Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 07-08-2015, 11:53 PM
Super Moderator
Asrai, being with these lovely Souls in the afterlife would be wonderful work to do there. When they go, they come into their completeness, and are never just 'pets' any longer, but are for some reason devoted to our service and companionship. That says a lot about these Souls, and I personally would be honoured to work with them.
Old 29-08-2015, 04:28 PM
Pathfinder

Hi! So sorry for your lost. My mum is an animal communicator and when she learns about it, her teacher told her that animal spirits will go to a place called animal kingdom. It's kind of a kingdom that those animal spirits will stay. The most interesting thing is those spirits may make friends with each other like a cat may make friend with a bird and live happily. This is the version that I've heard and I do pretty believe in it. :)
Old 30-08-2015, 02:26 PM
Master
I'm very sorry for your loss Aquarisun. We have lost many cats over the years and my children and I had the fortune to see them at times. Sometimes they look like shadows, 3D forms, or as colored energy rectangles. My children see them the most around the holidays. My daughter can communicate with them and she has told me that they have a special building and they wait to come back to us if they wish. Most do, and their message always is "We love you, we miss you." Sometimes, they come back as guardian spirits. Our 15 year old Milo cat's sibling came back and became one of his guardians.
Old 30-08-2015, 03:28 PM
Ascender
Animal spirits go where we go. Humans are animals.
Old 03-10-2015, 04:34 PM
Master
Animal spirits go to Heaven with us.

The spirits of animals are really no different than us. They are just souls experiencing a different perspective in the Physical realm. They are mainly here to heal and show us unconditional love.

Some souls of our pets are more evolved than even us sometimes. Your pet could have been a human at one time or vice versa.
Old 06-10-2015, 08:10 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
Animals who have known positive association with humans/human companionship and felt the warmth of human love acquire individualisation, which thy retain after death.

The love bond keeps souls together. When your time comes, all those you have loved and who have loved you (who have passed over) will be there to greet you. Human and animal.

Such animals are either cared for in the meantime by those on the Other Side who have a great love for animals and find joy in such Service, or they are minded by family members who have passed over i.e. your mother, brother, auntie ... Especially so if they knew the animal on earth.

Animals who have not known this association and love i.e. factory farm or wild animals will go to their own species realms in the spirit world.

This sums things up nicely. Well said Sir Knight.

Aquarisun, I always advise those who've lost a loved one to send them their love, not grief.
I'm almost jealous when someone escapes the pain of the physical.

My beautiful boy, a 50kg+ Rotti, passed several years ago quite peacefully, by my side, almost 14yo. So fierce a protector, yet so gentle with children & other animals.
He hung around for nearly a year, in spirit, then I'd notice his long absences.
He visited me in my dreams, showing me the farm like environment where he's happily waiting for me. Although I was delighted to see him, a part of me was aware that I hadn't been feeding him regularly & would struggle to remember when I'd last fed him. I'd wake up a little distressed.
He's stopped 'visiting' for now, but we both know that he'll be waiting by my side when it's my time to pass over : )
Old 06-10-2015, 12:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarisun
My family dog passing away made me wonder this, I wonder where is she now? Heaven? Is she going to visit? Was it really her time? Did she have to go? She was a 16 year old lhasa. When I found out the news I was numb for hours, now the tears are coming in...and honestly I didn't want my dad to see, but my voice did crack. I do have a tendency to keep feelings in,

Have any of your family/friend pets visited you? Do they move to a higher level of being, like to a human? Or do they stay they animal they were in the past life?

Aquarisun - I'm very sorry for your loss. It's so very hard to lose a close pet. You asked if a pet had visited after passing and I wanted to share what happened to me. I'm not sure if it was the grief manifesting something in my mind or if it was real. However, after my dog passed I sat up in the bed about a week later because I heard her chain collar rattling, coming down the hallway. I asked out loud if it was her. After that I felt an impression on the foot of my bed. It felt very real to me and was comforting. Again, I'm sorry for your loss. Hold tight to your wonderful memories.