Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-08-2017, 01:13 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
The issue with Spirituality is that for every belief there's at least one other to contradict it, more often than not more. Personally I'm not a huge fan of the truth much less this Universal/personal stuff; I look for what's true in context and what my consciousness can actually grasp. Some religions say we have a number of bodies, and neither the number nor nature agree so what's to be believed?

There's the story of a people living on a small island in the Pacific who have made straw representations of aircraft and are praying for the American 'gods' to return, the island was used as a military base in WWII. Perhaps the concept of the gods began with the Sumerian Annunaki and it's been perpetuated in the collective unconsciousness ever since - perhaps that's all they are, a projection of the human psyche.

But I agree with you, they've been called many things by many cultures but they're there just the same. Actually, although the language changes the meaning of the names remains the same across the cultures and there are some in these forums.

Hi Greenslade,

I think your background is from the Buddhism teaching. And you may have confused and misunderstanding about an ascended person can do. In Buddhism I also think that Buddha never taught or mentioned about God or other deities. But that is not really the truth. But why Buddha Sakyamuni didn't have teaching about Gods? We mustn't forgotten that he does teach us about how to get to be enlightened when practicing metaphysics or Buddhism. That's after you're enlightened then you'll automatically generate yourself to tune yourself to spiritual realm.

That's it seems Buddhism never teach how to approach the spiritual realm but they do know and practice ritual for the dead. The following are what have Buddha Sakyamuni done after he has enlightened:
%%%%%%%%%%

The Golden Bridge

In the third week, the Buddha saw through his mind’s eye that the devas in the heavens were not sure whether he had attained enlightenment or not. To prove his enlightenment the Buddha created a golden bridge in the air and walked up and down it for a whole week.

The Jewelled Chamber

In the fourth week, he created a beautiful jewelled chamber and sitting inside it meditated on what was later known as the "Detailed Teaching" (Abhidhamma). His mind and body were so purified that six coloured rays came out of his body — blue, yellow, red, white, orange and a mixture of these five. Today these six colours make up the Buddhist flag. Each colour represented one noble quality of the Buddha: yellow for holiness, white for purity, blue for confidence, red for wisdom and orange for desirelessness. The mixed colour represented all these noble qualities.
%%%%%%%%%%%%

So what I do is what Buddha Sakyamuni have done. And it's quite similar to what he have done before. I can assert that all ascended human should have contacted with the deities one way or another. Like Jesus or others..... I'm not to convince you any of my encounter . As I say, this is a world of many possibilities. And the truth is not many people know about the secret of it.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 13-08-2017 at 03:03 PM.
Old 13-08-2017, 03:02 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Question ?

Quote:
Jeremy Bong-- Your formula is a waste of time in the instant to chase a bad god. After you really understand the meaning of the formula the bad god is of nowhere.

Jeremy, I posted no "formulae" ergo I have no idea what your going on about
Sort of out-of-mind, or mind-less set of words, lacking integral coherence.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 13-08-2017, 03:54 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Jeremy, I posted no "formulae" ergo I have no idea what your going on about
Sort of out-of-mind, or mind-less set of words, lacking integral coherence.

r6

Sorry, if it isn't a formula or maybe it's a sign or arrangement or just number or whatever. So can you tell me what's it? So what's it you want to tell me or other viewers?
Old 13-08-2017, 05:01 PM
Knower
Quote:
Rose!!! Someone told me you'd been abducted by aliens yet here you are. Dang, s'pose I'll have to talk to you now.

I'm not going to ask if you're well, no need because after the energy you're sending out from the post my face is covered in soot and my hair's standing on end. You're doing great by the 'sound' of it and y'know, it's really good news. There's something special when someone finds their own Light and it starts shining out into the Universe, it's the kind of thing that never gets old. So, a humumgous thank you for... being you.

There's a.... don't have the words for it but 'special' will have to do although it goes beyond that. There's something special when the Universe reflects back to you, when you finally make sense of what's inside yourself and you discover you weren't so bonkers after all. Everything becomes OK.

