Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 25-05-2016, 03:36 PM
Deactivated Account

He seems to be back and responding to messages recently too if you wanted to ask in one of the threads

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 26-05-2016, 01:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Anyone with experience have any advice on how to go about this?
Yes, I do and I channel one.

Loving them with all your heart and soul fully and unconditionally helps.

Being truthful in thought, word and deed helps.

Not being judgmental, sceptical and questioning helps.

Did I mention love?
Old 26-05-2016, 02:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Yes, I do and I channel one.

Loving them with all your heart and soul fully and unconditionally helps.

Being truthful in thought, word and deed helps.

Not being judgmental, sceptical and questioning helps.

Did I mention love?

Thanks Necromancer - I cannot say I love them with all my heart and soul but I will remember your advice if I do attempt

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 26-05-2016, 02:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Thanks Necromancer - I cannot say I love them with all my heart and soul but I will remember your advice if I do attempt
Channeling Deities is a whole different ball game to channeling Guides, Angels and other entities people usually channel.

It takes a very deep commitment and a fearless nature.

You can't say "ooh, I like this Deity...think I'll channel it"...give it a few years of pleasing them and they just may let you if they feel like it.

There's a huge responsibility that comes with channeling, what is essentially the Divine itself.

Most of the time, I am not aware that I am even doing it until after it happens and any experience thus becomes retrospective.

It is also a very humbling experience...total humility!

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 26-05-2016, 02:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Channeling Deities is a whole different ball game to channeling Guides, Angels and other entities people usually channel.

It takes a very deep commitment and a fearless nature.

You can't say "ooh, I like this Deity...think I'll channel it"...give it a few years of pleasing them and they just may let you if they feel like it.

There's a huge responsibility that comes with channeling, what is essentially the Divine itself.

Most of the time, I am not aware that I am even doing it until after it happens and any experience thus becomes retrospective.

It is also a very humbling experience...total humility!

Aum Namah Shivaya

Wow - it will take some time for me to get to this point for sure... Thank you for this. Something to work towards.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 28-05-2016, 05:24 AM
Master
Now I'll show you what happens when I channel my Deity, Shiva (I always faint after it):

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...45&postcount=5

This is what you're going to be dealing with.
Old 23-08-2016, 12:47 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

just work with it i channeled with odin a lot in my time plus other deities so its a very real thing all you have to do is get your frequency right. i got mine right in the astral realm and jumped into memories of past lives accsessed through my soul by odin when he chatted with me so its unreal what can happen.
Old 23-10-2016, 01:09 PM
Ascender
Talking to them is simple enough but being a full trance channel can be problematic if your body is not used to dealing with the higher energy levels. Similar to the way kundalini is overwhelming if your not prepared for it.

Also some deities will suit you better than others. look for ones that are similar to your own nature as you are more likely to be a suitable avatar for them if your energy signature is similar to theirs.
Old 12-11-2016, 04:57 PM
Deactivated Account

I've done it, purely by coincidence, and as far as I'm aware Deities are pretty choosy about who they appear to and when.

Mine only lasted about thirty seconds. Haven't heard a peep from the Deity since.
Old 12-11-2016, 11:21 PM
Master
I've been channelling many Deities for a few years.

I use telepathy which doesn't use energy but the frequency has to match, or at least come close, to a Deity's. When that happens, it'll get Their attention and They'll contact you either in meditation or in a dream.

They'll also give you clues and hints that They're around so if you think about one then chances are pretty good that particular Deity wants to work with you. That being the case, it seems you're already there to begin channelling Him/Her. I recommend you make your first contact, or connection, in meditation and work on developing a relationship to form a solid foundation. Pay attention to what the Deity teaches you as that can be preparing you for channelling. By building a relationship proves that you're interested and want to be friends and that is sufficient for any Deity.

I hope that helps you.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)