Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 09-03-2017, 04:11 AM
Pathfinder
Color Atlantean and Lemurian Crystals

I bought some rough natural quartz points that were shipped from Brazil lately. Upon closer inspection I realized one of them had triangular markings on one of the faces. Looking it up online, it said that this was the hallmark of an "Atlantean Record Keeper" crystal. Has anyone had any experiences with Atlantean or Lemurian crystals or obtained information from them? I would like to discuss this with anyone who has and get to know more about this.
Old 09-03-2017, 03:51 PM
Pathfinder
Hello Maejin

Lemurians are sort of a "specialty" of mine...
The Big difference between the appearances of the Lemurians and Atlanteans
are the Atlanteans are Smoky Quartz crystals, they have the striations very similar to Lemurians, but usually have an imprinted/etched pattern on them as well. I find that Atlantean crystals are not as friendly as Lemurians, they feel much more technical, rather cold and slightly impersonal (that's a generalization!) Lemurians, tend to be warm, comforting and rather gentle, in general. They seem to impart their "knowledge" through "stories" if that makes any sense.
The "triangular markings" you speak of... are they little tiny triangles that seem raised from the surface of the crystal? I'm thinking they are actually record keepers, which are rare, but show up quite often with Lemurians.
If you have any specific questions, just let me know, I'm happy to help out
or share any info I have.
Old 10-03-2017, 02:09 AM
Pathfinder
Yes numerous small raised perfect triangles on one with a high density, like more than 30 in a 1.5 sq inch space. But its a clear quartz not a smoky. I can show you the pic if you like, would you be able to tell from the energy if its real? Thats actually what i'm looking for, energetic scanning and confirmation from someone who has worked with these, because i tend not to want to label it just because of physical characters, as based on the physical characters alone, a LOT of natural crystal points would classify as lemurian and that just wouldnt make sense to have so many.
Old 10-03-2017, 03:15 AM
Pathfinder
Yep feel free to personal message me a pic or post it here.
If its clear quartz, you either have A lemurian Crystal, a Lemurian seed crystal, or a Diamantian Laser Wand (a singing crystal). I can "energetically scan" it and let you know what I get. In the mean time, here is something you can do to tell if its a "tool" that you will/can use or a Personal crystal that's more of a companion. Lay down on your back, and place the crystal over your sternum, (between your third and fourth chakras) then close your eyes, and clear your mind/do not think of anything... If you feel the crystal "outside" of you/your energy, its a "tool" if you cannot feel the crystal at all, or it feels like it has entered you/sunk into you, its a personal crystal.
good luck...
Old 10-03-2017, 03:21 AM
Pathfinder
One more thing, it is a record keeper, from what you described...
Just a hunch here (something I'm picking up) check it very carefully, then check it in a few days, i'll bet you discover more little raised triangles...
Old 10-03-2017, 04:30 AM
Pathfinder
Thanks I have messaged you with a photo. :) dont want to put it up here as it collects energy from people very easily.
Old 10-03-2017, 09:47 AM
Master
I got one with triangles that aren't raised, but indentations. Even more rare.
I love crystals with Lemurian energy :) Not sure what Atlantean crystals would be though. I think programming crystals is very 'Atlantean'. They did that sort of thing as they worked with crystal energy a lot to keep society going.
Old 21-03-2017, 06:47 PM
Pathfinder

Brazilianite is said to be connected to Atlantis and allow attunement to knowlegde of Atlantis.
Old 21-03-2017, 07:50 PM
Experiencer
Did anyone got in touch with Lemurians or have had visions of their past or teachings? Like going on a trance... I am not sure what I am asking.
Old 21-03-2017, 10:35 PM
Pathfinder

I did Bubbles, i had visions of something like ships sailing like a movie. This was with the Lemurian Seed crystal i think (lost it awhile ago). This was a very deep meditative experience that included a feeling the presence of someting ancient...like remembering ancient ages...but it was not very clear, just a glimpse. This is my only expiernce worth mentioning with Lemurian crystals.