Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 12-01-2016, 12:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I have to agree on the complexity of it.
But how to I tell it to the children, I tell them a story. And that's what you see all the time and everywhere.
You have to bring it to a level they understand.
Instead of, lets say, giving them a technical description of a locomotive you personalize it, with emotion, wants and dislikes. Now it becomes interesting to the child. It might understand some basic functions of a Locomotive.
If, thousands of years ago someone tried to explain the function of the dark in the growth and development of this planet, I don't think to many would have listened. (it is interesting that those children stories still persist until today)
And this was Lucifer's function, to facilitate the dark energies in this play. How much dark energy will get into this play is up to the players. He simply facilitates. He gives, or better gave what was wanted by the players.

I can agree with that, sometimes the stories are needed at the time. But when the child grows older, they learn the real truth, and understand the puzzle more. They see certain players are needed to make the game work. Some good ones. And some that hold the opposing energies in place.. But to brandish them as being demons and monsters, for all eternity, just for playing the game.. Seems.. A little. I dunno childish. And not something an all loving "father" would do. Sounds more like the teenage child, that is trying to prove himself to his daddy....

What is your take on us "fallen" angels. Though wouldn't ALL "earth angels" basically be "fallen angels?"
Old 12-01-2016, 02:40 AM
Seeker

TBH the idea that all earth angels being fallen angels is a bit ridiculous no offense. A fallen angel is an angel that has fallen from grace meaning they aren't allowed in heaven anymore. There's other side effects to being in a fallen state like the obvious black wings and the loss of some "special abilities". My wings are brown with a gold tint to it and my angelic countenance vibrates and shines forth as if many light bulbs were turned on from the inside. My angel form goes in and out of heaven at will. An earth angel is simply an angel that has freely chosen to come down to live a human life. Coming down to live a human life isn't the same as falling down from grace. Big difference. The angel being fallen or not is irrelevent
Old 12-01-2016, 03:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
I can agree with that, sometimes the stories are needed at the time. But when the child grows older, they learn the real truth, and understand the puzzle more. They see certain players are needed to make the game work. Some good ones. And some that hold the opposing energies in place.. But to brandish them as being demons and monsters, for all eternity, just for playing the game.. Seems.. A little. I dunno childish. And not something an all loving "father" would do. Sounds more like the teenage child, that is trying to prove himself to his daddy....

What is your take on us "fallen" angels. Though wouldn't ALL "earth angels" basically be "fallen angels?"

I have stated this many times, angels don't fall.
I assume you mean incarnated angelic entities when you say earth angels?
The term earth angels was coined by Doreen Virtue in one of her silly books. And according to her definition half the population of this planet would fall under that term. But that must have been the purpose behind it. The more that identify with it the more will follow here and contribute to her financial success.
But coming back to fallen angels, and those who incarnate on this planet or any other planet are her in service or lesson.
Those who come here to be of service, come from a higher density, back into a lower density. When we go down a stair, this does not mean we fall?
At this point in time there are at least 80 million wanderer on this planet, and most of them are angelic.
As Ra said it so accurately, wanderers follow the call of sorrow, and it is their way of being of service. And being in service accelerates our own development. And that is what it is all about, we choose a path of development, and if we choose to be of service, there are many ways we can do this. Becoming a wanderer is one of them, after we have reached 5th density. Going back into the lower densities and being effective, takes practice. But no wanderer or any one else who chooses to be of service comes alone. They all come with a team, or entourage as I sometimes call it.

Something else on the so called fallen angel, and Lucifer who was and is not angelic in the first place.
It would take emotions to become and do what is suggested of some angelic entities or beings. We don't have emotions. We are not of the light in the same was as we are never of the dark. We serve all that is. Actually any entity or being beyond 4th density has no emotions. Sure we work on the dark side as we work for those who follow the path of the light. To us it is just a choice an entity makes and one is as valid as the next. We assist any entity on their chosen path.
And again, angels can not fall, it is technically not possible.
Old 12-01-2016, 03:50 AM
Master
Quote:
I have stated this many times, angels don't fall.
I assume you mean incarnated angelic entities when you say earth angels?
The term earth angels was coined by Doreen Virtue in one of her silly books. And according to her definition half the population of this planet would fall under that term. But that must have been the purpose behind it. The more that identify with it the more will follow here and contribute to her financial success.
But coming back to fallen angels, and those who incarnate on this planet or any other planet are her in service or lesson.
Those who come here to be of service, come from a higher density, back into a lower density. When we go down a stair, this does not mean we fall?
At this point in time there are at least 80 million wanderer on this planet, and most of them are angelic.
As Ra said it so accurately, wanderers follow the call of sorrow, and it is their way of being of service. And being in service accelerates our own development. And that is what it is all about, we choose a path of development, and if we choose to be of service, there are many ways we can do this. Becoming a wanderer is one of them, after we have reached 5th density. Going back into the lower densities and being effective, takes practice. But no wanderer or any one else who chooses to be of service comes alone. They all come with a team, or entourage as I sometimes call it.