Mrs G's fine thanks, she's been busy moving daughter into her own place at last so there's stress, being thankful and happy for her at the same time. It's a good thing she's distracted right now otherwise I'd have some explaining to do, she normally picks up on what I feel.

Aaawww shucks.

Awww, Mr G, as always, thank YOU for the JOY!!..You always bring a BIG smile to my face with your posts!...I thank you as well for being YOU!...You are one of my greatest Teachers!..Actually, you're my first Teacher on this Spiritual Path..(((Bow down)))..And a Mega Thanks to Mrs G for sharing you with your students..;)

Yes, many things have come to "light" and it's been fun being open to it all..:)..After a stint with physical therapy from a 50% tear to my right shoulder rotator cuff (I'm learning to manage it now), I'm now busy enjoying my elderly cats "transitioning" period...Just loving what's left of my time with her...She's hanging in there though with spunk!..lol

Good luck to Mrs G and your daughter because I do hate moving!..lol...I know I just need to live "lighter" so there will be less to move!..lolol...Wishing your daughter a smooth transition and a loving environment at her new place!..:)
Old 14-08-2017, 03:01 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Sorry, if it isn't a formula or maybe it's a sign or arrangement or just number or whatever. So can you tell me what's it?

See message #14. I was fairly clear explaining my sequential numerical pattering. You may have been out to lunch when that was posted.

" G "od/" U "niverse = The Cosmic Trinity

..1} mind/intellect
-------------------------------------
..2} non-occupied space

...3} God/Universe{ occupied space }

......3a2} fermions and bosons,

......3a3} gravity,

......3a4} dark energy.

The human individual is not God/Universe.

The human individual has the personal sphere-of-influence as their personal and local universe/god.

/**\ = 2d symbolisme for female-- internalized as ovaries

*Y* = 2D symbolisme for male--- erternalized as testes

Together they define 2D birds-ey-view{ \Y/ }

of the minimal structure of Universe, the tetra{4}hedron;

12 surface angles,

6 lines-of-relationship,

4 vertexes{ nodal events },

4 openings{ faces }

The only polyhedron that is own dual, just as the photon is its own dual particle.

The minimal 3D space having integral coherence.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 15-08-2017, 05:53 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
See message #14. I was fairly clear explaining my sequential numerical pattering. You may have been out to lunch when that was posted.

" G "od/" U "niverse = The Cosmic Trinity

..1} mind/intellect
-------------------------------------
..2} non-occupied space

...3} God/Universe{ occupied space }

......3a2} fermions and bosons,

......3a3} gravity,

......3a4} dark energy.

The human individual is not God/Universe.

The human individual has the personal sphere-of-influence as their personal and local universe/god.

/**\ = 2d symbolisme for female-- internalized as ovaries

*Y* = 2D symbolisme for male--- erternalized as testes

Together they define 2D birds-ey-view{ \Y/ }

of the minimal structure of Universe, the tetra{4}hedron;

12 surface angles,

6 lines-of-relationship,

4 vertexes{ nodal events },

4 openings{ faces }

The only polyhedron that is own dual, just as the photon is its own dual particle.

The minimal 3D space having integral coherence.

Thank you,6r6r for it take your time to elaborate it farther. It's from you own derive from certain piece of work of intelligence or other books. I think not many people up to now quite understand your writings. But anyway, thanks again.

Gods are more wise than human because their way of thinking or ability are much better and higher than human. But they live not much than a life to survive. So they strive to be higher than one or each other. That's the truth just to be the supremacy among them. And they never know they're the creation of the creator.
Old 15-08-2017, 09:40 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Hi Greenslade,

I think your background is from the Buddhism teaching. And you may have confused and misunderstanding about an ascended person can do. In Buddhism I also think that Buddha never taught or mentioned about God or other deities. But that is not really the truth. But why Buddha Sakyamuni didn't have teaching about Gods? We mustn't forgotten that he does teach us about how to get to be enlightened when practicing metaphysics or Buddhism. That's after you're enlightened then you'll automatically generate yourself to tune yourself to spiritual realm.

