Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-03-2017, 09:09 PM
Master
Aura Reading Request

Hello.

I have never asked for this before anywhere in my life, and I feel this is the only place and only chance I am going to have to ask for what I am asking for. There are no very near psychics or individuals that I know or am aware of near me who does this or is able to. This is something I have yearned myself to do (that is to see auras) and I have not seen much information on it that is relevant to me, and yet it still interests me. I am able to see colors, and I have practiced and tried with others, but I am not clear at all on how I am doing with seeing auras or even that I am doing it right. I have trouble seeing colors with other people as is, and then with myself I have a complete block as I have colors I like, resonate with, their meanings are capable of describing certain qualities with me I suppose, but nothing really resonates. I am not apathetic on the matter I simply do not wish to pollute myself one way or other toward any certain color, and would like for another person or individual who has more experience in this and knowledge of it to help me and let me know what they get from my aura if you will. I have taken protective measures, as I always do. And am wondering if anyone is able to help?

All help, responses welcome.
Thank you for your time.
Old 04-03-2017, 03:56 AM
Master
Hi Saturnine,
It feels as if there is a self protective measure , but the measure isnt very positive and stems from a mother. Either a mother has induced the state of protectiveness/ fear for you, so this could use some mother healing here.
Do you have a brother ? I sense a brotherly figure who you seem to have isolated from your life. It seems can isolate yourself from people in your life, you are set in your ways. But this could hurt other people along the way who might mean well for you.
Your crown is opening is good, third eye is allright needs work , throat very open and there is good amount of expression, heart can do with some release. Solar needs some clearing and feeling of self containment , positive attitude, courage etc. Sacral needs clearing there is some energy misused there. Root can do some grounding and opening too.
For you I am seeing Purple/ bluish with bits of yellow in your aura.
I hope this relates, thank you.
Old 05-03-2017, 03:32 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hello.

I have never asked for this before anywhere in my life, and I feel this is the only place and only chance I am going to have to ask for what I am asking for. There are no very near psychics or individuals that I know or am aware of near me who does this or is able to. This is something I have yearned myself to do (that is to see auras) and I have not seen much information on it that is relevant to me, and yet it still interests me. I am able to see colors, and I have practiced and tried with others, but I am not clear at all on how I am doing with seeing auras or even that I am doing it right. I have trouble seeing colors with other people as is, and then with myself I have a complete block as I have colors I like, resonate with, their meanings are capable of describing certain qualities with me I suppose, but nothing really resonates. I am not apathetic on the matter I simply do not wish to pollute myself one way or other toward any certain color, and would like for another person or individual who has more experience in this and knowledge of it to help me and let me know what they get from my aura if you will. I have taken protective measures, as I always do. And am wondering if anyone is able to help?

All help, responses welcome.
Thank you for your time.
I see that Angelic Star has given a reading for you in response. I will also do an aura scan for you if you like.
Old 05-03-2017, 05:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Hi Saturnine,
It feels as if there is a self protective measure , but the measure isnt very positive and stems from a mother. Either a mother has induced the state of protectiveness/ fear for you, so this could use some mother healing here.
Do you have a brother ? I sense a brotherly figure who you seem to have isolated from your life. It seems can isolate yourself from people in your life, you are set in your ways. But this could hurt other people along the way who might mean well for you.
Your crown is opening is good, third eye is allright needs work , throat very open and there is good amount of expression, heart can do with some release. Solar needs some clearing and feeling of self containment , positive attitude, courage etc. Sacral needs clearing there is some energy misused there. Root can do some grounding and opening too.
For you I am seeing Purple/ bluish with bits of yellow in your aura.
I hope this relates, thank you.

Hello Angelic Star,
Regarding self protection and the mother, I have been trying to actively better my relationship with my own mother. It has been going well, the main thing is simply she doesn't seem to acknowledge me often if you can understand what I am saying. When we do talk we seem to talk okay or are able to talk to each other, which is good. The fear though is not related very much as I see it to my own mother but more of the fact that I myself am not, and have no children. That is just the way it is.

Thank you very much for your reading and help. Purple is a color I use mostly in wearing, but do not wear it often. Blue I wear a lot. Yellow is something that I have actually been trying to incorporate into my surroundings more. Not too much but I have been using little splashes of yellow colored objects around the room. I have not had time to read what yellow means to others, but know I view it as a sunny color. My appreciation of the color has grown.
Thank you again.

Bartholomew, I would appreciate that, thank you.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:26 PM
bartholomew

Bartholomew, I would appreciate that, thank you.

I will do a reading for you in the next few days and deliver it via PM.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:36 PM
Master
Thank you Bartholomew.

I would not recommend today at all, I have a headache and do not know if it is possible to pick up such things as pain up through chakra reading as I have only done these things for myself and another individual within my life. I do not look at others energies often myself as I am just learning this really.

Letting you know, to be respectful.

Again thank you.
Old 05-03-2017, 07:42 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Thank you Bartholomew.

I would not recommend today at all, I have a headache and do not know if it is possible to pick up such things as pain up through chakra reading as I have only done these things for myself and another individual within my life. I do not look at others energies often myself as I am just learning this really.

Letting you know, to be respectful.

Again thank you.
Don't worry. You do not know me so I will explain how my readings work. I have said this on other posts already but will give you the quick version now.

I am James (I no longer have the beard as in my photo). The only particular skill that I have is the ability to consciously connect, at will, with my own soul and guide, Bartholomew. When I want to examine an aura I ask Bartholomew to find the soul of the other person who is identified, in this case, by their forum username to which an energetic identity is made when the person registers and selects it. So I do not need to know your real name or any other personal details. You could be anywhere on the planet. I don't have to know your location. The connection is made when your soul and mine agree to it. If my motives are not correct it will be refused. No protections are necessary because the two souls are on their own plane, the higher mental and above, where those of ill intent cannot go. There is no mischief on this high plane. It is far above the Earth's astral where the dangers are. No dark (separative) forces are present on these high planes.

After I ask for your presence your ethereal body appears before me. I cannot see it but using my palm chakras I can feel it and when I do I receive various impressions which then become the reading. I start at the crown and move downwards sometimes to the feet. In a technical sense it is not difficult. Exactly how your ethereal body comes to me I do not know. Bartholomew does this. I think it's just a copy of yours though if you want to know. There are other details which will be apparent to you when you read what is given.

After the reading is finished the connection is broken. There is no implied right to reconnect without you knowing about it.

That's all there is to it... Be with you very soon.

James/Bartholomew
Old 05-03-2017, 08:33 PM
Master
Thank you Bartholomew for your response.

It appears I should not worry too much about it.
Old 05-03-2017, 08:59 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Thank you Bartholomew for your response.

It appears I should not worry too much about it.

Just smile and relax.....