Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 09-09-2015, 12:44 PM
Pathfinder

Sequence of cards in Celtic Cross Spread

Hi all!

I just come with a problem of placing the cards with a different sequence of Celtic Cross Spread. I'm using Llewellyn tarot card as my first deck and while I was learning the Celtic Cross Spread from the book that sold with the deck, I found that the sequence of placing the card is
3- above
4- below
5- near past
6- near future

However, when I was searching for ways in reading Celtic Cross Spread better, i found that the sequence is
3- near past
4- near future
5- above
6- below

Should I change to the second sequence rather than the first one that I always use? Or the cards will understand and I can just stick to what I'm comfortable with?

Thank you very much:)
Have a good day!!!
Old 09-09-2015, 02:50 PM
55Degrees

There are many variations of the Celtic Cross, just use whatever way you feel comfortable with or works best for you. The cards align to their positions regardless.