Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-12-2021, 10:00 PM
Knower

Cleansing or charging crystals with sound.

Ok I have to admit that I've been a user of Solfeggio Frequencies for the past four years now and it's only now that I'm curious about how sound frequencies could be used on crystals. For anyone who doesn't know what a Solfeggio Frequency is, its a scale belonging to an ancient 6-tone scale thought to be used in sacred spiritual music. One frequency that I do like to use which doesn't belong to the 369, 417, 528, 639, 741, 852. This one is the 432hz. TBH, I've only just took an interest in experimenting with this so bare with me if I sound like a novice, any personal experience or advice will be welcome.
Old 22-03-2022, 04:21 PM
Seeker
I’m so glad to see someone else is using Sound for crystal cleansing!

After years of "experimentation," I believe that Sound is the safest way to clear all of my crystals and gemstones. Depending upon my mood, I’ll clear them with my crystal singing bowl, metal singing bowl, tingsha bells, or 4096 Hz tuning fork.

Recently, I discovered that my Lovetuner clears crystals instantly! It’s a silver whistle that hangs from a chain and it’s ONEderful because it opens my heart chakra and aligns me with the 528hz frequency, the vibration of Love.