Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-07-2012, 07:34 PM
BodhiChan

I'd sit on the shore of the nearest body of water and smoke a big stogie and be in the moment...

Namaste,

Bodhi
Old 26-07-2012, 08:03 PM
Lulu

I would probably be part of a team that will (naturally) assemble to try to 'stop' whatever it is that is going to bring the World to its end (assuming, of course, that it could be stopped). If, after all of our efforts, we fail and can not come up with a 'solution,' I would tell everyone I love that I love them, one more time... and then I would probably just sit back and 'take in' as many of the sights, smells, sounds, etc. of this place that I could before the 'end.'
Old 26-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Gregatha

I would pack my bags.
Old 27-07-2012, 12:36 AM
sesheta

I would spend the final moments with the man I love - wrapped in each other's arms. We would look into each other's eyes, say how much we love each other...then go into whatever next life awaits us together......
Old 27-07-2012, 01:31 AM
Master
"Just for fun..."

I'm not afraid of dying at all, but I can't consider the end of the world just for fun thinking. I guess because there are so many people afraid of dying and I would know there is panic all around me, and I hate the thought of people suffering and fearing so. I guess I would spend my time trying to comfort those afraid.
Old 27-07-2012, 02:45 AM
CatChild

I'd gather up all the family under one roof, and have a Wonderful time all appreciating each other. Perhaps for the first time, we won't even be ABLE to see each other's faults and little annoying quirks- all we'll feel is Love and Loved. It would be the most comforting day/hour/moment(s) of my entire life. Plus it would make sense to die with them, seeing as I was born into them.
Old 27-07-2012, 07:18 PM
Henri77

Perhaps the best transition ,would be during sleep, (everyone in their own timezone) and we'd wake in the next life-dimension. like coming out of a dream.

Wouldn't that be lovely.. to wake in a world without wars-divisionism If that's where we belong.
Old 28-07-2012, 01:31 AM
Gofa

Go on an immediate crash diet.
I will want to look my best when the end comes
Old 28-07-2012, 01:00 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillness_Speaks
Eat a bag of cheeze doodles as a watch the ocean

That would be peaceful..lol.. I luv the ocean.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 28-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
I would be so happy and excited, would light another cigarette and just joyously wait to go Home........

that would work too..LOL.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!