Something else on the so called fallen angel, and Lucifer who was and is not angelic in the first place.
It would take emotions to become and do what is suggested of some angelic entities or beings. We don't have emotions. We are not of the light in the same was as we are never of the dark. We serve all that is. Actually any entity or being beyond 4th density has no emotions. Sure we work on the dark side as we work for those who follow the path of the light. To us it is just a choice an entity makes and one is as valid as the next. We assist any entity on their chosen path.
And again, angels can not fall, it is technically not possible.

All, very interesting. I may have seen you post it before, but it never hurts to post it again for others. I've not been much of a fan of Doreen Virtue, I'm sure she does great work for angels in bringing them into peoples consciousness, but much of her stuff seems to "fluffy" and vague, and as you said, could apply to everyone on earth, and all of those who find themselves on a spiritual path.

Now what is a wanderer, I'm sure you've mentioned it also before. And is there a benefit and a purpose for incarnated angels to know of their true nature, or does that not always matter for some? Do they benefit from this knowledge?

Curiously curious.
Old 12-01-2016, 06:32 PM
Master

Quote:
In my own case, I was reminded just recently by my angelic brethren, I always worked outside the angelic field of influence. I always worked with someone who is Elohim. She is with me since I came into existence, she told me.

Though you have the nature of an angel, this means that you to some degree will have the understanding of an Elohim. Right?

@Energy_Stream when you say fallen, do you then mean an angel who no longer follows God?
Old 12-01-2016, 11:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Though you have the nature of an angel, this means that you to some degree will have the understanding of an Elohim. Right?

i don't know if I would go that far with my understanding and present perspective. It is very limited. I know I Rah nam and S have worked together for eons.
We have changed the energy structure of this reality to be able to facilitate the up coming or better the changes in progress.
There are other things we will be involved in, like the transition from 3/4 density to 5th density.
My understanding goes as far as it serves this work we are doing here.
What Rah understands outside of this reality I don;t know. And I can not ask S, she is not present at the moment.
Old 13-01-2016, 09:02 PM
Master

Quote:
My understanding goes as far as it serves this work we are doing here.
What Rah understands outside of this reality I don;t know. And I can not ask S, she is not present at the moment.

...makes sense. Neither do I in this understand more than what serves me, always finding just enough breadcrumbs to strive forward. Though I do have an understanding, to the degree I can grasp it, of how much my True Being understands. It kinda burns through me, and sets the light for my core belief (or lack of)

Do you know how many of her kin is present in this world?
Old 13-01-2016, 11:08 PM
Seeker

Your understanding's will open when the time is right and more will make sense in the process. That is all I'm allowed to say...
Old 14-01-2016, 03:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
...makes sense. Neither do I in this understand more than what serves me, always finding just enough breadcrumbs to strive forward. Though I do have an understanding, to the degree I can grasp it, of how much my True Being understands. It kinda burns through me, and sets the light for my core belief (or lack of)

Do you know how many of her kin is present in this world?

In this world meaning?
Having an incarnation on this planet?
Being around this planet?
Or in this verse?

I came across several incarnates. S has an incarnation on this planet. I met her twice in person, and when we spoke on the net we seamed to have been triggered to talk to each other at the same time.
Old 14-01-2016, 07:38 PM
Master

Quote:
In this world meaning?
Having an incarnation on this planet?
Being around this planet?
Or in this verse?

Incarnation, though you are welcome to answer any of the above. I kinda noticed that I left the void the other day to take my.desired position. It kinda reminded me of that light grid the flights make in Guardians of the Galaxy when protecting the planet at the end of the movie