Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-10-2010, 03:43 PM
Cal

I understand. Thanks so much for explaining this!
Old 18-10-2010, 07:01 AM
glenos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Different types of Angels

By Spirit Guide Sparrow

To truly understand what Angels are would require the total surrender of the human mind and the death of the human brain.
Only through the primitive parameters of the spoken human language can we even begin to scrape the surface of their nature.
For a greater comprehension, you simply would have to experience an Angel for yourself, first hand. This will unquestionably leave you speechless and in such a state of awe that it would last for the rest of your human life.
For this reason it is rare that Angels manifest to human perception. This and that humanity still have much work to do to raise themselves to a vibration of consciousness that bring them closer to these divine beings.

There have been many books written and published on Angels, depicting them in different stereotypical categories and levels of hierarchy. These books reveal miniscule understanding and dimension of the true full expression of Angels.

Guardian Angel.
You, your divine sacred untainted pure loving spirit, this …is your guardian Angel.
This is your true unmanifest form. Once within your lifetime, if you are so privileged, your divine spirit essence will appear to you in the form of an Angel. It will do this to broaden your dimension of thought and awareness and awaken you to higher potentials in your life.
There may also be other divine beings of pure spirit that hold significant interest for your wellbeing, and may choose to manifest to you if you do not heed their message any other way.
Those of you who feel disheartened that they have never been privileged to such an Angelic manifestation, it is only because you have already received their message, one way or another. It would only be your restless mind that sought physical proof by visual means. You can ascended beyond such need.

Extraterrestrials.
The physical universe, as well as the none-physical universe, is made up of all types of intelligent life. Some of such life hold the capacity to alter their visual form to meet the needs of those they encounter. It is known by many extraterrestrial species that human beings hold Angelic forms in high regard. It is from this understanding that certain other species will choose to present themselves to humanity in those forms warmly received and trusted throughout history. The form of Angels.
This is to say, from the perspective of a human being, it may be the belief that one has just encountered a messenger of God. But in truth, it may simply have been an intelligent being from elsewhere in the universal garden of life.

Your soul group.
Your soul group to which your very essence belongs, is the source of your highest aspirations and desires. It has been known for an aspect of this soul group to make contact upon the physical plane on which you reside. This is usually done to relay a specific message that is significant to your life purpose to which you are here to fulfil.
Such contact, and such message relayed, will most often be interpreted as an encounter will an angel of God. This being will radiate everything about you which represents your grandest qualities and highest concept of love and joy, for it comes from the same essence that you do.

The shining ones.
Those beings who are so far removed from the physical side of life, who hold such a God-like energy, will very rarely manifest to human beings. In fact they will not do so unless the fate of millions were in question.
It would be impossible for a human being to stand in the presence of a shining one without their physical body being destroyed. Their energy literally transforms anything it comes into contact with. A mere thought from a shining one would cause a human mind to explode. Instead they advent messengers of their own, which are actually more like those angels encountered by so many.

This list is by no means complete. But I think you understand the message that what humans perceive as Angels actually fall into many different contexts of multi-dimensional beings. Beings who appear as they do to invoke a certain experience within you that will form a specific understanding.

When you pray to the Angels of God, it is always advisable to be specific in what type of Angel you are invoking. You can do this by directing your thought or intention to a specific resonance or ‘concept’ of Angel that meets your need.

From the voice of spirit - May you be cradled in the bosom of divine love.

-SPARROW-

Exploding heads.... incredible.
Old 28-10-2010, 12:18 PM
Master

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 01-11-2010, 05:47 PM
Shen Mashel

Ok, i have some things to say about angels.Well i guess they are angels of some sort(often related to spiritual guides or ethereal alien beings and such); but i don't exactly know their nature.
The first time i heard the voice of an 'angel' was 5 years ago back when i was in high school.I was at a chemistry class if i reckon correctly.Out of the blue i heard a calm and caring voice saying ''We are with you!'';this did not spook me, but i thought what could it be.That was one of the moments before my spiritual awakening.
Next time i had heard an angel voice was when i came back from school.Right before i entered my house i heard it saying ''Watch out.Something is wrong."And so it was.The fire on the stove was still on, guess someone in my family forgot it burning.Who knows what could have happened.If the gas would have been cut and then reopened a lot of it would have gathered in the kitchen and a small flick of energy...no me on this forum.Thanks for my guardian angels.I talk with them from time to time and many times the words they said eventually came true even if in a subtle or a bit distorted way.I also pray to them so they can help in the best way they can, plus thanking them for their guidance and help.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

A beautiful reminder ~ comforting to know

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 01-11-2010, 08:23 PM
LightFilledHeart

