Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-06-2016, 03:07 PM
Pathfinder

Yep.. everything... i was able to feel everything.... :)
Old 05-06-2016, 08:19 PM
Master

I find it is was like a dream it is easy to stay out of your body. If it was not like a dream and it was physically like being out of your body and you got those intense sexual feelings where it feels good and you stayed out of your body for hours then that is great. That is something you can do and I cannot do.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:58 AM
Pathfinder

Haha...yeah.. it is always intense... the spirits made us make love with eachother as we are eternal lovers... i am married to him in the astral by the Gods... they made us marry in their presence..
Old 08-06-2016, 07:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Cool My First Experience

My coolest experience may be my first real conscious experience, when I projected out of my body into my room. I walked around my room for a bit, then looked into my full length mirror by the door to catch a glimpse of my reflection. Everything about me was the same, except for my face. Instead of having regular human facial features, I had about five or so smiling lips all around my face. I was somewhat alarmed when I saw this, so I walked over to the other side of my room. It was then that it fully registered to me that I was astral projecting, so I tried to fly. I jumped and flew from one side of my room to the other, but it was still hard for me to control my movements. I was about to float through my wall, but then I got a bit scared, and I immediately woke up :)
Old 17-06-2016, 02:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixf1
I have had astral sex many times with my twinsoul... it lasted for around 5 hours...its not short..
Interesting....

Don't mind me, I'm just perusing the akasha.
Old 17-06-2016, 02:53 PM
Pathfinder

It was mainly not for pleasure.. it was the ritual of unification... the unification of Shiva and Shakti.. not of lust but of pure divine love...
Old 17-06-2016, 02:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixf1
It was mainly not for pleasure.. it was the ritual of unification... the unification of Shiva and Shakti.. not of lust but of pure divine love...
So, who's your TF then, or don't we get to know this? I'm trying to work out if I'm your sister or your mother at this point...you'll know what I mean.
Old 17-06-2016, 03:02 PM
Pathfinder

I have never met him other than in the astral... i have found my eternal family members..members of my clan... we used to take birth together always.. i remember my past lives with them.. this life i am away from all of them but it is for a divine purpose.. i know who my ywin flame is but i chose to save another man over him because i know no matter what happens in this 70 years of life, i will end up with my family.. what you see around is momentary... i have no ties with this world... i just focus on what i am supposed to do here
Old 18-06-2016, 05:55 AM
Pathfinder
Just got back from finding a nexus of travelers where everyone lived and worked from this massive indescribable pillar. The night's sky filled with flows of bright and colourful energies. My guide and I sat under a tree that spanned so many dimensions I couldn't see more than a couple. She talked about the grass being unactualized trees and one day with care and growth their genetic tissue and being would be found in the forrest of that place and all I had to do was see it and the Forest would grow. Turned out much easier to shift my dimensional perspective and watch them flourish into great trees that too would span the astral eternities if one was only to look for them.
Old 18-06-2016, 06:10 AM
Pathfinder

Nice three of white... Your guide is amazing...