Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 14-05-2012, 10:00 AM
I love my Twin Soul

Thumbs up The UFO I saw just made a humming noise, it certainly was not an Airoplane

When I seen my UFO over forty years ago, it came close to where we were standing. It was low in the sky, probably about twenty or so metres from the ground and about twice as many from us. A young boy of about 9 and I seen it. It was just at sunset so it was not dark but dark enough to see the lights shinning from small portholes right around it with it being round as well. The funny part was it looked just like the ones we used to read about in the Buck Rogers Comics we used to read when we were kids. The only noise it made was a small humming one. It hovered for a while, then slowly turned and took off up the main road. There a few other sightings mentioned in the local paper the next evening, so we were not as mad as we though we might have been. Has anyone seen the same sort of thing. This was in New Zealand by the way
Old 14-05-2012, 10:17 AM
Master

Its pretty normal over here, I see one practically everyday hovering out over the lake and sometimes it comes near our house.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 15-05-2012, 05:23 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love my Twin Soul
It hovered for a while, then slowly turned and took off up the main road. There a few other sightings mentioned in the local paper the next evening, so we were not as mad as we though we might have been. Has anyone seen the same sort of thing. This was in New Zealand by the way

Sounds like a marvelous, fun memory.
We're close to the same age, yet I've never seen one, except as a "guest".
Of course I'm a city dweller and city sightings are much rarer.
Old 15-05-2012, 09:31 AM
I love my Twin Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Sounds like a marvelous, fun memory.
We're close to the same age, yet I've never seen one, except as a "guest".
Of course I'm a city dweller and city sightings are much rarer.

You are right there, I have felt since that I was meant to see one to open up my mind further for the things that have happened in my life since.. That was learning to Divine and from that to learn to heal. Once I seen the UFO I felt anything was possible.
Old 15-05-2012, 02:11 PM
The only time I saw a UFO - it was absolutely silent - like floating in a directed path maybe 200 ft above my roof and the tree tops - with headlights - it was huge. No way was it anything else - the clouds didn't absorb or reflect sound elsewhere - it was no balloon (They make tons of noise floating over during those Labor Day events floating miles from the starting point!)

I just happen to have been getting the mail as a teenager in the summer
in the dark on our huge property - with a complete open space from the house to the mailbox - no obstructions, like in an open field, our lawn.

When I saw the exact thing re-enacted on the Discovery Channel, as reported by a cop - 2 years ago my mouth dropped...mine happened 45 years ago in central NY, farm country.

It was like it was yesterday.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-05-2012, 05:25 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love my Twin Soul
You are right there, I have felt since that I was meant to see one to open up my mind further for the things that have happened in my life since.. That was learning to Divine and from that to learn to heal. Once I seen the UFO I felt anything was possible.

Well I had a few vivid-lucid dreams of craft & telepathic contact, as a kid... and always KNEW we weren't alone , after that.

But, yes a physical sighting of these sorts, is even more life changing.

Though for me, might overly preoccupy me with ET's , and that's really not why I'm here.

Judging by youtube, sightings are as ubiquitous as Hondas, these days,in many countries. Though rarely that closeup as those mentioned here.
Old 16-05-2012, 09:11 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Yes It is certainly a mind opener It was one of those times of, where is the Camera, mind you in those days we only had the Box Brownie and I don't think it would have shown much at that time of the night. With New Zealand being a bit further away from most of the rest of the world we don't hear about them much. However I was reading a Healing book written by a man in the North Island of this country and what he seen seemed to be exactly the same as I had. We certainly don't seem to be alone.