My friend is big on angels. She's always admonishing me to talk to mine! But I don't really have a relationship with angels. Spirit guides, yes... high-minded E.T.'s, certainly. But I've never really had a sense of or felt connected to angels. I think of them as amorphous beings composed of light and energy and not possessing a "body" to speak of. As far as I know they have never made their presence known to me, introduced themselves, or interfered on my behalf. My friend talks to them like they're old pals and at her service... as though they have nothing else to do but look after her and tend to her every need! She even demands they find her a close parking space...! [That one... the parking spot angel... doesn't seem to be too inclined to grant her demands!] I find the way she talks to them just a tad disrespectful at times. [I mean, if I were Archangel Micheal and she talked to ME that way....! Well, I'm not at all sure I'd like it ] Those of you with a line into the angellic kingdom, what attracted you to these beings, and how did you make their acquaintance? I always think of the word "angel" as being synonomous with "messenger", in which case anything and anyone could serve in the role of angel at some point in time. But I know my friend sees them quite differently... as personalities, almost!... and she gets quite annoyed when I ask questions about her relationship with them and/or the nature of their beings.

I'm not in any way discounting the possibility that they do in fact exist and CAN interact with humans (though I'm pretty sure the ones referenced in the Bible were E.T.'s!), I've just never had the experience, thus it's not part of my reality.

Last edited by LightFilledHeart : 01-11-2010 at 09:00 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
I'm not in any way discounting the possibility that they do in fact exist and CAN interact with humans (though I'm pretty sure the ones referenced in the Bible were E.T.'s!), I've just never had the experience, thus it's not part of my reality.

hi LightFilledHeart,

good thing you are not discounting the possibility that Angels exist, otherwise I would be talking to myself ! LOL !

I feel a strong connection to the Angels and I am not really sure how this began. I don't really visualize them in any particular way, I just feel their presence. As for the messenger part, I believe they do bring us messages and signs and I do believe if you ask them, they will help you, no matter how small the request may be.

I find it interesting that many people have a connection to either one or the other, Angels or Spirit Guides. Usually not that many people, that I have noticed, have a connection to both, I wonder why this is ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 01-11-2010, 11:34 PM
LightFilledHeart

[quote=Dream Angel]hi LightFilledHeart,

good thing you are not discounting the possibility that Angels exist, otherwise I would be talking to myself ! LOL !

Hiya Dream! Like I say, I definitely don't discount the possibility.. not at all. I just have no personal experience. I would like to have!

I feel a strong connection to the Angels and I am not really sure how this began. I don't really visualize them in any particular way, I just feel their presence. As for the messenger part, I believe they do bring us messages and signs and I do believe if you ask them, they will help you, no matter how small the request may be.

Do you think they have individual names and identities that people assign to them, and if so, how many people can one angel serve at once?? I mean if EVERYONE is praying to Archangle Micheal at once, how does that being disperse parts of its energy to see to all their needs and answer all their requests? Would its energy not diminish at some point?

I find it interesting that many people have a connection to either one or the other, Angels or Spirit Guides. Usually not that many people, that I have noticed, have a connection to both, I wonder why this is ?

This may sound radical, but hear me out What if they are the same beings? What if we simply see and interpret the energy differently and assign different names to them? Could that be it??? I'm asking

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Blessings to you as well, my friend
Old 01-11-2010, 11:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Dear LightFilledHeart

I was just teasing you with my opening statement. It is very simple, just ask for them to be with you. Think of something you might like help with and ask them for help,or just talk to them.

Individual names & identities ? I am thinking yes, they probably do have. I am not really on a name to name basis with them, I just speak to them in general, figuring the more that are with me the better it is. Not that I am wanting to be greedy, of course not, I figure there are plenty of Angels for everyone and I do believe, especially in the case of the Archangels, that they can help more than one person at a time. Just from what I have read in a few places, can't exactly speak from experience on them helping more than one person at a time... and I know, one cannot believe everything they read, but hey, why not ? If all things are possible, this can be possible too. I have specially heard of Archangel Michael being able to help more than one at a time.

and your last comment, not such a radical question ... I was wondering the same thing myself, same beings different name ? but then again, maybe not ?

blessings to you my friend

Expect Miracles !

Last edited by Adrienne : 02-11-2010 at 12:21 AM.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:30 AM
Deactivated Account

hello again LightFilledHeart,

I was just re- reading your post, I always ask most respectfully when I am asking the Angels for help or a request. I can't imagine someone " demanding " anything. I will confess I have on occasion requested a parking space, but always most politely of course, and they have most always obliged, even on short notice !

"My friend talks to them like they're old pals and at her service... as though they have nothing else to do but look after her and tend to her every need! She even demands they find her a close parking space...! [That one... the parking spot angel... doesn't seem to be too inclined to grant her demands!] I find the way she talks to them just a tad disrespectful at times. "

Expect Miracles !