Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-01-2022, 08:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Damned but not lost...

Some I think would argue that being damned is being lost. Not in my opinion; I don't have a separate feeling called "love" like most people, it seems. I understand caring, compassion, sympathy and empathy but I have never felt a feeling of love. I care for others, I sympathize with others, I comfort others and I need comforting. Although, I have never felt like I needed comforting other than in the case of extreme fear. I know this might come as a shock but I don't feel fear... I have experienced pure fear before. Fear from nothing but utter fear itself. Have any of you? Just curious.

Anyways... I think I'm getting a little off topic I was going to say, that I feel that from all my past lives, from my spiritual coming and the owl's spoke when I believe I was channeling at one point, I have been able to slice my soul into two pieces. This sounds like a twin flame except that it did not come from ambition or God. Rather, I believe I split my soul long ago. I tried to remove all the negativity, all the suffering and everything that stood in my way of supposedly being great in my journey.

That is not what God intended. As odd as it sounds I think that the negativity or the "weakness" in your soul needs to be there in order for a soul to grow, to become serene...

I get very angry, at very small things and insignificant things sometimes. I talk in my sleep. I have spoken about the depths of the Earth and of the white abyss when I was completely unconcious, before.

Some of you might know but I do believe in twin flames, and I believe my wife is that. I believe she can feel love. She's very different from me and yet nearly the same as well.

Anyways I'll talk more about this tomorrow I am incredibly tired right now. I get exhausted thinking about this stuff for some reason.
Old 24-01-2022, 11:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello again.

I don't know I feel like I'm going in circles sometimes... Although I feel like the cycle is broken, from time to time, it always seems to gravitate back into the circle.

Anyways, I feel horrible... my wife, I believe, received a part of me that is not all that great... I try and try but I don't have endless amounts of energy to do everything either, or maybe I do and I'm doomed to massive amount of suffering for my transgressions.

Why do people get together in the first place? Is it because of love? Or is it because you need help in life? Is it because of a common connection with things you both love to do? Or is it all of this?

What if you got with someone because you needed their help, and yes you love them (but it is secondary), you don't share a connection in things you like to do? Is that still a valid reason to stay together?

Again I'm feeling tired from thinking about this.... I'm tired again please feel free to write a post I'll ready it later, thanks.
Old 25-01-2022, 03:54 AM
Master
In relation to love and relationships, you can only decide through self reflection and your bodies innate wisdom what that all means for you.

It seems like your struggling with something that’s challenging you and your energy.

The reasons for relationships is many. So all of the above. Ultimately you can learn about yourself, through them all. Grow through them. Decide what that means in relation to continuing them or ending them.

When we are born we are often separated out through the mirroring of unhealthy and healthy relationships. That creates a skewed view of ourselves and we will always cross paths with our painbody and seperation through all life. So personal self reflection is the greatest source of overcoming, taking action to build a more contented happy life and consequently relationships.

Yes I’ve felt fear, I was once a fear queen, so overcoming my fear to feel was the greatest catalyst of unplugging all feelings suppressed and all mind struggles containing me.
Old 25-01-2022, 04:21 AM
Master
Just an added thought.. haha

You can’t think your way to become clear and balanced. You have to be willing to drop into your body, out of your head, feel and let go. It doesn’t need a story to do this. The mind likes the story.

Even love loves a story. Feeling is just feeling.

Balanced being flows from clarity an openness. It means your clear first and then your external clarity follows on. You take ‘right action’ from this place of awareness. You make the right choices for you.

By the way as a side note, scorpios often need to heal the sting in their tail, maybe your wife feels that more than you..”winks”