Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-02-2014, 06:40 PM
Knower
Hearing songs play in my head

I've been dreaming about my best friend a lot lately. He passed away almost two months ago. After I had the first dream I've been waking up almost everyday with a song playing in my head. Most if them are songs by our favorite artist. There are two in particular that I never paid much attention to but I woke up with them pllaying in my head two seperate mornings. So I finally listened to them and I think maybe he's been paying attention to what I've been reading about.

One of the songs is Radio

Not even they can stop me now
Boy, I’ll be flying overhead
Their heavy words can’t bring me down
Boy I've been raised from the dead
No one even knows how hard life was
I don't even think about it now because
I've finally found you
Oh, sing it to me
Now my life is sweet like cinnamon
Like a ****ing dream I'm living in
Baby love me cause I'm playing on the radio(How do you like me now?)

The other is My Best Days

Even my best days without you
Were nothing in comparison to my worst days
Once I had found you
Once I had youI had everything
I had everything
I had everything
Please don't leave
It's all happening
When I was sleeping without you
Haunted by the baddest dreams
I asked you beside me
I have you, yes I have you
Smiling in your sleep
You would talk to me, in my wildest dreams
I never knew I'd find somebody like you
Like you Like like
I'd find somebody like you
Like you Like you

When he was here we had a strong attachment to each other. I used to say it was a different type of love. But neither one of us understood what was happening. I think I was the most confused between the two of us. He was gay and I'm a straight woman. Not until now did I ever hear about TF and SC. I had been seaching for answers, see if anyone else had experienced this weird attachment to another person and was confused like I was.

My question is: could it be possible he is trying to let me know this through song lyrics? That we had a SC that is...
Old 12-02-2014, 06:42 PM
Pathfinder

Least you hear music I hear I high pitch ringing sound for the past 4 years!!
Old 12-02-2014, 07:06 PM
Knower
Like a public phone when it's off the hook?
Old 12-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Super Moderator
I would say he is very likely trying to communicate with you through song. Just because you didn't have a romantic connection doesn't mean you aren't connected as spirits. Our human bodies are not a true reflection of our souls. Anyways, my guides communicate to me through songs that pop in my head all the time. It seems to be a good attention grabbing technic. I say talk back and see what else comes about.
Old 12-02-2014, 08:00 PM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenGy
My question is: could it be possible he is trying to let me know this through song lyrics? That we had a SC that is...

I experienced this daily for about 6 years; it started when my husband died ...
I do know a spirit will make contact for a variety of reasons like trying to soothe someone who is grieving, to allow them to know they're okay, to validate a soul connection, etc ...
It appears the relationship was meaningful enough to make contact ...
Only you can interpret its meaning ...

As the years went by, the songs changed ...
Some simply lifted my spirits or allowed me know he was w/me while others directed me to issues I needed to resolve ...
By the 3rd year when emotions began to settle down I, somehow, was able to put things concerning his death aside to get through chores & what not ...
Problem was the issues would get buried & I'd, seemingly, have no reference to draw on for the cause of my mood swings ...
Sometimes, I'd become entirely upset about something minor so by flying off the handle - I'd have to step back to once again acknowledge my grief ...
And that is when I would hear "You Can't Always Get What You Want' by the Rolling Stones ...
Deep in my heart, I always wanted him back ...
But the reminder meant that I had to keep going to accept the impossible ...
Hope this helps ...

Last edited by livingkarma : 12-02-2014 at 10:09 PM.
Old 12-02-2014, 10:07 PM
Knower

OMG I am sooo glad u started dis thread. This is happening to me as well. I thought I was just going nuts..or just making things up in my head.
Old 12-02-2014, 11:32 PM
octavarium

I've always got music in my head... I've always had the same, I've never noticed that it might be connected to something.
I've noticed that I'll hear the song, but here are frequencies missing, or I'll be hearing the song in a different key in my head :S
Old 12-02-2014, 11:49 PM
Seeker
I love this thread! It's been a while that I am questioning myself why everytime I wake up, I always have a song on my mind. My father and brother passed away years ago but I didn't experienced this kind of stuff...but after my friend died a year ago, there's always a song on my mind and what spook me is that I can relate every lyrics. Aside from that, he is always visiting me in my dream like 2 to 3 times a month until now. I admit we were very close to each other that no one could explain..sometimes I ask myself if I am still grieving or starting to get crazy lol. Peace ��
Old 13-02-2014, 12:24 AM
Suspended

Hi Folks..

Jen; " There are two in particular that I never paid much attention to but I woke up with them pllaying in my head two seperate mornings. So I finally listened to them and I think maybe he's been paying attention to what I've been reading about. "

Hmm..You dont actually give us any connection here,as to what "youve been reading about",so its pretty hard to comet accurately..At the minute ,it loks like a case of your own SUBCONSCIOUS MIND - for after all,IT does know what you are reading about,and IT does know these songs also..IT then,probably linked the two together quite naturally,for after all,making links between different states of reality,information,is precisely what the subconscious mind always does,its function..

I dont see why you would assume this is your friend,when your own mind holds all the clues here..
Old 13-02-2014, 03:03 AM
Knower
Michelle11 i will talk back and see what happens.

livingkarma thanks for your story! Sometimes I get scared that if I stop talking about him ill forget him.

PeteC-UK I did mention what I've been reading at the bottom of my post. Dunno if you skipped that part.