Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 29-11-2010, 10:51 PM
Administrator
Faster Vibrations Equal More Mass.....? Spritual Energy....

Hello all. I have been reading a book called "The Fabric of the Cosmos" by Brian Greene. One of the chapters I recently read discussed how matter vibrating at incredibly fast speed gains mass.

In my spiriual readings, I often encounter the idea that spirit energy vibrates faster than our physical world does, and thus I have pictured spirit energy as lighter, more ethereal, more "transparent" in terms of what our earthly eyes can see.

Physics says that matter gains mass at higher vibrations, even tiny tiny bits of our universe, such as strings of the famed string or M-theory, will gain mass at frantic vibrational speeds, but according to Greene these invisible "bits" normally vibrate slower, calmer, so they can be tiny, practically invisible.

I am wondering what spirit energy might be---because it does not seem to obey laws of physics if it vibrates faster than physical matter. Spirit vibrates higher, yet is lighter........Is spiritual energy contained within the fabric of spacetime, or is completely beyond it, not of "it" at all?

I have often thought of the energy of spirit as light, but even light is trapped within spacetime and is affected by gravity, etc. So spirit energy must be something above and beyond light.........something beyond our understanding at this time?

Although, LOVE is what I often think of as the essence of spirit....And love is not beyond our understanding. I wonder if love is a "something"-----People in spirit can move through time, appear to loved ones, be re-born....So there is a "something" that lives, feels, animates, thinks, loves.........
Old 30-11-2010, 10:44 AM
Thradan

Spiritual energies or as I call it Astral energy is a energy that vibrates at a higher frequency. You can slow it down with the power of your mind and use it in this space time continuum.

But it has its own set of rules. We can only bent it to obey our rules of physics.

I hope this helps in your quest. ;-)

Best of energies,
Thradan.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:36 AM
Administrator
Thank you Thradan. I like getting new ideas and information with the help of others here on the forum!
Old 03-12-2010, 09:48 AM
Thradan

No problem.

I think that you have to share your experiences with a open mind but a scientific approach.

When we can do this we can make everyone understand and also how to use this to benefit human kind and make the earth a better place.

But it's hard for most people to look at a different angle to draw conclusions they might not like and therefore just ignore the evidence...

Like the witch-hunt in the dark ages. And now these days with the different religious that do not accept other thoughts.

Okay... I'm now just going to shut up. :P

Glad I could help ;-)
Old 03-12-2010, 01:01 PM
Master
Quote:
I am wondering what spirit energy might be---because it does not seem to obey laws of physics if it vibrates faster than physical matter. Spirit vibrates higher, yet is lighter........Is spiritual energy contained within the fabric of spacetime, or is completely beyond it, not of "it" at all?

i think in terms of spirit as the "substance or essence (whether material or non-material substance)" of everything and energy as the motion/movement of the spirit.

vibration as a motion has two element, the wavelength and the frequency. wavelength determines the spaces between objects and frequency relates to time,

so spirit can vibrate very fast or very slow. the different worlds and dimensions are determined by its movement. the faster the vibration and the smaller the wavelength the more solid the "existence".

Last edited by hybrid : 03-12-2010 at 01:19 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:25 PM
Thradan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
i think in terms of spirit as the "substance or essence (whether material or non-material substance)" of everything and energy as the motion/movement of the spirit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid

vibration as a motion has two element, the wavelength and the frequency. wavelength determines the spaces between objects and frequency relates to time,

so spirit can vibrate very fast or very slow. the different worlds and dimensions are determined by its movement. the faster the vibration and the smaller the wavelength the more solid the "existence".

As some people here have experienced OBE (out of body) they know that when they depart, they notis a strong vibration. This is because your astral body is separating from your physical body by vibrating at a faster pase to adjust to the astral world. So at the astral plain you vibrate faster than on the physical plain.

I've also notes when you want to create heat in the form of higher temperatures with your mind your thought energy is slowing down... this should say that the fire element has a slower frequency than the physical world.

Just adding my experience ;-)
Old 03-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thradan
As some people here have experienced OBE (out of body) they know that when they depart, they notis a strong vibration. This is because your astral body is separating from your physical body by vibrating at a faster pase to adjust to the astral world. So at the astral plain you vibrate faster than on the physical plain.

which means astral world is more solid than the physical world. we think physical matter is solid because spirits can pass thru solid walls. but imagine matter as smoke and your hand is spirit. then let your hand pass thru the smoke and notice how easy it pass thru it. it easily pass thru because the hand is more solid than smoke. i the same way, spirit is more solid than matter.

Quote:
I've also notes when you want to create heat in the form of higher temperatures with your mind your thought energy is slowing down... this should say that the fire element has a slower frequency than the physical world.

well thermal energy is always at the upper level of the energy spectrum perhaps it is not thoughts that generate heat. perhaps consciousness itself which has a higher vibration.

Last edited by hybrid : 06-12-2010 at 11:04 PM.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:39 PM
papadan

The discussion about vibrations caught my eye because of something that happened to me.

Quite a few years ago, for several consecutive nights when I went to sleep, I 'went to school.' Each night would take up where the previous night's lessons had ended. An 'instructor' talked to me and showed me many things. One lesson was about accomplishing tasks by the control of vibration.

First he had me try to pass my hand through a tree. I could not. He then told me to increase the vibrations in my hand. I did what I could. He kept saying higher. I began to feel a vibration in my lower chest. He said higher. The vibration reached a very high pitch and my hand, which I had been continually pressing on the tree, passed through the tree.

We were next in a field. I saw a large plow in a ditch next to the field. He said the farmer had unhooked the plow from his tractor when he had attempted to cross the ditch and the plow became hung up. He said we must help the farmer by lifting the plow from the ditch. He said we must use very low vibrations to accomplish this, not high like at the tree.

I began to concentrate on the plow and create vibrations. He kept saying lower, lower. I could feel the vibrations in my lower chest and kept concentrating on controlling them. The vibrations became a slow, very heavy, vibration and the plow slowly began to lift and I concentrated on it moving to the flat surface next to the ditch.

We were next in the back of a pick-up truck, speeding down the road. Two men were in the truck bed, one lying down, the other holding him supporting his head in his lap. My instructor said this man had been injured. We must keep him alive until they get to the hospital. He said place your hand on his chest and slowly increase the vibration to a medium speed. Being familiar by now, I did this and the man stayed alive until the truck pulled into a hospital, then we exited the scene and I woke up.
I remember feeling the wind in the back of the pick-up and the feel of the man as I touched him. I also remember that there was absolutely no sound.

I hope this experience gives someone food for thought.
Old 06-12-2010, 10:53 PM
Master
makes perfect sense to me. thanks for sharing.

the wave mechanics seemed to be in order, :)
Old 06-12-2010, 11:33 PM
Master
That's an absolutely fascinating experience, papadan.
Thanks for sharing it with us.