Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-08-2017, 03:31 AM
Newbie ;)

The Paradoxical Experiment

It is my intention and life purpose to provide a catalyst for Individual Beings to gain a deeper awareness of their inherent connection to the Source Intelligence, the infinite force of energy which all of existence stems from.

"The Paradoxical Experiment" of which we are all a part of, was manifested into fruition from the will of the Source Intelligence, to explore the concept of a separation from itself. This will was catalyzed by its desire to gain awareness of its underlying framework of existence.

Each Individual Being on this planet is composed of an individuated expression of the Source Intelligence, in the form of a spiritual essence. Your spiritual essence has encompassed itself through a biological unit (your human body). The human body, and all of physical experience, is endlessly nurtured and maintained by a derivative force of the Source Intelligence, which manifested as a result of its will to experience "The Paradoxical Experiment."

In this period of Earth's history, the prevailing model of Individual Being experience is the Grouping model. It is focused on attaining unity from one's outer reality as opposed to within oneself. The Grouping model promotes the limitation of the individual's output of its true expression through its framework of acceptable beliefs, actions and behaviors. Individual Beings become enmeshed in a pattern of experience that is shaped in accordance of the confinements of the Grouping model, ultimately leaving the Individual Being to feel disconnected from its source of power and insignificant in the scheme of creation. Although this Grouping model of experience has caused immeasurable suffering, manipulation and confinement of one's true nature, it is a manifestation of the Source Intelligence and is a necessary initial component for "The Paradoxical Experiment."

Information regarding a new model of experience, one that is focused on self-mastery and attainment of unity within oneself, has manifested in this realm as a result of the will of some of earth's inhabitants to break free from the controlling and limiting framework of the Grouping model of experience. Ultimately, it is the destiny of each Individual Being to embrace this new model of experience. This signifies the "breathing in" of the Individual Beings true origin, back to the Source Intelligence - the path home.

During this "breathing in" process, It is not the task of the Individual Being to transcend its attachment to its physical body to "escape" the duality of physical experience, but rather, to gain an awareness of all its fragmented inner-selves, unifying them into a whole being of conscious awareness. When the Individual Being increasingly embraces all of its inner-components (positive and negative), the Individual Being is simultaneously aligning itself with its spiritual essence, which enables it to more clearly understand and align itself with frequency of Source Intelligence.

-- To be continued. --
Old 07-08-2017, 03:44 AM
Master
This is the second time I have seen this today.

This could well be part of your own fragments and inner components doubling up and not yet integrated in to this offering....hehe.

I wait in anticipation for part 2 posted twice again perhaps?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 07-08-2017, 10:26 AM
Lorelyen

I was a little confused at the outset. You speak of Source Intelligence (information) which you then go on to describe as a force of infinite energy.

You've made a few assumptions so I'll have to ponder through it. Not so sure what you mean (as in "what's taken into account") in the "grouping" model.
What is actually grouped? And how would my assimilation of experiences differ in any other setting being as they're set against previous related experiences?

Perhaps it's just me being dense again.

As I read through it's almost as if you're saying people's Will, their experiences, capacity for self-expression (let alone what they're allowed to express in regards
censorship, censure etc) is restricted by society (the group thing) from which a few break free to seek their individuality - Will and Self and the broader
expressive capacity given. That's fair enough.
It's an interesting discussion as it touches on the question of whether, in the "age of the individual", society still has purpose.
A shade of meaning of "age of the individual" without social constraint is "anarchy" (about which I have no problems in spite of the connotations) as long as
individuals are allowed their survival by whatever means necessary. As things are, individuals still rely on the regulatory properties of society.

Last edited by Lorelyen : 07-08-2017 at 11:59 AM. Reason: spelling errors
Old 08-08-2017, 11:22 AM
Ascender
I like that cool. Thanks for the post.
Old 14-08-2017, 02:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Source = Outpouring of infinite power to create anything
Intelligence = Infinite understanding of all things

These two forces are one.

They exist now, and encompass everything.

Including you, the person reading this, right now.

Source = Your infinite power (Your true self; within YOU only, it cannot be seen in physical reality, only felt by yourself)
Intelligence = The physical vessel you inhabit, your logical mind, and your "outer reality" (the hierarchical entity)

One comes before the other.

Using Free Will as a tool, you have the capability of becoming aware of your Source. At this stage of awareness, Unity is something that can only be attained within oneself. If one has the true will and desire to achieve this, the channels of creative support will open. It is a matter of integrating the sub-personalities within oneself into one "whole" self, your original state of being before participating in this experience of Source Intelligence separation.

I will not now, or ever, tell you any specifics regarding how to accomplish this. Even if I did, it would do no use to you, because it would not emanate from within your own being, but rather the hierarchical entity (your outer reality) which does NOT contain your truth. Your truth is unique to you, it is your connection to the Source Intelligence.

These words will reach all that it is meant to.

It is by design, and is as it should be. The will to integrate exists.

With gratitude, love, and respect,
Individuator13