Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 30-12-2015, 07:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Old souls/ soul friends.... and a journey of syncronicities.

So the title pretty much somes up this thread. I've posted in a couple of catagories as i wasn't sure where it fitted absolutely...
The purpose of it is to see if there is anyone else out there that has experianced something similar, if there are other old soul best friends out there? And if the journey il do my best to describe is anything anyone else has experianced.

So here's our story so far...

I started a new job late 2014... and met my now best friend/soul friend/soul companion? Not sure what soul category it actually fits into as it has aspects of them all. Feel free to comment on that if you'd like.

Our friendship started as soon as we started talking I think... we realised we have so much in common it's uncanny... let me point out here I'm 26... and she is 55.

I've read it's a trait in us old souls, that are younger, make friends more easily with someone older... how much truth is in that I don't know. I just had a connection with her... she could be the same age
or 100. It makes no odds.

When we talk, small talk is not something you could use to describe our conversations.
Its soul talk. It's consciousness, the universe, our purpose, dreams etc, the impossible...or not so.... it's on another level completely to other friends.

On a feelings level, it's pure care and love for the other. It's absolute honesty between us. It's the definition of a best friend friendship in every way.

Because we're both old souls I think it's helped us both be totally open.... and that's been important. Coincidences or not....Occurred that meant I ended up in this particular job...that put me in the same place as her. And i absolutely without a doubt think the universe had a hand in that.

Our 'Journey'...

Starting with lucid dreaming... led to Psychic dreams. Shared dreams. Astral Travel. Being able to send one thing in thought to the other and they get it. Our intuition has developed greatly since meeting. We know what the other is feeling without words and can usually tell what the other is thinking.
Syncronicities, number syncronicities particularly 11:11 occur constantly. She had been waking up to odd times of the clock before meeting me... example 2:22 3:33 etc... dates are synchronised also...

I could think of something, not see or speak to her for couple of days and she would have had the same idea.... we have lost count of the amount of times we've had a 'omg I was thinking that..' moment.

If i get the 'in the pit of my stomach' gut feeling about something... without mentioning a word you can bet she will drop me a message that she has the same feeling.

We have done some experimenting with some of the bizarre things that have gone on...for example... I would send her something through meditation or dreams, a word or a place and she would get it. And vice versa. So I think without a shadow of a doubt we are connected on some level for some reason. Telepathically, In a soul way...I'm not sure. Again comments are welcome :)
If you believe in soul groups (I do) I would guess we were from the same one.

I feel like I've known her my whole life.... and actually it's only been a year!!
This bizarre amazing crazy journey has come into my life like a whirlwind. And i now couldn't imagine my life without her in it. I have met a true 'soul friend' ...and even better she is an old soul too.

I think we've been in past lives together, but I think we was supposed to meet in this one for this journey particularly. It was the perfect at the right time, in the right place... a nudge from the universe.

I'm using the word 'journey' because it's the best word I could use to describe it.... considering each conversation leads to something else. A syncronicity... a dream... a deja vu moment, then another deep soul level conversation ... and so on and so on...it's like a jigsaw puzzle in a straight line... everything's leads to something else. This has been our friendship so far...

So if this is a familiar story or resonates with anyone. If your in a soul friendship please comment and share your story. We are curious to see if anyone else has experianced the same as we have.
Or are you an old soul...luckily enough to have another as your best friend?
Old 04-01-2016, 03:40 AM
Knower
Hi, Feather11!..I responded to your same post under "Soulmates and Twin Flames" section..:)..Your post really resonated with me!..Thanks for sharing!