Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-02-2014, 03:30 AM
Knower

Question Dreams of strong soul connection

The night he was murdered I wasn't able to sleep. I kept tossing and turning. I played my hemi-sync twice that night. Once usually either places me in deep meditation or deep sleep...well I had a dream and could not remember what it was...later on that day I found out he was murdered late that night. I had dreams almost everyday for the first 30 days...then they stopped for a period of time.

they started up again but they are not concurrent; I have had three dreams in the past 4 months that I can remember. one was a very brief conversation. The other 2 were very sexual in nature. Especially the last one. It felt so real.

Do not know what to think of this. At all. If it is him, meeting me in my dreams, why would he want to still have sex if they say when you crossover there is no need for that? or am I just repressing sexual feelings? IT just felt soooooo real. Like if it were done in the physical.

It is going to be 6 months now that he has transitioned.

Last edited by MIA4life : 05-02-2014 at 06:16 AM.
Old 05-02-2014, 02:41 PM
Pathfinder

Love has no boundaries. In fact, it's more intense at the soul level.

Thespian
Old 06-02-2014, 02:10 AM
Knower

thank you for your response.
Old 06-02-2014, 11:23 AM
Seeker
Hello mia4life :)
I truly understand how you feel because it also happened to me..dreaming of a passed loved one always and some are even sexual in nature. My friend died a year ago and still he keeps on coming in my dreams until now showing his emotions etc..maybe it's a very strong connection. We just don't know what that means.
Old 12-02-2014, 06:01 PM
Knower
Hi there!

I have also had a dream where my friend touches me in ways he did before he passed. It feels so real. We had what I now believe is a SC. But we were confused on what was happening between us. Its been almost two months now he's been gone.
Old 14-02-2014, 06:52 PM
Knower

It sounds like he's trying to comfort you as best he can, and let you know that he's still there and still loves you.

My soulmate crossed over in 2000, and a few days later I received a visit from him during waking hours. It was the most profound and game-changing experience I've had in this embodiment, and the greatest gift he could ever have given me.

But I've also met with him in dreams, over the years. I had them more frequently in the first 3-5 years after he passed, and the last one I remember was maybe three years ago. And mostly, we just talk. We never ran out of things to talk about while he was still here, and we just kept chatting away. The settings were often places that had big, comfy couches, and while early dreams did start to get a little steamy, nothing really happened. We just ended up cuddling and talking.

There may not be any need or desire for sex once we've crossed over, but I think, in these visits, it's a powerful way to help him connect with and comfort you. My soulmate brought me my favorite trashy Chinese food during one of the dreams, and I sat there and pigged out on Mongolian beef and General Tso's chicken while we talked. We drank coffee in other ones. Are coffee and Chinese food necessary in the afterlife? No. But they helped me feel more grounded in the experience of the dreams, helping them feel more "real" to me, just as the cuddling and comfy sofas did.

I never have been able to recall any details of what we talked about, much to my disappointment. I do remember basking in his energy and feeling so happy that he was still there, and one day I'd join him again on the other side. But after his last dream-visit, I felt strongly compelled to start reading about the afterlife, NDEs, soul contracts, etc. I felt like I was being guided to certain books and speakers (Michael Newton, Brian Weiss, Danielle MacKinnon), and steered away from others (Dolores Cannon).

So in an indirect way, my soul mate's been teaching me from the other side. It's possible we made a soul agreement where that would happen--that he would die early, yet teach me that there is far more to existence beyond this earthbound one. And maybe there is something similar happening in your case--the shock, horror, and pain at his murder must have been tremendous. And yet he's not really gone. He still exists, and still loves you. and is showing you that death is nothing to fear. That's an amazing gift.

If I have any advice, it's not to cling to him and need those visits. Sure, wishing he was still here on this side of the veil, and missing his physical presence is perfectly normal and justified. But he's showing you something wonderful about the nature of our existence as immortal consciousnesses--and that's a gift you can carry with you through the rest of your current embodiment here. There's a reason you're still here and he's not; you have things to do in this lifetime. He's comforting you so your grief and the seeming meaninglessness of his death don't paralyze you, keeping you from moving forward.
Old 18-02-2014, 10:11 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Star
It sounds like he's trying to comfort you as best he can, and let you know that he's still there and still loves you.

My soulmate crossed over in 2000, and a few days later I received a visit from him during waking hours. It was the most profound and game-changing experience I've had in this embodiment, and the greatest gift he could ever have given me.

But I've also met with him in dreams, over the years. I had them more frequently in the first 3-5 years after he passed, and the last one I remember was maybe three years ago. And mostly, we just talk. We never ran out of things to talk about while he was still here, and we just kept chatting away. The settings were often places that had big, comfy couches, and while early dreams did start to get a little steamy, nothing really happened. We just ended up cuddling and talking.

There may not be any need or desire for sex once we've crossed over, but I think, in these visits, it's a powerful way to help him connect with and comfort you. My soulmate brought me my favorite trashy Chinese food during one of the dreams, and I sat there and pigged out on Mongolian beef and General Tso's chicken while we talked. We drank coffee in other ones. Are coffee and Chinese food necessary in the afterlife? No. But they helped me feel more grounded in the experience of the dreams, helping them feel more "real" to me, just as the cuddling and comfy sofas did.

I never have been able to recall any details of what we talked about, much to my disappointment. I do remember basking in his energy and feeling so happy that he was still there, and one day I'd join him again on the other side. But after his last dream-visit, I felt strongly compelled to start reading about the afterlife, NDEs, soul contracts, etc. I felt like I was being guided to certain books and speakers (Michael Newton, Brian Weiss, Danielle MacKinnon), and steered away from others (Dolores Cannon).

So in an indirect way, my soul mate's been teaching me from the other side. It's possible we made a soul agreement where that would happen--that he would die early, yet teach me that there is far more to existence beyond this earthbound one. And maybe there is something similar happening in your case--the shock, horror, and pain at his murder must have been tremendous. And yet he's not really gone. He still exists, and still loves you. and is showing you that death is nothing to fear. That's an amazing gift.

If I have any advice, it's not to cling to him and need those visits. Sure, wishing he was still here on this side of the veil, and missing his physical presence is perfectly normal and justified. But he's showing you something wonderful about the nature of our existence as immortal consciousnesses--and that's a gift you can carry with you through the rest of your current embodiment here. There's a reason you're still here and he's not; you have things to do in this lifetime. He's comforting you so your grief and the seeming meaninglessness of his death don't paralyze you, keeping you from moving forward.

I feel this is what is happening with me as well. I still don't understand much about the difference between soulmates, soul connections and twin flames but I feel my friend and I were connected somehow. I too started reading up on the Other Side and found all these new terms.