Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 09-06-2011, 05:33 AM
Angels3

What gives us the sense of foreboding??

How do we know something bad is going to happen before it does even when we have no previous clues?? Whats telling us these things the universe? Entities (spiritual beings)?? Mabe both??
Old 12-06-2011, 11:07 PM
nalan

Sometimes our spirit guides warn us, sometimes others.

For the most part, however, I don't think we're given the heads-up unless it's a warning in regards to self-preservation. As in we need to know something in advance because something bad is going to happen.

The rest, I believe, is over-active anxiety (like me) combined with an awareness of connections to the spiritual world.
Old 13-06-2011, 01:20 AM
Medium_Laura

Nalan's right. Sometimes our fears are unfounded so it's hard to discern where premonition and fear separate. Keep journals, date them and look back and see what comes to pass and what doesn't.
Old 15-06-2011, 01:57 AM
Angels3

I like the idea of keeping journals, I will definantly try that.