That's it seems Buddhism never teach how to approach the spiritual realm but they do know and practice ritual for the dead. The following are what have Buddha Sakyamuni done after he has enlightened:
%%%%%%%%%%

The Golden Bridge

In the third week, the Buddha saw through his mind’s eye that the devas in the heavens were not sure whether he had attained enlightenment or not. To prove his enlightenment the Buddha created a golden bridge in the air and walked up and down it for a whole week.

The Jewelled Chamber

In the fourth week, he created a beautiful jewelled chamber and sitting inside it meditated on what was later known as the "Detailed Teaching" (Abhidhamma). His mind and body were so purified that six coloured rays came out of his body — blue, yellow, red, white, orange and a mixture of these five. Today these six colours make up the Buddhist flag. Each colour represented one noble quality of the Buddha: yellow for holiness, white for purity, blue for confidence, red for wisdom and orange for desirelessness. The mixed colour represented all these noble qualities.
%%%%%%%%%%%%

So what I do is what Buddha Sakyamuni have done. And it's quite similar to what he have done before. I can assert that all ascended human should have contacted with the deities one way or another. Like Jesus or others..... I'm not to convince you any of my encounter . As I say, this is a world of many possibilities. And the truth is not many people know about the secret of it.
Hi Jeremy

Where most people have a belief system I have the swarm of bees that came after the train of thought crashed and burned. Oh, and some tongue-in-cheek. I'm familiar with some Buddhist but I'm not an acolyte of anything in particular; I'm also familiar with some Sufism and Spiritualism, and..... There's often a commonality between so many religions, cultures and mythologies, archaeology and very often they use different names for the same things. That's one reason I don't call myself enlightened - because I feel free to cross myth, Spirituality and science without labels and boxes. And ascended? Being honest both of those are contradictory in an inclusive and non-separatist Spirituality, IMHO.

Thanks for the info though, it reinforces the similarities between various belief systems across cultures. For instance, some believe (it came from Paganism I think) in the Rainbow Bridge - and it's similar to your info. The beautiful jeweled chamber is very similar to something I and a few others have experienced.

What I most like about Buddhism though is that there is little (or no) mention of God/gods to appease or worship, it's more focused in bringing out the God in ourselves. Interestingly enough Jesus and Buddha/Buddhism have been linked, and if you take a closer look at what he's saying it's closer to Buddhism than Christianity.

What's really interesting to me isn't that we have those beliefs, but the psychology and history behind the reasons for having them. When we start to explore the source of those beliefs everything changes - Spirituality, religion, 'ascended', 'enlightened', 'truth'.....
Old 15-08-2017, 05:21 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Hi Jeremy

Where most people have a belief system I have the swarm of bees that came after the train of thought crashed and burned. Oh, and some tongue-in-cheek. I'm familiar with some Buddhist but I'm not an acolyte of anything in particular; I'm also familiar with some Sufism and Spiritualism, and..... There's often a commonality between so many religions, cultures and mythologies, archaeology and very often they use different names for the same things. That's one reason I don't call myself enlightened - because I feel free to cross myth, Spirituality and science without labels and boxes. And ascended? Being honest both of those are contradictory in an inclusive and non-separatist Spirituality, IMHO.

Thanks for the info though, it reinforces the similarities between various belief systems across cultures. For instance, some believe (it came from Paganism I think) in the Rainbow Bridge - and it's similar to your info. The beautiful jeweled chamber is very similar to something I and a few others have experienced.

What I most like about Buddhism though is that there is little (or no) mention of God/gods to appease or worship, it's more focused in bringing out the God in ourselves. Interestingly enough Jesus and Buddha/Buddhism have been linked, and if you take a closer look at what he's saying it's closer to Buddhism than Christianity.

What's really interesting to me isn't that we have those beliefs, but the psychology and history behind the reasons for having them. When we start to explore the source of those beliefs everything changes - Spirituality, religion, 'ascended', 'enlightened', 'truth'.....

