Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 14-04-2014, 02:30 AM
Pathfinder

Wink

When I was contacted by my spirit guides, at first, I was uncomfortable that I was being watched. Then, when I started looking up the things I was experiencing, I realized that secrets are an illusion. It's best to live our lives with transparency. I believe guides, ghosts, spirits and angels are always around us. It doesn't bother me, anymore. It helps keep me honest.
Old 14-04-2014, 07:32 PM
chibirabbits

The only thing that bothers me is the dark shadows. It's not fun having them around. I every so often can feel them around but I try to ignore them but it just makes their present stronger.
Old 15-04-2014, 01:36 AM
Master

I had almost forgotten having made this thread . My thoughts were more along the lines of making love with some one with some little old ladies ghosts watching .
Old 15-04-2014, 05:06 AM
Mazulu

It's certainly a good question. It used to bother me. I think it still does. I want my privacy respected. Any spirit of God and good will respect my privacy. Which is probably why they don't come around as often as I wish they would. I don't mind if they come around in sort of a "we're nearby if you need us" way. Is it wrong to want privacy from spirits?
Old 15-04-2014, 06:47 AM
Experiencer
I was house sitting my sister in laws place. I woke in the middle of the night and saw a male ghost standing at the end of the bed staring at me. Yes, it did feel creepy. I hated it, I thought it was rude. I fell back asleep then woke again when I realised the covers were off and I was cold. I then felt someone run their hand up my arm. I told my sister in law about this and she told me about him and that he does the same to her.
I don't usually worry or think about ghosts 'watching' me, as long as they don't touch me. If I actually see or feel them staring then that's just not on.
Old 15-04-2014, 05:37 PM
chibirabbits

I agreed with you Maynah. Watching is just creepy and touching is a no no.
Old 15-04-2014, 07:09 PM
stephk4444

I usually don't take notice but sometimes y cat stares at nothing and it really creeps me out. I'm always afraid that a ghost is watching me
Old 18-04-2014, 04:05 PM
Guide
No I don't think it would bother me. The only way it would bother me if they touched me or did something to scare me: than I don't think I'd be completely comfortable. However if they revealed themselves to me, I would think they did it for an important reason and I'd try to figure out what their message could be. Ghosts and Spirits don't scare me, but negative spirits however bother me a lot. Think anyone wouldn't be too found of them though. They give off so much negativity all around you.
Old 19-04-2014, 06:00 AM
AmberWren

Only when I'm sleeping. Its an invasion of privacy and I remind them of that (as does my guardian but he's not as nice about it) Other then that, no I don't mind....I've gotten used to it, it used to bother me when I was new to my gifts. Like right now, my guardian is watching me more then the tv.... I've gotten so used to it it just feels like a living person...

That's another thing...touching is not allowed by any willy nilly ghost...you can put special wards and protections up to keep them from doing so.
Old 19-04-2014, 06:49 PM
Ascender
No, it does not for me. I enjoy them really, see a a slice of what is around us and what our after life may hold. I find them good company and entertaining like children running around with a smile on their face.