an hour however long it takes for you to feel you have been able to protect your energies from being affected. I know this kind of stuff is not for everyone but just a suggestion (:
Old 20-03-2014, 04:14 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope33
I'll be trying this out myself, bartholomew..thanks for the tips.
Even though I stay clear out of his path, there are times it's inevitable...lol

When we are in spirit we plan our lifetimes. No matter our situation it is how we react that is important. It's all about decision making. Life is not easy. But it's worth the effort.

Blessings to you...
Old 20-03-2014, 09:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by deyheaven1979
Thanks Belle and Moonincancer; If I didn't had any kids it be a different story, but I can't just pick up and go. I wish I could, so he learns. But I have to fix this issue for my own health, what's weird is that I'm a healer empath and I can heal other people but I can't heal myself when it comes to this. What's getting to me is that I been spending more time to myself to stay away from his negativity. When he is happy is different and I enjoy spending time with him, but he is unpredictable.

no, it's a real tough call to stick it out. But, it is not for him to be fixed and learn, it is for you to learn. Sorry - that sounds mean.

We are all co-conspirators in these dances. When you start dancing to your own tune, and not buying into his - and this is crucial : neither the good times nor the bad - then you will free yoruselves from such entanglement. You can choose: you can empath with the good times and the bad, or neither.

And that doesn't mean not caring or not walking or not sharing, but it means staying in your own space so he doesn't dictate to you the way you are.
Old 21-03-2014, 11:10 AM
Master

Thanks every one for your posts. Nameless and Belle you are so right.
Bartholomew, the tip about the solar plexus is great!
Deyheaven
I have a kid too and can relate to what you are going through. As Nameless said that once you decide enough is enough, and let him know how it affects you (as I have tried to explain to my spouse in calm tones), there is some improvement and self reflection that will take place.
At the same time the me time and me space is very important.
I also loved the image of the waterfall:)
Old 21-03-2014, 08:36 PM
Master
Thanks everyone for all your comments!!, I will for sure try all them for next time he gets like that. I will try the Black Tourmaline Crystal, the waterfall and not face him while his mad, that's going to be a hard one. Moonicancer; I for sure need me time and to Nameless: your story is similar to mine, my oldest stepson drains my energy too and there is always something he finds to complain and of course he comes to me to complain. It drains the heck out of me. This comments are very helpful. Thanks
Old 21-03-2014, 09:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Thanks everyone for all your comments!!, I will for sure try all them for next time he gets like that. I will try the Black Tourmaline Crystal, the waterfall and not face him while his mad, that's going to be a hard one. Moonicancer; I for sure need me time and to Nameless: your story is similar to mine, my oldest stepson drains my energy too and there is always something he finds to complain and of course he comes to me to complain. It drains the heck out of me. This comments are very helpful. Thanks

You are most welcome. Just FYI, it doesn't happen overnight, but small steps are really good for shifting the energy, and being honest with your emotions helps them too. It was very hard for me to be honest about it, but once you do it once, it does get easier, and then, boy they are sorry they started it, because I know how to talk a subject to death

A few other things I thought of: open the windows if you can every day and let the air circulate some - it helps to get the negative vibes out, the stagnate energy. If you are into sage, sage the house. I went to this spiritual center and they had sage and things to say when you are saging. The house does feel "cleaner". If you have sunshine, let the sun shine in. Put some happy music on. That changes the energy and helps me feel better anyway It helps that it is spring, as spring brings in the new energy of the year as the old energy of the last year leaves.
Old 04-05-2014, 08:14 PM
Master
The truth hurts bad!!!

Last edited by Heaven : 04-05-2014 at 10:46 PM.
Old 05-05-2014, 12:22 PM
Master
I don't think that my husband is ever going to realized how much he hurts me. I love him dearly much, but his attitude and actions make me sick. Then when he realizes that he passed the line then he tries to be nice to me, but he won't say his sorry. I just realized yesterday that he is not going to change one bit. I'm so upset and depressed.
Old 05-05-2014, 12:58 PM
Knower

Attend a Santo Daime ceremony with him. He'll change.
Old 05-05-2014, 02:23 PM
Master
Quote:
I don't think that my husband is ever going to realized how much he hurts me. I love him dearly much, but his attitude and actions make me sick. Then when he realizes that he passed the line then he tries to be nice to me, but he won't say his sorry. I just realized yesterday that he is not going to change one bit. I'm so upset and depressed.

it is important to that YOU have realized that he hurts you. the key here is to love YOURSELF more. you can only change you, not someone else. the people around you will change in their own time and their own way in response to the people around them (you). focus on the change that you want in YOUR life. picture it and start taking those little steps. don't give up hope. sending warm wishes :)