Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-02-2022, 08:32 PM
Knower

Lemurian Seed Quartz

Hello again, another question for you guys. Anyone here have any experiences of this? I'm considering buying a piece of this, I have this feeling that it's got an effective energy with it. Why is it called Lemurian? Because it's from a lost continent? Is it a good healing crystal?
Old 16-02-2022, 10:35 PM
Master
"Lemurian Seed Quartz" is a generic made-up term for marketing purposes, with no scientific definition. Since there is no mineralogical definition, It can mean almost anything related to Quartz .

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 17-02-2022, 10:04 PM
Knower

Aaah, I see...so it's just another fancy name for plain ol' quartz crystal. So Lemuria is just a mythical place much like Atlantis? Sorry but I don't know my mythology as good as I would like
Old 17-02-2022, 11:54 PM
Master
..... maybe not that simple.

A Lemurian Seed Quartz might be this to one person, while to another person it is something different. From what I have seen, there is no set definition as what Lemurian Seed Quartz is.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-03-2022, 12:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Lemurians have an extraordinarily high vibration by nature. Smokey Lemurians are even more extraordinary because of their grounding to the user's body and spirit. They are problem solvers who assist one in thinking creatively in and out of problems.
Old 02-03-2022, 01:20 PM
Master
Lemurian crystals hold the energy of Lemuria so if you resonate with that the Lem. crystals generally do as well.
I myself love Lemurian crystals, resonate very much with Lemuria, but oddly enough I haven't got a Lem. seed at all. For some reason these do not resonate with me, hihi.

Lemuria was the realm that existed before Atlantis and also knew a Golden Era. It was in a different location, more Chinese sea/ Indonesia / Australia and part of Polynesia.
Aboriginals still hold that energy, as does the land.
It was more heart-based, matriarchal, than Atlantis which of course also knew a Golden Era but was more based on energetic technology and the mind, although they DID live from love for sure too. In harmony with nature, animals, each other, etc.
Both civilisations went under due to ego coming up and ruining it all.
Some say that Lemuria was not lived in a physical body but energetic beings only that tended to the Earth and all that lived on it.
Which would make sense if you look at how traditional Aboriginal culture is and lives. It is all about the land, animals, plants, etc. That's what their Dreamtime stories are all about, to keep that all in balance.

Anywho, Lemurian energy is very high, very loving. And I always feel more Divine Feminine energy. If you can feel this via this crystal you know what I'm talking about.

So it is definitely NOT just another name for marketing.
It's not necessarily limited to clear quartz, although in general I do think quartz varieties. I have clear quartz Lemurians, but also an amethyst and rose quartz.
As of yet not come across a citrine or smokey quartz with that energy but that's not to say it isn't possible.
Outside of quartz varieties I'm not sure either. Interesting. I never thought of that. Very high energies in non-quartzes for sure, some higher than quartz, but not necessarily Lemurian.
Food for thought (for me).

In any case, generally speaking if a crystal is calling and that doesn't go away or goes real deep it means you need it. You can still choose to not buy it of course :)