Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 16-09-2012, 11:45 PM
thinkthinkthink

owls?? scary?

Does anyone else get creeped out by owls? I don't like the way the look at you, although I do like their featherly legs and feet lol. But in all seriousness I have heard that they are ment to be 'on the dark side' illuminati watchers ect..
What you all think?

Peace
Old 17-09-2012, 12:06 AM
Deactivated Account

I think your imagination is wandering

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 17-09-2012, 09:27 AM
Master

:) Athena's symbol is the owl, she is of great wisdom as are owls, they do not creep me out, but instead we have a bird wildlife sactuary a few miles away and we can always hear the hooo's of the owls, very beautiful and wonderful to hear, knowing that such life is still present.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 17-09-2012, 05:46 PM
Quintessence

Not creeped out at all, considering my relationship with Owl Spirit. Nothing "dark" about them aside form them being nocturnal.
Old 17-09-2012, 07:00 PM
Ascender
Nothing scary here... LOL

Evil owl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APMheQP3pgU

big owl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc8UDI93Oqk&feature=fvwp
Old 17-09-2012, 10:04 PM
thinkthinkthink

Cool. Thanks for for the evil owl link peaceful mind! Haha! That's exactly what I mean about the way they look at you, creeps me out lol. I like everything else about them really but its just like "hey owl! What are you staring at! Who do you work for!!?"
One of my friends to me about the illuminati association and I was just wondering if anyone knew what it was?
Nice point about the athena asscociation also!

Peace
Old 18-09-2012, 12:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkthinkthink
Does anyone else get creeped out by owls? I don't like the way the look at you, although I do like their featherly legs and feet lol. But in all seriousness I have heard that they are ment to be 'on the dark side' illuminati watchers ect..
What you all think?

Peace

A couple of years ago I volunteered for a while at a wildlife rehab just to be close to my fav bird, the Great Horned Owl.
OMG is all I can say. To be in a cage with these amazing birds was a treat. It never felt creepy but it always felt like they were my equals. That is the best way to explain it.
Try seeing them in real life if you can and you may no longer feel creeped out by them.
Old 18-09-2012, 01:14 AM
Master
No, I don't get creeped out by them. They are powerful and magnificent really. Lately, I've had one hanging out in one of the trees next to the house. I heard him/her one early morning and again yesterday morning around 6 a.m.

My mom associates hearing an owl hooting as a sign of death coming. Sigh... If I told her, she'd be all upset.
Old 18-09-2012, 03:49 AM
Henri77

Well I think they're mysterious wise creatures.

But some have had night ET visitations ,and owls "remind them of the subconscious event"
Old 02-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Occultist

I love Owls myself and think there beautiful and there "Hoot" to be very relaxing. I do not see them as creepy and keep in mind there is nothing evil about darkness..