Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 10-01-2015, 07:00 PM
Latinxassassin

Post I keep meeting people that I like on the 7th.

I don't know if this is the right topic for Signs & Synchronicities, so forgive me.

It started when I was going to sleep on June 6th, 2014. I was dreaming about this girl who looked asian and a voice said to me "What if you met your soulmate?" The next day, which is the 7th, I was at the park sitting alone at night and this spanish girl came up to me and said hi. I talked to her for a while and we share some interests. I'm still her friend, and she lives near me.

I was thinking for a long time after our first encounter... could she be my soulmate? It can't be a coincidence since the dream before our first encounter warned me of meeting a soulmate. Now, I don't know what people consider a soulmate as, but I consider it as a strong connection with a person with the feelings of butterflies in your stomach. I should also note that the day of the first encounter was when I took special interest in the number 7. For a while , I was trying to figure out what was my favorite number. My question was answered after noticing these three signs.

For the second person, I met an arabic girl on October 7th, 2014. This was my first day in school after transferring from my other high school. Unlike this girl and the third girl that I didn't talk about yet, they didn't give me the butterflies feeling like the first girl did. I also had no dreams warning of meeting this girl and the next girl. I have also met another person on this day too and had a relationship with her, but I was not as interested as this arabic girl.

The third person is someone I just met recently. She's an indian girl that I met on January 7th, 2015. We met in the cafeteria with a mutual friend. I have taken a special interest in this girl too, because we met on the 7th. I only met her once, so I don't know about her.

There's something about the number 7 that keeps attracting new people to me. Am I simply overthinking about this, or is it a sign? I just need some advice, what do you guys think?
Old 06-02-2015, 07:17 AM
candlemoon

you could be just "liking" these girls because you are awaiting someone to walk into your life on the 7th, perhaps manifesting them yourself. i don't think the day of the month should help you make decisions about people, but there very well could be significance in the number 7 for you!