Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 14-08-2017, 08:23 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Ahiyah; Im sorry for all the wrongs done to your people -truly Iam - not just words but actual regrets....But look - ask yourself in honesty - did anybody HERE right now, do ANY of those things you list above..??...Are WE responsible ..??..

No - obviously not - and so - whilst you may justly feel anger at what evil has transpired - nevertheless, you are using that anger to scold INNOCENT people who have done no harm at all.... Wise up...

That's he have no right to be angry or something. The right to get angry go to the viewers. AHIYAH misleading people in Christianity or he's ignorant in the understanding of Christianity. He accused the Christianity God or he's spreading darkness force in here. Can AHIYAH see that? Maybe he's too young to tackle this type of energy. So we've to tell him the exact meaning and let him stop to misleading other viewers here. Again his way of cursing others or viewers is totally unacceptable.
Old 14-08-2017, 09:06 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Ahiyah; Im sorry for all the wrongs done to your people -truly Iam - not just words but actual regrets....But look - ask yourself in honesty - did anybody HERE right now, do ANY of those things you list above..??...Are WE responsible ..??..

No - obviously not - and so - whilst you may justly feel anger at what evil has transpired - nevertheless, you are using that anger to scold INNOCENT people who have done no harm at all.... Wise up...
Be quiet is the best thing you can do for the People, and here's you speaking exactly like the ones that did the wrongs to all the People of the Earth Mother and you can join your fellow bigots Mr Elohim defeats YHWH <----- Tee Hee Hee
Old 14-08-2017, 09:14 PM
Suspended
Master
So before I put Moph on my ignore list he mentioned Joseph and his dream. This only accounts for one of the Mothers of the 12 Tribes. It is partially her. You see later on in this chapter that She(The Woman) is scattered into the wilderness, wilderness being the Earth. So who is this Woman or rather What is this Woman? Can she be found? Find the answers to these and you find the one that holds the Covenant of Freedom. You might have to dig through all the clutter you've been led to believe to find her Voice. Once there you will KNOW where you belong.
Old 14-08-2017, 09:19 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Be quiet is the best thing you can do for the People, and here's you speaking exactly like the ones that did the wrongs to all the People of the Earth Mother and you can your fellow bigots Mr Elohim defeats YHWH <----- Tee Hee Hee

Have you listen to my Cupidson's voice? That's the simplest thing that Godly beings can do. That's telepathy communication. Demons can always cheat you this way and he will say, he's who and who? And you've to listen to me....... Why human can be cheated so easy? At least you've to identify or verify his identity first before you can give your trust to him or her. But how can you do that? No way, you can't see or nobody do that verification work for you. Then how can you trust only voice only? Joker!!!!!
Old 14-08-2017, 09:22 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Ahiyah; lol....mate, take your own advise..??..lol..after all, you may as well just stay quiet, seeing as you have so many on ignore you practically talking to yaself alone anyway - lol - and certainly it only makes sense to you alone and the rest of us are just mildly amused through to borderline irritated....but have at it mate if you must..

Ive never done it before, but maybe especially for you, I will follow your lead and check out that "ignore" feature - prob best - conversation with you is just pointless and acidic... Still options open I guess - and even if I go and leave ya , youll always have your favourite admirer to keep you company - your own sweet self - although eventually even you will get tired of your own whinging hype...lol...
Old 14-08-2017, 10:03 PM
Suspended
Master
I know I'm going to rattle a particular person's cage that it wants many to join him with but the Elohists are actually Pharisees in a very very thin disguise. The Pharisees have many other thin disguises, sometimes known as the tail of puny angry dragon. Puny angry dragon is the one mentioned in Daniel 7:25. It's also like Mophs gang of active Priests, dragon made priests at that. The Woman opposes these critters and they DO NOT I SAY AGAIN THEY DO NOT PREVAIL. this is what they've tried so hard to hinder and that is that the Voice of the Woman is within ALL.their worst fears are now being realised and that's why they are so eager to kill the Voice(again) through their many fork tongue words.
Old 14-08-2017, 10:19 PM
Suspended
Quote:
I know I'm going to rattle a particular person's cage that it wants many to join him with but the Elohists are actually Pharisees in a very very thin disguise. The Pharisees have many other thin disguises, sometimes known as the tail of puny angry dragon. Puny angry dragon is the one mentioned in Daniel 7:25. It's also like Mophs gang of active Priests, dragon made priests at that. The Woman opposes these critters and they DO NOT I SAY AGAIN THEY DO NOT PREVAIL. this is what they've tried so hard to hinder and that is that the Voice of the Woman is within ALL.their worst fears are now being realised and that's why they are so eager to kill the Voice(again) through their many fork tongue words.

You may be with|by the mistaken thought that you've a computer of self reading software in your brain? Hahaha joker!!! Try to use your brain a little bit wiser. The mother's voice? The dragon tail? The Pharisee, the joker's joke?
Old 14-08-2017, 10:43 PM
Suspended
Master
I like what Jermy Rong posts to me, it's hilarious.
What's also funny is that Moph wants to say that the Woman mentioned in this chapter is Rakhel. Yet it is symbolically all the wives of Yaakubah, the oneness of them all. The replacement theologians are the ones with the stolen inheritance, the one Yeshua spoke in a parable about so they always replace figures mentioned in the bible to their own figures. Since this chapter speaks of the Woman symbolically growing wings and being dispersed among all nations and according to Moph only one of the Mothers left and the rest stayed. I have no doubts that a small number of the Chikdren remained. That must mean most of us are still in the wilderness. It's ok once you find that Voice you will bring the Kingdom of the Heavens to your present location. It's already happening and will happen everywhere.
Old 14-08-2017, 11:07 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Ahiyah; Hmm...Thought you said Jeremy was on your ignore hit list..??.. Apparantly not though as you state you can clearly read what he posts to you - which just shows that what you yourself post just cant be trusted - as you cant be trusted - just a silly game player with some egoic agenda.. By their fruits you will know them.. Amen..
Old 14-08-2017, 11:09 PM
Suspended
Quote:
I like what Jermy Rong posts to me, it's hilarious.
What's also funny is that Moph wants to say that the Woman mentioned in this chapter is Rakhel. Yet it is symbolically all the wives of Yaakubah, the oneness of them all. The replacement theologians are the ones with the stolen inheritance, the one Yeshua spoke in a parable about so they always replace figures mentioned in the bible to their own figures. Since this chapter speaks of the Woman symbolically growing wings and being dispersed among all nations and according to Moph only one of the Mothers left and the rest stayed. I have no doubts that a small number of the Chikdren remained. That must mean most of us are still in the wilderness. It's ok once you find that Voice you will bring the Kingdom of the Heavens to your present location. It's already happening and will happen everywhere.

You see my posts as hilarious but not your own posts as hilarious , then you must be genius of fool, in Chinese is Ah Q spirit阿Q精神, Ah Q is the main character in Lu Xun's novella THE TRUE STORY OF AH Q, a backward peasant who interprets his defeat as a moral victories. Or here: a complete likeness of AH Q.