Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-04-2016, 12:12 PM
Seeker

Post your most amazing experiences upon the astral planes.

For example I just (not even an hour ago) flew across the skies -my first time on dragon back!- fleeing a demon!

I dont have the words to describe how incredible it was.

And I'm a writer haha.
Old 29-04-2016, 02:12 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon
For example I just (not even an hour ago) flew across the skies -my first time on dragon back!- fleeing a demon!

And I'm a writer haha.

Hi Dragon, that is the coolest feeling of flying through the air at top speed.

A recent AP experience I had: I awoke about 3am, due to some allergy issues. I fell back to sleep immediately. As soon as I fell asleep, I came immediately out of my body and was standing next to my bed. I wasn't intentionally trying to AP, but I did. Suddenly, my bedroom door slowly opened. I always have my door shut. A man walked in. 30-ish, light hair, seemed nice, I wasn't afraid of him.

I immediately said, "You need to cross over." He replied, "But I don't want to just yet. I want to explore the astral plane."

I got the sense that he had recently died and had been disabled and couldn't get around easily.

I said, "What's your name?" He replied "Carl." Just then, I heard my son coughing, as he had a small cold at the time. I immediately returned to my body and woke up to tend to him.

I got the feeling that I must have known "Carl" was around the house, because it felt like I was expecting him when he walked into my room.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 30-04-2016, 12:04 PM
Seeker

Yea flying is the best!

I love your experience with Carl. that must have been really cool!
Old 30-04-2016, 02:42 PM
Guide
Most amazing?
Geez...I'm going to say it's hard to pick my favs. I'm going to cut them very short here as it'd be way too long to type out the whole thing, and also I think words just fail on many, so the easiest to describe would be:
Something similar to my avatar would be a top one.
Another where I "lived" for seventeen years on another planet as another person(another life), then woke up it all occurred in one night. The whole time dialation was amazing(plus the other stuff).
Playing in the formless areas, always enjoyed, but one time I made a hand and swishing it in my monad/soul group/higher self, it was funny.
Simple pleasures I guess. :P
Old 30-04-2016, 06:49 PM
Experiencer
The coolest is when you become conscious enough

that you can actually meet up with people you know. I suppose the coolest experience I had was a romance love affair :-) Although I'm not saying another word about it!
Old 02-05-2016, 11:02 PM
Newbie ;)

When I was engulfed with the most incredible love energy that penetrated to the core of my being. It raised my vibration forever.
Old 04-05-2016, 06:39 PM
Master
When I flew over the city I live in and I could see the aerial view of the city and I was explaining to the person I was thing the different areas of the city that we were passing. The next thing I felt myself quickly go into my body and I woke up. I was excited about the experience for days
Old 19-05-2016, 12:12 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon

And I'm a writer haha.

Well. Once I felt myself being pulled upwards by my chest by some invisible force. I traveled very swiftly through countless galaxies and universes towards this pulsing light (star, galaxy or universe? Size was hard to gauge) and I heard this low powerful voices or voices saying "We are waiting for you. We are waiting for you". Then I was back in my body. It was an amazing experience.

Another time I went into a place where everything was yellow flower petals floating. That's all that there was. It was beautiful and I was flying through them laughing and laughing.
Old 19-05-2016, 12:17 AM
Deactivated Account

some very cool experiences here, almost makes me wish I could astral travel
Old 19-05-2016, 09:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by aubreyiris
Well. Once I felt myself being pulled upwards by my chest by some invisible force. I traveled very swiftly through countless galaxies and universes towards this pulsing light (star, galaxy or universe? Size was hard to gauge) and I heard this low powerful voices or voices saying "We are waiting for you. We are waiting for you". Then I was back in my body. It was an amazing experience.

Another time I went into a place where everything was yellow flower petals floating. That's all that there was. It was beautiful and I was flying through them laughing and laughing.

How about you take me with next time you go to the star/galaxy! You had an amazing expereince