Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 22-07-2013, 02:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritCarrier
I would love to return to the Hellenistic Period during the Ptolemaic Dynasty. I loved Egypt and would like to live that life again. I had a special person during that life that I have since not connected with as we did in that life.

Thank you for the interesting question and the opportunity to remember a time period that was so special to me.

Peace and Light be yours,
SpiritCarrier
peace and light be yours too spiritcarrier I would like to go to egypt and isreal and juruslem. I wish I knew my pastlife homelands were Because I feel connected to them.
Old 22-07-2013, 02:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisa
This is going to sound silly, but near where I used to live, I read this little plaque at a local historical building about a Native American tribe who lived there and the food was very abundant, the living was easy, it said. So they had much free time to relax and just chill out. They were known for being very mellow, peaceful and "lazy". Well, I am lazy so sounds good to me, sounds like the life to me: living close to nature, having lots of free time to do whatever you want (within the limits of that time and place and its resources - story telling, dancing, music, art, exploring, whatever). They grew and ate all kinds of melons. Mmm... my favorite food. lol And I've always had an interest in American Indian cultures and have some Native ancestry. So I'd like to spend some time in that culture, at least for a little while, to see what it's really like.

Louisa that does not sound silly I would like to live amoungst the african tribes and native american tribes. and to connect my roots. Its sad that there way of living was seen as not being cilvilized from western society I'm with you on spending time with the cultures.
Old 28-07-2013, 11:32 AM
Blackhawk

Hmm I think I would feel at home in a lot of times but I guess

15th century England
12th century Mongolia
Old 28-07-2013, 11:50 AM
Time

I think the easiest way to say, is that I always joke that im the reincarnation of the one dude who died at woodstock....
Old 28-07-2013, 04:20 PM
Knower

Iron Age Britain. I've always found everything about that time fascinating, I really feel like I was there once.
Old 09-10-2013, 03:03 AM
Knower
I would visit so many time periods! I would want to go to Troy, Atlantis, Ancient Egypt, Arthurian England, Imperial Russia,Victorian England, Ancient Rome and Greece, Medieval Emgland and Europe, Feudal Japan, France in the Revolution era and the rock scene in the sixties and seventies.
Old 09-10-2013, 03:13 AM
Gryneos

I'd want to visit with the ancient Greek scholars and artists as well as the ancient Persia scholars and artists. It would be even better to visit those ancient times with the mythology being real, too ;)
Old 10-10-2013, 10:36 AM
Knower

I love to see how the threads of the past create our present and future, it would be amazing to see cultures and cities rise and fall, and their ashes giving birth to that which is to come
Old 10-10-2013, 01:40 PM
Master
I would have loved to been born in the 70s and 80s era.
Old 26-12-2013, 02:04 AM
Pathfinder
I've always loved this question because I feel SO STRONGLY about it! I would have adored to be about 17 in 1965, and to have experienced '65 through '72 or '73....I'm such a hippie chick. I love the music from then and the whole spirit of the youth revolution....it was all so new, and it can never be like that again. I have a thousand books on it, and often when I smoke (ciggies of course, lol) I imagine that I AM in that time and I can really believe it. I've dreamed a few times that I was suddenly in '68 or'69, and it was SO REAL. I woke up in shock and completely enchanted....