Hi Greenslade,

Actually I've read your posts for a few months already and they show insight in each piece of your post. And I seldom come and write to this section of the forum. We are almost the same as knowing nothing about the Buddha Sakyamuni history. Although he's my mentor but most of my mentors don't communicate much with me, they only rectify and look after my safety against someone who is trying to disturb me. And they (as I say before) all transferred their dharma energy to me, one of the Chinese God of Wealth who has transferred all his dharma to me then he's death. Lucky, my spirit go to his place in the heaven and revive his life again.

Human is very hard to progress or evolve into higher being as ascended human. It's because even Gods are not easy to practice any high level dharma energy techniques to advance himself , so is human even harder to ascending to be as a God-like human. All these can only with the help by the Gods in the universe although some of them can be possession of high level dharma. As my case is rare for I never learn any metaphysics dharma energy, I just live my life in not a rich position along my dabbling. But my success is all planned by Gods from my very young age. I could see the spiritual realm outside of my body when I was three years old.

That's why I haven't learn any dharma but possess all lots of 10,000 highest dharma which all gods in the spiritual realm or in the universe can't be able to copy or disclose about their secret. And most of them are creation of life.....even a sword that I've created can be having life. A sword can fight or multiple by itself in time of need. And most of the Gods in the universe admire my dharma and want me to teach them. It seems human dharma in my case is higher than most of the Gods in the universe.
Old 15-08-2017, 07:30 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRose
Awww, Mr G, as always, thank YOU for the JOY!!..You always bring a BIG smile to my face with your posts!...I thank you as well for being YOU!...You are one of my greatest Teachers!..Actually, you're my first Teacher on this Spiritual Path..(((Bow down)))..And a Mega Thanks to Mrs G for sharing you with your students..;)

Yes, many things have come to "light" and it's been fun being open to it all..:)..After a stint with physical therapy from a 50% tear to my right shoulder rotator cuff (I'm learning to manage it now), I'm now busy enjoying my elderly cats "transitioning" period...Just loving what's left of my time with her...She's hanging in there though with spunk!..lol

Good luck to Mrs G and your daughter because I do hate moving!..lol...I know I just need to live "lighter" so there will be less to move!..lolol...Wishing your daughter a smooth transition and a loving environment at her new place!..:)
Wowsah, think I need my sunglasses with that because you're beaming off the page there, Rose.

Don't forget, a teacher is only as good as his pupil and as they say, "When the pupil is ready the teacher will come.". Thank you for the sentiment and for the co-creation, there's always something special in that which goes far beyond any words. You're certainly making the Universe a brighter place.

It was kinda your destiny to be the way you are now, if that's the sort of thing you believe in. For you it was always about the experience rather than the knowledge itself - and gaining from the experience too. Strangely enough, when we stop trying to get somewhere we get somewhere.

Not good about your shoulder though, that's painful. What were you doing, playing superhero or something? Give it time to heal you, but I don't have to say that though. It'll leave you time to concentrate pn other things while you heal, which is a plus I suppose.

You did know that cats are very sensitive to Spirit and everything related, didn't you? Probably something to do with their Lyran 'ancestry', but they're often quite active on the astral plane sometimes. While I know you'll shower her silly with TLC until her time, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that she'll come back and see you.

Thanks for your kind wishes on daughter, although she hasn't quite grasped the concept of traveling light quite yet. It'll be an adventure for her and a confidence boost that might help with her issues in the long term. The dog's acting its face up as well so between them it's quite the pantomime. Ah well, that means the peace will taste that much better.
Old 17-08-2017, 12:43 PM
Master
2 females... angry at a male patriarchial God... believing in a mother to the ultimate god...?

I'm getting some intuitive red flags here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtSty6qyGNs

Saw this today . You don't obviously have to watch it to comment on it, butt it basically refers to Gods, God .

Gods, God, has a God and so on and so forth .

It says that there is an infinite number of God Gods .

(Our God) created individuals that are you and I .

You and I are of God and at a point will expand and create other individuals somewhere down the line .

We will as individuals all eventually become Gods, because we are already God, it's just for many they don't know /realize that yet .

x daz x